Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey folks - chicano is on the Waukgegan thread! Check it out.

Thanks, Cheyenne !!

TALLSOLDIER77, welcome to ALIPAC ! Thank you for taking this thread in a new direction for us!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Take the statue across the border and hopefully all the illegals will follow. The Pied Mary Statue.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lol

Dixie....................

TS77

Well, you have to do what works. I think it is very efficent.

Dixie

OMG . You guys must be crazy or something !! Good thing I love y'all so much !!

I hope you guys know that I'm just teasing there !!

Legal,

Teasing about the love or the crazy part?

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Legal,

Dixie
    Oh Dixie - you got 'im!!!

Dixie's
    Legal,

Dixie
    I don't think I really need to answer that, considering you already know the answer.

Going to any lengths..............

Jul 18, 2:05 PM EDT

Eight Ecuadorean stowaways found on banana boat at Port Hueneme

PORT HUENEME, Calif. (AP) -- Eight Ecuadorean stowaways hid aboard a banana boat for as long as 10 days before they were discovered at the end of a voyage from South America, authorities said.

Three men were treated for dehydration and three others for frostbite after they were apprehended Monday, said Mike Fleming, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

The men carried no documents and their identities were not immediately available.

They were expected to be detained and then returned to Ecuador, Fleming said.

The men hid aboard the Malaga Carrier when it left Ecuador. It made stops in Colombia and Guatemala before arriving in California.

Authorities got a tip Sunday that stowaways were aboard but found nothing when they searched the huge ship after it arrive in the port in Ventura County northwest of Los Angeles.

However, at about 8 a.m. Monday, five men were spotted walking down the gangplank. The men told authorities they had hidden among the bananas in the cargo hold.

They were handcuffed and a search was conducted by immigration, customs and Coast Guard agents.

During the search, three men seen walking on the deck were taken into custody. They told searchers that they had hidden in the operator's cab of a ship's crane.

These Illegals will go to any length to enter this country. But a banana boat? Give me a break.

TS77

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast