Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yesterday in NYC, continued...

Well, yesterday, was sad. Only 10 people showed up, NYPD had an officer assigned to us because they believed it was going to get good. We had a Hispanic officer who I asked what their opinion was, and the officer said, I'm with you, they need to go back and do this in their own country. But 10 people? This is the reason we are labled lazy. I handed out 100's of flyers, called a ton of people and almost everyone said they were too busy or had to work. Well while you were too busy, or went to work to save your vacation days for vacation more mexicans were flooding your country. I stopped and talked to alot of people in the city yesterday and just asked what their opinion was on the issue, most just asked me to leave, some took the paper i was handing out, and maybe 3 listened and seemed concerned. One guy , some rich lookin pompas ass loser, I really felt like sending him home to wake up in the hospital ,but I always try and keep my cool. My last question to all of them was, So, you don't care what happens to your country? most said NO, after that I would walk away from them and shake my head. One guy did have a solid opinion and good debate skills and talked with me for a while in support of the mexicans, he argued with an opinion, and I argued with facts. That was the best part of the day. I thanked him for the debate when he had to go back to work. But this just shows you people have no idea what is really going on. The media has a blanket over it. And WE need to get out there, posting up and staying informed should be a way to be armed when your out in street making yourself seen. Not the only way you're invloved. It sickens me to think only 10 people care enough to drive to the city. Emailing and letter writing and calling isn't doing it, the rest of America doesn't get to see what we write or hear what we say. We need to get organized nation wide and get this ball rolling. The mexicans have alot of money behind them and that helps, I say all we need is one shot on either FOX or CNN to get the message out about a nationwide March, and a WELL managed website to handle questions and give solid info and printable flyers so people can spread the word. Its do or die time. The mexicans are making fools of us. Now I know they didnt do it on their own, they are just the dirt in the shovel, but, they stilll did it.

I think something is working.

I've heard on the news the Republicans are worried, because the polls are showing how large the % is, that is against a guest worker, earned legalization, amnesty..and want deportation and a wall.

The question is....do we continue to pile on the letters and calls to Republicans...or now concentrate on the Dems, because only 10% of them say illegal immigration worries them.

Any Republican that you hear is thinking of running for Prez in 2008, contact them, tell them you will not vote for them.....mention a 3rd party, as this is terrifying to them!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I am sending letters to any politician that is for amnesty/guest workers and open borders regardless of their party.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I am sending letters to any politician that is for amnesty/guest workers and open borders regardless of their party.
    You need to say that you don't care what their party or other platforms are. If they don't want to deport illegal aliens then they aren't getting your vote.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!