Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Yes. 20 million more receive health care , but U.S. citizens pay the tab

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes paid with tax dollars paid by the individual market.

That's why my plan went from $248/ month to $798/month and starting January it will be $1038 /month
    which includes a $15,000.00 deductible and less coverage

Oh my God, Lorrie. That is outrageous!!! Trump wants to call for a special session of Congress to get on this immediately. and he should do so. Families and people can't afford that, that is nonsense, craziness, awful.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump has the right plan with repeal of the McCarran-Ferguson Act of 1945 that restricts insurance companies who want to evade Sherman Anti-Trust Act to be regulated by a State. Automobile insurance and health insurance companies both hide behind this law. With the repeal of McCarran-Ferguson, which is what Trump is talking about when he says "get rid of the lines", will open up our entire country to these insurance companies, automobile and health and any other insurance company, like fire and casualty as well, to the efficiencies of interstate sales which means great pools, greater markets, far less administrative costs and yes, SUBJECT to the Sherman Anti-Trust Laws that prevent collusion, price-fixing as well as monopoly. States can still regulate as they see fit but not at the expense of consumers who will be protected by all federal trade and anti-trust laws.

Congress should repeal the McCarran-Ferguson Act of 1945, a Democrat passed evil piece of crap law to bypass a US Supreme Court Ruling, on Day One and watch what happens.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh my God, Lorrie. That is outrageous!!! Trump wants to call for a special session of Congress to get on this immediately. and he should do so. Families and people can't afford that, that is nonsense, craziness, awful.

You know Judy, I've been self-sufficient my entire life and never dependent on the government for nothing, not even unemployment.

My life style & health choices were my responsibility and as a responsible person I had medical insurance on the individual market. . In fact, pre-Obamacare,
    I had a great $168/month plan with Anthem Blue Cross that covered everything in all states, all specialty doctors & treatments, no pre-authorizations with only a $5000.00 deductible. Obama and his progressive 'spread the wealth' ideaology mocked it as underserving 'Cadillac Insurance' for the greedy.

Then Obamacare became law and my Cadillac insurance was supposedly now substandard and I was too stupid to know what I needed and the ACA was shoved down my throat. God forbid if something happens to me while traveling because my wonderful Blue Cross plan (purchased from Obama Exchanges) won't cover me outside the state I reside in.

Oh but look at the bright side...... now the Californian illegal alien anchor babies & children have free healthcare and dental.

Obamacare has to be repealed and replaced. Trump will fix it. But people should also recognize that the health insurance cost problem occurred at the same time as our economy was slipping at the same time as we had a deluge of poverty-stricken immigration pouring in. It was a perfect storm for economic and social failure which is what we're experiencing. Trump's got this, he'll fix it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12