Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think he's had them BLEACHED, glenn. Don't BURST MY BUBBLE or RAIN ON MY PARADE!!! I LIKE THE MAN. AND, I would VOTE for the man.
    At least, I THINK I would. I would have to research his positions on a lot of issues but I would LOVE to see him beat the doo-doo out of Hillary and get the nomination! Now, be honest--wouldn't you rather look at HIS teeth that HILLARY's???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I will contact Tancredo's Office and urge impeachment of Bush and Cheney. I will also contact a democratic Congressman and urge the same thing.

GOP started this mess and as a GOP Republican I feel strongly that the Republicans need to correct it. It was our mistake, our laziness, our stupid blind trust that put the Bush Dynasty in power. It is our fault is what I'm trying to convey and it's damn sure our responsibility to fix it.

If Republican Officials do not see that, then they are Phonies just what the Dangerous Doofus in the White House....different positions, different tactics....but all cut from the same cloth.

Bootsie, I'll give it my best tomorrow and see what develops.
    Judy, I'm telling you, if this whole mess doesn't get corrected, Frankenstein and Dracula in the White House will piledrive this country into the ground. I don't care who's carrer is on the line..someone with some infuence is going to have to step up and expose UN agenda 21 for what it is. If we wait until someone's carrer is locked in, it will be too late. NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT ON THIS. Good luck to you tomorrow and God speed!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will do my best very best Rockfish. It may take some time, but I'll get cracking on it tomorrow.

Junius...yes I saw the disclaimer on that document...you're speaking of the Mode 4 discussion?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the exact wording of the disclaimer of the WTO document:

QUOTE: Disclaimer: This is a working paper, and hence it represents research in progress. This paper represents the opinions of the author, and is the product of professional research. It is not meant to represent the position or opinions of the WTO or its Members, nor the official position of any staff members. Any errors are the fault of the author. Copies of working papers can be requested from the divisional secretariat by writing to: Economic Research and Statistics Division, World Trade Organization, rue de Lausanne 154, CH 1211 Genève 21, Switzerland. Please request papers by number and title.

This is an internal staff paper of the WTO:

QUOTE: Staff Working Paper ERSD-2005-2006 November, 2005

From the WTO Economic Research and Statistics Division

QUOTE:

"World Trade Organization

Economic Research and Statistics Division"

Subject of the WTO ETSD Work:

QUOTE:

"The Impact of Mode 4 Liberalization on Bilateral Trade Flows"

Now, if American Citizens want to be members of a Freak organization like this studying the Impact of Mode 4 Liberalization on Bilateral Trade Flows....then be my guest. But, I don't. Americans need not have their economy which is their daily lives under the miscroscope of the economic research and statistics division of the World Trade Organization who already has powers to govern our trade with other nations under 38 Free Trade Agreements already signed into binding intenational law by this Wackident and the US Congress of Traitors.

The disclaimer is to disclaim WTO authority until the research is adopted as a policy or rule by the WTO....expected shortly or since this is December...probably already one of their rules for their "rule-based trade". See...WTO rules replace our domestic laws. That's how they do it. They control; they regulate; they decide; they rule. Our US Congress no longer has any authority because when they ratified the FTA documents, they transferred power to the WTO. Our US Supreme Court has no authority because they are without jurisdiction. WTO matters are decided by WTO "tribunals" and "councils" not the local nation's court system or their domestic legislative bodies.

We are screwed and stand without representation.

So to anyone who is still a BushBeliever....tho art but a dumb lemming in the saddest tale to ever be told about human history and its defeat. Because so where America goes, the world follows. PLUNK into the sea....gurgle gurgle....squeak...silence....and so it ends....the great American Experience....the gift it gave itself and others freely with never a request for anything in return....2005 the year freedom died when men put their trust in men in make-up with a script on television instead of themselves, each other and a concept known as "In God We Trust".

So the Spirit of Mankind was quickly exterminated and soon after by ruthless trial and error, Mankind itself.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How is agenda 21 doing now days?

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Given our situation 5 years later, I'd say it's doing swell, close to the finish line and about to win a Gold. If Americans don't wake up today and act tomorrow, we'll all be bankrupt serfs with numbers tattooed on our foreheads and an assignment to a cell block tattooed on our wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Given our situation 5 years later, I'd say it's doing swell, close to the finish line and about to win a Gold. If Americans don't wake up today and act tomorrow, we'll all be bankrupt serfs with numbers tattooed on our foreheads and an assignment to a cell block tattooed on our wrists.

Don't forget our RFD chip. Well...we stoped cap and trade...that is a start!

U.S. Cap and Trade Market Crippled by New Environmental Rules, WSJ Reports
    By Chris Peterson - Jul 12, 2010

The U.S. cap and trade market, which curbed the emissions from mainly coal-fired power plants that caused so-called acid rain in the 1990s, has been crippled by new U.S. pollution laws, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing industry officials and analysts.

The market, where power producers trade permits that allow them to emit sulfur dioxide and other pollutants, now finds that new Environmental Protection Agency rules put tougher limits on emissions but stress less reliance on the trading aspect. the newspaper said.

The permits are now seen as being almost worthless; “It is tragic,â€

That's good news about cap and trade being over with. What a nutty idea it was to suggest that we enrich someone or some company by paying them to transfer their right to pollute to someone else. Good Grief!!

America is waking up and in the nick of time.

GR
    Once again the world speaks amongst themselves about how big bad America is at fault for everything that the world has been through, and if we don't get in line then they'll run us over?

THE only nation in the history of God's created universe who has stood at the side of His Israel, which is the only piece of land that God gave to any people(s)?

Anyone think God is going to act kindly to anyone who does such things, no matter how many of them do it?

Not saying it won't get bad - maybe very bad - but God's target is the soul of each one who comes to Him through His Son.

Oh well, you know all that stuff He foretold thousands of years ago?

God wins.

That's not to say that Americans should not take actions against such things.

But God does win - and it's a huge win too.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    That's good news about cap and trade being over with. What a nutty idea it was to suggest that we enrich someone or some company by paying them to transfer their right to pollute to someone else. Good Grief!!

America is waking up and in the nick of time.
    It was just a redistribution of wealth scam. Most of it was going in the pockets of those in government under the guise of helping the world.

It was actually amazing to see enough people wake up to raise enough stink to stop it and the global warming scam. Congrats America!!! Now you just have to see through BO Pelosi and the rest of congress!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast