Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

you will love this

going to mexico

Dear president Bush,

I am planing a little trip with my family and my husbands family members, my extended family also is coming. we would like your assistants to help us cross the boader from the USA into mexico. We plan to skip all the legal stuff, and the laws that we have to uphold when coming into a nother country.
    would you mind telling your buddy president Fox, that we will be coming, and that we expect the following from his country.
    Free medical care for all my family
    english speaking government bureaucrates for all the services we are entiled to, and that we DEMAND. Remember they have to favor us because we are AMERICANS.
    All government forms that have to be in english
    I wqant my kids to be taught by english speaking teachers
    Schools need to favor my kids and include classes on AMERICAN culture and history
    I want my kids to see the AMERICAN flag at the schools, flying above the mexican flag
    Please plan on feeding my children breakfast and lunch for free
    I will need a local mexican drivers license so that I can get easy access to government services
    I do not plan haveing insurance and I will not make any effort to get some, or even learn the local laws of mexico
    be sure president fox tells all police officers that, they have to leave me alone and not target me, and they have to speak english to me
    I plan on flying the USA flag above my house, celebrate the fourth of July I do not want negative complaints from the locals
    I would also like to have a nice paying job, without paying any taxes and dont force any labor laws or tax laws on me
    Please tell all people in the country to be nice to me and never say a critical word against me and my family, or about the strain I might place on the economy of mexico
    Tell them not to call me white or I will consider that a racial statement

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come into the USA from mexico ILLEGALLY. I am sure that president Fox, wont mind returing the favor, if you ask him nicely. Also remember to stand up for me because you are standing up for the millions of ILLEGALS that are coming into our COUNTRY everyday.

Thank you so much for all you help,

sincerly,
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I love it.... I am going to pass this one on to family and friends
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love it too and think a copy should be sent to all the congressional members.

BTW You might want to add "President Bush I would also ask that you inform Mexico that "Wherever there is an American that is America" and make sure President Calderon & the newspapers remind all the citizens of this fact.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I love it too and think a copy should be sent to all the congressional members.

BTW You might want to add "President Bush I would also ask that you inform Mexico that "Wherever there is an American that is America" and make sure President Calderon & the newspapers remind all the citizens of this fact.
    Make sure you clean it up before sending it. It's full of misspelled words, typos and other errors.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

This is right on. All of us ought to send the same letter, to the President on down to the local county supervisor.

It is total lunacy what is going on -- and this really illustrates it.

Today I drove my an elementary school in our area. It's sort of on the "other side" of the town of FAlls Church, VA. There were nothing but illegals waiting to pick up their kids in front of this elementary school. Just throngs of them.

I wonder what happens to the American citizen children in this district, who all of a sudden woke up and found their school overpopulated with illegals, none of whom are speaking English. I can't even imagine.

And our neighborhood, which is just a few blocks over, has none of these types of children in our school. It all depends on the zoning.

I MUST send a version of this to my Rep. Nydia Velazquez tomorrow! I'd do it now but it's Friday night and I've had a few brewskis.

Of all my representatives in NY, NYC and Washington she is the only one who has NEVER replied to my communications.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cleaned this up for ya a little .... maybe others can embellish. This is CLASSIC -- let's get it out and circulated far and wide ....

Dear President Bush,

I am planing a little extended trip with my family and my husband's family members, as well as many of my extended family. Since it's such a wonderful country and we could use a vacation from all the high taxes, stress, wildfires, and traffic here in the U.S., we would like to request your assistance in crossing the border from the USA into Mexico as we would like to make it our second home.

As I'm sure you won't mind, we plan to skip all the legal requirements, and the laws that that pertain to entering into Mexico, as, well, everyone is doing it and we're coming to do the jobs that Mexicans just won't do.

In addition, would you mind telling your good friend President Calderon, that we will be coming, and that we expect the following from his country:

Free hospitalization and ongoing medical care for all family members involved.

English-speaking government translators so that we can obtain services we need to survive. We will be sending a lot of what we earn back home, so we will need help getting by there in Mexico while we're there. By the way, do you have WIC in Mexico? Utilzing those food stamps will help us save up for a really nice car.

Remember they have to favor us because we are AMERICANS.

That all government forms to be translated into English.

That our children to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

That Mexican schools favor my kids and include classes on AMERICAN culture and history.

That our kids see the AMERICAN flag at the schools, flying above the Mexican flag.

I would like to request also that our children receive admission to the local schools and free breakfast and lunch plans. A college education will be expected as well, in whatever state we please. No out of state tuition plans for us, thanks.

I and all of my family members will need a local Mexican drivers license so that we can ALL get easy access to government services. Some assistance with housing would be icing on the cake. We might even consider voting in their elections if they promise to make things go our way.

Although we will need that license, we see no need for insurance, nor do we plan to learn the local laws of Mexico. What for? I mean, we have no idea how long we're staying, and we can't read in Spanish anyway.

Be sure President Calderon tells all his police officers that, they have to leave us alone and not target us, and they have to speak Engligh. Translators will obviously be necessary in all sectors of public service.

We plan on flying the USA flag above our house, and to celebrate the Fourth of July. We do not plan to assimilate or honor any of the Mexican holidays or customs. Why should we? We're AMERICANS.

We do not want negative complaints from the locals.

We would also like to have nice paying jobs, without paying any taxes and be sure not to force any labor laws or tax laws on me as us will be doing the jobs Mexicans just won't do.

Please tell all people in the country to be nice to me and never say a critical word against me and my family, or about the strain we might place on the economy of Mexico.

Tell them not to call us white or we will consider that a racial statement

I know this should be an easy request as you already do all these things for all the people who come into the USA from mexico ILLEGALLY. I am sure that president Calderon wont mind returing the favor, if you ask him nicely.

Also remember to stand up for us, now, because you are standing up for the millions of ILLEGALS that are coming into our COUNTRY everyday.

Thank you so much for all your help.

Sincerely,

An American family in need of a vacation

p.s. Oh, and Mr. President -- I would also ask that you inform Mexico that "Wherever there is an American that is America" and make sure President Calderon & the newspapers remind all the citizens of this fact. Surely they won't mind . . .

yes its great

I got this letter off of

David M Bresnahan
    Newswithviews.com
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

If we're going to start sending copies of this letter to our government oficials, we need to change "President Fox" to President Calderon. Fox isn't mexico's president anymore.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

lol I loved it, thanx! Kinda reminded me of "Mexican Tourism." For anyone who hasn't seen it:

http://www.kerman94.com/mexicotourism.html