Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I WISH you people would stop looking at this treason in partisan terms!

True, I dont even recognize the republican party I signed up with when I first voted 20 years ago but, that said, I will not punish them all by rolling out the red carpet for democrats, who are just as eager to sell out America.

EVERYONE should switch their party affiliation to "independent" and selectively boot ALL the individual traitors, no matter their own party affiliation!

I have done the former, and intend to vote out the latter.

I WISH you people would stop looking at this treason in partisan terms!

True, I dont even recognize the republican party I signed up with when I first voted 20 years ago but, that said, I will not punish them all by rolling out the red carpet for democrats, who are just as eager to sell out America.

EVERY voter should switch their party affiliation to "independent" and, in a non-partisian fell swoop, vote out every individual traitor, D and R alike!

I have done the former, and intend to vote out the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen

My state has two Senators ,both Democrats.....so in the next election, I would vote for Republican Senators.

It's just one thing, both of my senators,(Mikulski ,and Sarbanes)are for the Guest Worker Program.

So now I just have to hope that which ever Republican runs, is against Amnesty!

Thanks
    what about your state legislature and governor, where do they stand?

greyparrot

I think I need to make a trip to the courthouse myself and register as an independent
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen

My state has two Senators ,both Democrats.....so in the next election, I would vote for Republican Senators.

It's just one thing, both of my senators,(Mikulski ,and Sarbanes)are for the Guest Worker Program.

So now I just have to hope that which ever Republican runs, is against Amnesty!

Thanks
    what about your state legislature and governor, where do they stand?

greyparrot

I think I need to make a trip to the courthouse myself and register as an independent
    Not heard a thing from the Govenor, and the local news stations in a 75 mile radius does not bring up the subject of Illegal Immigration. If it weren't for cable news,CNN, Fox, MSNBC and so on we'd know nothing.

The price of amnesty should be the loss of your seat in congress -

There is no way things would be any different if the Democrats were in the majority.

I am here to try to fight illegal immigration - not to sing the praises of any political party or to further their cause.

The Democrats have done nothing either - worse than nothing.

The brainwashing that has been done is that one party or the other is better for America - and they are not. They are up there to feather their own nests -

This is not a partisan issue -

Both sides are wrong and both sides on on the same side in this debate - and we should consider rewarding either of them????? Just because there are fewer of them??????

Vote all of them out - all of them. We can't do any worse than we are now -

I am not playing a game - this is serious.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mamie wrote:

I think I need to make a trip to the courthouse myself and register as an independent.
    You need not make a trip the courthouse to make the change! Simply google the name of your state, plus the words "voter registration"! There you will find a printable form that you can fill out and mail.

Very easy. No excuse.

That's what confuses me mas far as voting goes for the senate votes in 06 and the president, in 08.

If the incumbents are for amnesty and the other side running is for anmesty too, WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR?

No matter what ticket they are on, Republicans or Democrats, if either or, or both are "for amnsety" how do you decide who to vote for?
    concerned, this puzzles me as well. And I have a couple situations where the challengers refuse to TALK about it which tells me they are just as bad if not worse than what we already have.

My plan in these cases is to vote AGAINST the incumbent. I figure that someone with less experience and tenure is more likely to listen to the voters than the scabs that are in there now.

But I don't mind telling you I'm worried about ALL the races.

Our Democratic Congressman appears to be running unopposed since the person who was challenging him on his own ticket obviously lost and the Independent who was going to challenge him seems to have dropped off the radar. I guess in that race I will make my statement by refusing to vote for him. (But I will say t his for that congressman-- he has never been afraid to say what he believes regardless of whether or not I agree with him and that counts for something in my book.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Let' play chess by not focusing on how an individual voted because that leaves you open to get duped by a larger move. Whether or not we care about partisanship is not the issue. THEY CARE about it. The majority party has something to lose. THE MAJORITY.

RE:My state has two Senators ,both Democrats.....so in the next election, I would vote for Republican Senators.

First of all, both of your senators are not up for re-election in 2006. The entire house is up for re-election in 2006 and 1/3 of the senate.

If amnesty passes it is because the majority party R allowed it to pass since they could have easily stopped it. The R party is the majority. Therefore you vote against R. You could do a write in or vote 3rd party or if you feel betrayed enough vote D for payback. (just this one time like the 1986 amnesty was supposed to be)

So to answer that question you vote against R even though your D may have supported amnesty. Looking at how an individual voted is what they want you do so they can use democrats and safe seat republicans to dupe you. Let's say that we could vote out everyone who supported amnesty and they are mostly democrats. We would have effectively INCREASED the R majority when the R party is the driving force behind amnesty.
    BIG BIG DUPE

The bottom line is the majority party has something to lose and amnesty must be held against the majority party at large. Vote against EVERY R if amnesty passes. That is the only move with enough uumph.

Keep in mind that in a closely divide electorate every vote counts even with the gerrymandered house districts. We hear people whine about how elected officials don't take them serious. Why should they? Unless you show them that there will be a price to pay on election day. As long as they hear "the lesser of two evils" instead of "PAYBACK" they will never take you serious.

So it is simple:
    If guest worker amnesty becomes law vote against every R on election day 2006.

First of all, both of your senators are not up for re-election in 2006. The entire house is up for re-election in 2006 and 1/3 of the senate.

If amnesty passes it is because the majority party R allowed it to pass since they could have easily stopped it. The R party is the majority. Therefore you vote against R. You could do a write in or vote 3rd party or if you feel betrayed enough vote D for payback. (just this one time like the 1986 amnesty was supposed to be)
    You are right, only one senate seat is up for re-election. Both of mine are Republicans. And you are doubly right that since the Republicans hold the majority they are the ones who are at fault because they COULD have changed things, whined for HOW long that it was the fault of the Democrats that they couldn't change anything and what did they do when the Democrats no longer had the upper hand? They started calling their OWN people names and still kept pointing fingers. So, I have no respect for them as a party any more.

I don't see voting Democrats in just for spite, though. I see voting for a democrat only if there isn't a viable third party candidate. We have got to break this spell that Reps and Dems alike think they hold over this country. the only way to do that is to be bold enough to vote for a stranger. We can't be any worse off than we are now, that is for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12