Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You HAVE to Watch Rush on Greta!

Tune in, you won't believe it.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Yeah he is great and exactly correct on this one. Unfortunately the "kool-aid drinkers" probably aren't watching.

Watching. Thank you for the notice.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Yeah he is great and exactly correct on this one. Unfortunately the "kool-aid drinkers" probably aren't watching.
    I disagree with most of what Rush has to say, because he is a hypocrite. He is FOR the war on drugs yet has (or had) a prescription pain killer addiction. Does that make me a kool-aid drinker? I call hypocrisy no matter the party affiliation. He has also made SEVERAL quotes that offended vets. Just because someone doesn't agree with Rush doesn't make them a kool-aid drinker. To me, a drinker is one that follows only ONE side of a story without the ability to see the other side.

I have a 6 year old, and if I believed only her side of the story when she gets in trouble she would never be punished.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I mean that most of what Rush is saying about the gov't plan is correct and anyone who thinks the Federal Gov't can run healthcare for 300 million people effetively and debt free is a "kool-aid drinker." I've yet to see a gov't plan work well. Look how health care works for our vets! If the gov't can't treat them great how in the world will they treat us great. Seriously.

April
    I mean that most of what Rush is saying about the gov't plan is correct and anyone who thinks the Federal Gov't can run healthcare for 300 million people effetively and debt free is a "kool-aid drinker." I've yet to see a gov't plan work well. Look how health care works for our vets! If the gov't can't treat them great how in the world will they treat us great. Seriously.
    That is a exactly the point I was making to a friend today, healthcare for the vets is terrible..............and that is an example of how it will be for us if this plan gets through.

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I disagree with most of what Rush has to say, because he is a hypocrite. He is FOR the war on drugs yet has (or had) a prescription pain killer addiction. Does that make me a kool-aid drinker? I call hypocrisy no matter the party affiliation. He has also made SEVERAL quotes that offended vets. Just because someone doesn't agree with Rush doesn't make them a kool-aid drinker. To me, a drinker is one that follows only ONE side of a story without the ability to see the other side.

I have a 6 year old, and if I believed only her side of the story when she gets in trouble she would never be punished.
    jshhmr, come on, you are really stretching it to say Rush is a hypocrite because he supports the war on drugs. I know you aren't equating the violence and money created by the drug trade with a pain killer addiction?
    Also, you aren't a kool-aid drinker. after all, you ARE fighting amnesty and an attempted government takeover. I also don't agree with everything that Rush says so I have to separate the wheat from the chaff. He is a passionate talk show host with charisma and more common sense than the sum total of our elected leaders.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

very good points! and as we remember during the presidential debates. The candidates were all saying that the government needs to stay out of the healthcare business since nothing in the federal government ever gets done or gets done right.

We even beat Hillary and her attempt to take over health care.

And it is true about our vets and it has been that way for a long time.

Sure this government wants to send the young out to war but then neglect the care they need if and when they are injured.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I think most Americans think we need some type of Health Care reform but NOT Government run Health Care.

Some Dems & Repubs on the financial committe are suggesting a Non-Profit Co-Op Insurance Plan which may be a good idea.

I am not a big fan of Rush either and I did not like him saying he hoped our President would fail just because he is a Dem..I am not a big Obama fan but I want our country to be united and stop the bipartisan fighting.

Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs speak from their heart and are not just in it to stir the pot to make money.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I think most Americans think we need some type of Health Care reform but NOT Government run Health Care.

Some Dems & Repubs on the financial committe are suggesting a Non-Profit Co-Op Insurance Plan which may be a good idea.

I am not a big fan of Rush either and I did not like him saying he hoped our President would fail just because he is a Dem..I am not a big Obama fan but I want our country to be united and stop the bipartisan fighting.

Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs speak from their heart and are not just in it to stir the pot to make money.
    I agree and I do not want any of our presidents to fail. This is a very critical time for the US and I dont think we can afford Obama failing.

We have been fighting the war on drugs since the Reagan era and the only thing we managed to do is create more drugs. Illegal and over the counter. Between the Mexican Mafia and the drug cartels, they pretty much run southern California Of course we promised Mexico funds to train their military to fight the cartels and in return they leave the military to become hitmen for the cartels here in the US. Pure stupidity.

Government controlled healthcare is totally unacceptable. We are in a "recession" correct? So why are we adding on another expense? Shouldnt we be tightening the belts? People are losing their homes and

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast