Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"You are going to love this!"

"Here's a real Hoot! for ya!"
    Hispanic lady comes to the pharmacy window doesn't speak a lick of English
    she was asked for her SSN, she doesn't have one, hands over a medicaid card! And a prescription for this drug....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000752/

"I'm determined to get evidence!" Because she has a baby less than a year old! With an ear infection who was also getting a prescription filled!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Were you there steve or how do you know this happened please?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, isn't that precious? So it's not enough that we're keeping her and her baby up, now she's getting fertility drugs on our dime? Priceless.

"My very close friend works at the pharmacy!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The last time I got my prescriptions filled I was the only one without a 'white card' and the only one paying a co-pay. Oh and I only heard Chinese spoken until it was my turn.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love how my tax dollars helps an illegal to get medical coverage when I don't have any for myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    I love how my tax dollars helps an illegal to get medical coverage when I don't have any for myself!!
    I know how you feel. My family and I are in the same boat as you.

the link pulls up this:

Clomiphene(kloe' mi feen)

Last reviewed: September 1, 2008.
    Why is this medication prescribed?

Clomiphene is used to induce ovulation (egg production) in women who do not produce ova (eggs) but wish to become pregnant (infertility). Clomiphene is in a class of medications called ovulatory stimulants. It works similarly to estrogen, a female hormone that causes eggs to develop in the ovaries and be released.
    How should this medicine be used?

Clomiphene comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken once a day for 5 days, beginning on or about day 5 of the cycle. To help you remember to take clomiphene, take it around the same time every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take clomiphene exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
    Other uses for this medicine

Clomiphene is also sometimes used to treat male infertility, menstrual abnormalities, fibrocystic breasts, and persistent breast milk production. Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this medication for your condition.

This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.

Banned
    How much money does it cost an illegal immigrant to make a baby?...... 1$How much money does it take for an illegal to HAVE a baby.......0$

That's so she can have a bigger litter of Anchor babies..........