Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have only just begun to see how arrogant, and nasty these illegals,and their supporters can be.
    Arrogant......just 2 hours ago my husband went to WalMart. Had 1 item and was in line behind a lady that had carts of plants, non of course which would scan and had to be punched in. Stood there 20 min. for that. He handed the cashier his 1 item and out of the blue this mexican woman ran up DEMANDING she was next in line. He said she was ranting and screaming so loud and made such a scene that he asked for his item back and walked away. Now the mexican lady had to grab carts from various isles her children were watching and all had to wait for her to really get in line. There's this blatent ATTITUDE that by god you just better do what ever I want or there WILL be a scene you won't forget. He said she spoke half English and half Spanish but he was never so embarrassed as that and beleive me, he is skinny, quiet and in no way at all a threatning presence. I too beleive it's going to get nasty no matter what way they vote. The lion is out of the cage and I don't think it's gonna go back in nicely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice story AmericanElizabeth. When I was in the Navy we were one group too....One group willing to defend and die for the U.S.A!! We were definitely a diverse group of people and the fact that we had different ethnic backgrounds meant nothing. Especially during a time of war or times of emergency on our vessel. We acted as one and we trusted each other with our lives. A feeling that one will never understand until they experience it. It is the strongest form of trust one can have.

What we are experiencing now is a war on cultures and power, not race.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

My remark about evolution was a joke aimed at a particularly obnoxious 14 year old. There was no mention of his race. There are enough open borders people calling organizations like this names without us engaging in meaningless self flagellation. Don't you think?

Andyt...I thought you handled it all pretty well
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Nice post Elizabeth. Being an Irish, English, German, French, Sioux Indian, American. Americans are a more blended race of people. Guess our ancestors must have gotton along enough to marry and have kids and I don't know....but I doubt everyone ran around and identified themself as a Irish, Scottish, Norwegin, American, etc. When I was young and asked my dad what I was....he said American. It was a fight to get my various heritage backgrounds. In fact, I didn't know till my dads funeral I had Sioux Indian in me somewhere. I don't like the distinctions. Your American or your not. Blend already.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    HaHa, very good!! So true. My father told me once that we were mongrels, good ole American mongrels. He said, a little of about everything. Most Americans I have encountered (and I have done a great deal of genealogical research) have so many "nationalities" in them, that they cannot just say they are German, or Irish, or any other pure stock of anything, and that's the point, we are Americans.

I think the people that have marched and been aligned with "La Raza" and all the other racially inclined Latino groups are no better than the neo-Nazi white supremacists, both are groups we do not need in our society.

If only they could see though, that they are only hurting themselves by being this way, and ALL Americans have gotten wise to it, these racist people have shown themselves for who they are.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

great posts by all,

personally it's sad to see that these kids are being taught to despise and hate America, when they are being taken care of by America. If worse comes to worse I think the American people will defend this land, screw the government.

I read that the demonstrators will be singing the National Anthem in Spanish on May 1st. This will be one time I don't put my hand over my heart. I hope this backfires.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    andyt, someone needs to make sure they know it is "oh say can you see", not "jose' can you see"!!

Was that a bit too much on the edge? Sorry, in kind of a quirky moment, and it hit me.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These kids are being taught this crap in public schools, no wonder home schooling has become so popular!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123