Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rats, foiled again!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey somebody help me out here!!

I sent some private messages, but they're still in my Outbox. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Now you know how a dog feels, when he bites his own tail but still doesn’t know who he has been chasing or who bit his tail.

Dixie

This reminds me of a joke about dogs I won't get started on. Har! He he he he he!!!

But, I think we are talking about corrupt politicians here or wait, I think that was another thread.

Goodnight you all!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

OMG . You guys must be crazy or something !! Good thing I love y'all so much !!

P.S. Welcome back, Pat !! It's good to know you've arrived safely to your new home all the way across the country. Just for the record nothing has changed in Florida since you left. It's still the same !!

P.P.S. Okay here's the great mystery solved.........I just wanted you to read the news and I wanted to know what you thought about it !!! Is THAT so hard to understand ??????

Next time I'll be sure to S-P-E-L-L I-T O-U-T !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman

They stay in the outbox until they are viewed. Then they go to the sentbox.

I always go look at the news submissions. This site is where I get my news, well, also from talk radio and Lou Dobbs.
    Had some of us feeling like we're loosing our minds???
    Thanks for clarifying. Nothing wrong with having fun.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman

They stay in the outbox until they are viewed. Then they go to the sentbox.
    Bless you!!

Just for the offical record on all of this........I wanted everyone to go to news.......then I was hoping everyone would read about the election fraud in Mexico since it's heating up over there.........and I wanted to know what you think about that !!

Comprende ?? Next time maybe I'll write it in Spanish !!

NOW THAT WAS A J-O-K-E.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    OMG . You guys must be crazy or something !! Good thing I love y'all so much !!

P.S. Welcome back, Pat !! It's good to know you've arrived safely to your new home all the way across the country. Just for the record nothing has changed in Florida since you left. It's still the same !!

P.P.S. Okay here's the great mystery solved.........I just wanted you to read the news and I wanted to know what you thought about it !!! Is THAT so hard to understand ??????

Next time I'll be sure to S-P-E-L-L I-T O-U-T !!!
    But then who would we have to pick on?

Illegal hot spot...................

Sixteenth-century statue of the Virgin Mary was a big draw at the Home Depot Center in Carson.
    By Josh Grossberg
    Daily Breeze

She's a tiny thing -- at 13 inches, barely taller than a Barbie doll -- but the diminutive La Virgen de Zapopan had a big impact at the Carson Home Deport Center.

The 16th century religious statute was on hand for Catholic Mass that took place before a soccer game between the Galaxy and rival Chivas USA.

The relic has a permanent home at a church in Zapopan, a small town about 5 miles from Guadalajara in the Mexican state of Jalisco, where many local immigrants came from. Wearing brocade robes, the statue comes to Southern California every two years. Many of the faithful believe it delivers miracles

The Home Depot Center In Carson, CA is located about 20 miles from downtown L.A. Huge crowds of illegals, mainly from Mexico gather there to watch Mexican soccer teams play one another. The Stadium seats about 20,000. During one of these events would be an ideal situation for the INS to throw the "Mother of All Raids", they could score big time. Illegals here in L.A. blatantly disprespect any and all anti-immigration laws, in fact, they laugh at them. I would love to see bus loads of illegals getting sent back to "their" country.

TS77

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast