Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

You are all wasting your time , this idiot will sign

I'm really sorry , I know everyone has been calling on this but I
    dug a bit deeper and realized its a waste of time.

"Republican Gov. Gary Herbert praised lawmakers for crafting a so-called "Utah solution" to the state's illegal immigration problem"

This moron is going to sign this monster as soon as it hits his desk

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/utah-app ... d=13071198

Now you all know that he doesn't have the power to grant any kind of guest worker garbage , but who wants to be nappy and holder give him a pass to do this?

We are going to get screwed on this deal big time , mark my words . I don't have an answer or a solution to stop it , it is what obomba is looking for and I'll bet anyone a Vegas steak dinner he not only signs it but the Dumbomba administation lackeys give him a pass to do so

ANY TAKERS?

I don't trust Herbert, so I wouldn't be surpised if he did sign it. He should know that Utahn's will turn against him though.

Banned
    I'm ready , you can start throwing bricks at me

I just call um as I see um

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    I don't trust Herbert, so I wouldn't be surpised if he did sign it. He should know that Utahn's will turn against him though.

If they want to keep electing Rinos , don't expect them to use the cat box and you will have huge steaming piles to clean up

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

No fair...the bricks would just bounce off you're chest. J/K

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

No fair...the bricks would just bounce off you're chest. J/K
    Thats why I'm not afraid to post things that tick people off , I am invulnerable

TRUTH , JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY

Yes , I do believe in all 3 of them

Banned
    The fact that he is going to sign this isn't even in dispute , its a done deal
    My question is who can grant the waiver?
    Obomba ?
    Nappy?
    Holder?

Since congress makes the laws , do they have to vote to grant the
    waiver?

Lots of gray area here

Utah

I can only hope that the people of this beautiful state come forward in droves! I have hiked and fished in this state while stationed in Nevada. I really wanted to go ATV riding there this year! I will be informing the members of my atv club and all of my fishing and hunting friends of this Governors decision!

Banned
    Another RINO They can pass It If they want,but like ROY BECK has already said.... It ain't going to fly Roy Beck, executive director of NumbersUSA, which advocates for lower levels of legal and illegal immigration, said a lawsuit would come if the state tries to move forward with the proposal.

"This is about running their own immigration system," Beck said. "It's not going anywhere."

The illegals haven't gone anywhere...since Obama hasn't used his executive power to make them go away. He and Napolitano are, by executive fiat, establishing the immigration policy, or at least the deportation policy, which for all intents and purposes is zilch.

In Utah, they already have a defacto "guest worker" program since Obama won't enforce the federal law.

What we did accomplish, in stopping the DREAM Act and similar pieces, was halting the improvement of their status, i.e a creeping legal legitimization of their presence. Obama can't change that just with his executive policies.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast