Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We could ask them to verify Parcel numbers.

Knowing Bush, if he got the chance he`s just "quick Claim" the SouthWest over to them.
    ------------------------

Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Louisiana(Louisiana Purchase) and Mississippi, were bought from the Spaniard too.
    We better not let the illegals find out!
    http://link.toolbot.com/yahoo.com/74632

TIP: Most of us already know this, but for those who don`t,
    If you have a question, any question, type it in the search box.
    p.s. don`t be surprised if some of the results send you right back here to alipac.
    It`s also a fast way to check for "Duplicates before posting.
    copy and paste the title in the search box.
    ------------------------

"California. We owned all of California"
    That was then and now, we're going to keep it! Adios!

April
    Mkfarnam wrote:

Knowing Bush, if he got the chance he`s just "quick Claim" the SouthWest over to them.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Louisiana(Louisiana Purchase) and Mississippi, were bought from the Spaniard too.

p.s. don`t be surprised if some of the results send you right back here to alipac.
    That was from Spain, not Mexico. I thought The Southern States mentioned, aside from Florida were aquired from France during the Louisiana Purchase? But my memory could be off. You know, the Cajun Folk that have that French accent to there lingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

That was from Spain, not Mexico. I thought The Southern States mentioned, aside from Florida were aquired from France during the Louisiana Purchase? But my memory could be off. You know, the Cajun Folk that have that French accent to there lingo.
    France bought it from Spain, then we purchased it from France at a bargain because Napoleon saw the Western hemisphere colonies as too volitile and risky to hold on to. I think that is where the confusion is coming from.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

otm, lat am nations know that U.S. did not steal the S.W.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    The invaders do not care what the truth is, they feel they are entitled to what they have NO right to, it will be up to American citizens to stand up and stop this illegal invasion.
    Ask any other latin american immigrant, what they are taught regarding the mexican/american war and they will tell you that as far as they know, the U.S. bought the land from Mexico. Funny thing, the only country in latin america that thinks or is taught that the United States stole the southwest from Mexico is Mexico. Most latin american immigrants who are not from Mexico roll their eyes whenever they hear some "Che Guevara" T-shirt wearing Mexican radical start with that rants while blaming their oppression and inability to better themselves with an education claim on the white man while continuing to speak a european language. LOL! Funny thing, they think Che Guevara was a Mexican. Most know nothing of politics, economics, or history of their own country nor do they know anything about other nations in latin america. You wont believe how many Mexican illegals asked me what part of Mexico that Chile(my country of birth) was in. Not only that, most claim that Mexico is in South America also. That is said. Well, I have also heard them say that because Mexico is south of the United States, that that makes them a south american nation. They think that because they are also a spanish speaking nation that they and every spanish speaking nation are part of south america as well. They think that South American nations and central american nations are or were Mexico at one time and that the spanish conquistadors were Mexicans. When I explained to them that the reason my spanish is proper(which they claim is old people spanish) and different is because proper spanish is not known as spanish but castiliano. They actually tried to tell me that I was speaking Portuguese saying, "Oh yeah, Chile, they speak portuguese. No wonder, you dont speak spanish right." Even funnier, most of them dont know anything of Spain. They dont even know what continent it is in and I have heard them even say that spanish people dont have blue eyes-only black hair, dark skin and brown eyes. They think that Mexico was always Mexico and most are not educated that it was once a colony of spain which is why the language is spanish. However, most will not say they are of spanish descent because they would be calling themselves european descended but at the same time, they will not claim any native(mayan, etc) descent because they would not be able to claim their spanish surname. Not only that but natives are often looked down upon by those in classes above them in Mexico and are today the least priviledged. However I find it funny that they call themselves indigenous people but not native descended people. They simply call themselves "Mexican" as if that is an actual race. LOL! The only people in Mexico that are protesting are some of the native groups who have used education to protest in a peaceful manner(unlike their people over here). I have read about it online. Isn't amazing how the so-called mexican rights activists dont seem to care about that nor do they care to spread the word about the amerindians in Mexico who are being killed and forced out of their homes everyday and because they protest demanding their rights, they are beaten, arrested, etc. Many journalists from latin american end up missing as they try to report what is going on. What is happening to them is basically a genocide yet they still stand up for what they think is right. The illegal aliens from Mexico and central america are cowards who even though given opportunities here and free education while declaring allegiance to a country that forced them into economic hardship while keeping them uneducated and underpriviledged so that they could not use knowledge to fight corruption in Mexico just saying, "we come here to work-there is no work in mexico-well we cant do nothing, we love mexico but there is no work there, the governement is corrupt." However, they forget all about that when their leaders make them promises(they then forget that their leadership is corrupt) of amnesty and duel citizenship while making speeches that declare them heros in Mexico, they eat it up. They eat up the fact that they have gone from being known as the majority poor underpriviledged(due to their government denying them education, healthcare, etc) by the elite and because they hear their president call them heroes, they assume that it now means they are equal to that of the elite so long as they send remittances back to Mexico. For them, it is also being done to show off as well. They could care less about the real heros, the amerindian nations of mexico that are so desperately trying to do what they have to just to ( unlike the illegal aliens who chose not to stick by their countrymen)survive and hold on to what is theirs and trying to use their education to inform other nations of their plight, watching their homes being destroyed by the military, and even though they have rights, they have to deal with the fact that, they are on their own . It is obvious that Mexico is only a democracy for the elite and that if you want protection, stability, education, as economic security, you have to be in the elite social class. [/i]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12