Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AmericanElizabeth,

Wearing fatigues is absolutely not a crime. Downloading Federal patches and sewing them onto fatigues and pretending to be a federal official, unfortunately is. It is a serious crime.

How bout if Cliff wore a federal uniform and got passed security at the airport, would you also be calling this a fashion statement?

As far as this being a "long standing email", that will be easily verified with hospital records, and the emergency room he visited.

I will not discuss this anymore.

FedRay30:

First, learn to laugh. Then, maybe contribute something important to the discussions on this site.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cliffdid,

It is a federal crime to impersonate a law enforcement officer.

We do not allow people to advocate any illegal actions at ALIPAC even in jest.

We will need you to issue an immediate retraction and point out that you are not serious about this statement or you will be permanently removed from our boards.

Furthermore, you have just given our opposition something to try and use against ALIPAC and as I type, they are on the horns to the media and Federal Law Enforcement to try to harm our operations.

You have just provided our boards with a great example of what not to type when you are feeling frustrated.

I know that the contents you posted above are in an e-mail being circulated nationally, but you still should not have posted this here. While it appears as a humorous and ironic idea, it is highly illegal.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

he can't laugh right now he is looking up hospital records.

i have seen that post several times now... it's still funny.

Quote Originally Posted by fedray30
    AmericanElizabeth,

Wearing fatigues is absolutely not a crime. Downloading Federal patches and sewing them onto fatigues and pretending to be a federal official, unfortunately is. It is a serious crime.

How bout if Cliff wore a federal uniform and got passed security at the airport, would you also be calling this a fashion statement?

As far as this being a "long standing email", that will be easily verified with hospital records, and the emergency room he visited.

I will not discuss this anymore.
    Thank you for alerting us about this Fedray. We will take appropriate actions immediately.

William Gheen
    ALIPAC

Content removed
    Mark

Aut Pax, Aut Bellum

April
    Lone_Patriot wrote:

he can't laugh right now he is looking up hospital records.

i have seen that post several times now... it's still funny.
    The problem with the post is it may encourage people who are unaware of the law to do something against the law like impersonate an officer and that is VERY dangerous and is something we do not want to PROMOTE on Alipac!

You can put an INS patch on your fatigues. The INS no longer exists, it was replaced by ICE and USCIS. But most illegal aliens don't know that.

If anyone asks you can say INS stands for Independent National Security. Heck you could even spell that out in small letters on the front of the uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by fedray30
    CliffId

Very clever, Very clever..

Last time i checked it is a crime impersonating a federal official. Guess what!! This is your lucky day! I know someone who might be interested in your illegal actions...

You may have just got ALIPAC and yourself in deep dodo.

Btw mods dont bother rushing in deleting his post, its saved already

Have a nice day
    So I guess that walking around in my CIA shirt that I bought at Target then is an Issue? Grow up! How about my hat that I wear in support of our fine border patrol agents? Does that mean because I wear the hat I am trying to impersonate one. No it does not! It means I support the people who protect our borders.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

April
    Bowman wrote:

You can put an INS patch on your fatigues. The INS no longer exists, it was replaced by ICE and USCIS. But most illegal aliens don't know that.

If anyone asks you can say INS stands for Independent National Security. Heck you could even spell that out in small letters on the front of the uniform.
    How about we just keep calling, faxing and emailing and take care of the illegal problem that way, instead of thinking of ways to put on a uniform and fool a few illegals. To me it is still trying to impersonate an officer with tips on how to not get in trouble. NOT COOL!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast