Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You will never again have a long wait in an ER.

The other day, I needed to go to the emergency room.

Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch that I had downloaded off the Internet onto the front of my shirt.

When I went into the E. R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.

Here's what the patch said..........

U.S. CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT

Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

I am going to start selling these right away - help clear up some of the congestion at the emergency rooms .................................

I do regret I had omitted to stress the fact that this post was a joke, and by no means should be taken seriously.

I do not condone impersonating an ICE or any law, military officer.

I do apologize to anyone who may have taken this post seriously and realize it was a major mistake to post it in this or any other forum.

]

I have a border patrol hat I wear grocery shopping that gets people out of the way in the isles. Gets all kinds of looks from folks and I have even had people come up and ask me where I got it.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

vic

LOL, good idea cliffdid. I've wondered what would happen if a couple of us around here would put on T-shirts that said ICE across the back and go hang around the entrance of Tyson Foods. Maybe take a cooler of ice and if anyone said anything just say we were selling cups of ice.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CliffId

Very clever, Very clever..

Last time i checked it is a crime impersonating a federal official. Guess what!! This is your lucky day! I know someone who might be interested in your illegal actions...

You may have just got ALIPAC and yourself in deep dodo.

Btw mods dont bother rushing in deleting his post, its saved already

Have a nice day

MEXICAN AMNESTY AND OPEN BORDERS ACTIVISTS HAVE A DIRECT LINE TO OUR TREASONOUS SENATORS!!!!! FILL THESE VOICEMAILS WITH ENGLISH INSTEAD OF SPANISH.

For those of you having difficulty getting thru to your senator, here is the 800 # paid for by the Mexican Amnesty and Open Borders Activists:

800-882-2005

This will get you directly to your senator unlike the #’s available to the US Citizen.

Press 1 when you hear a Spanish message, then Press 1 again to be transferred to your Senior Senator’s office

OR

Press 2 when you hear a Spanish message, and you’ll be transferred to your Junior Senator’s office.

It only takes a minute and you get through immediately. The call is paid for by the open-borders and amnesty supporters.

WE NEED TO FILL THESE SENATORS VOICE MAILS WITH ENGLISH MESSAGES INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THEM TO BE FILLED WITH SPANISH. SPREAD THE WORD AND CALL NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE! THANK YOU.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    fedray30, what a dork you are, you have no sense of humor, this is a long standing email that has been going around for a while.

Get a life! Go ahead, call the feds and prove that someone leaving something on a message board for a laugh is a crime.

BTW, wearing fatigues out in public is also not a crime, I see many do it because they feel it is a fashion statement, soooo....where's the crime. Guess you better get busy and start walking the streets and asking names of all fashion-ista's who happen to be wearing some sort of camo, cause you have a lot of work to do, go ahead....get busy!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called, works great. This guy was REALLY suprised.

Enforce the laws already on the books!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I love it! I love it! I love!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hey fed.......

Wearing a t-shirt, hat, etc., is NOT a crime. As long as a person does not SAY he is an officer, he's done nothing wrong. If the illegals THINK he is, TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many names are you going to come in under? That's 3 in 3 - 4 days.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast