Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well maybe we are just sick of it and have decided to reclaim are country....so don't cry victory yet!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Mexico should be changing their country to be like our country...But instead our country is turning into a rat hole like Mexico. Our leaders are all criminals and our elections offer us no good choices! My voting days are over if our only choices are between these top tier loser candidates in both parties who will never stop illegal immigration...I guess the fix is in and soon we will be a part of Mexico!

AMEN to that I am just sick of being called a RACIEST because i dont want illegals here.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    AMEN to that I am just sick of being called a RACIEST because i dont want illegals here.
    I agree koobster! They can call me a RACIEST all they want. They are all idiots who say that! All it is , is an excuse to dominate our country with these lawbreakers mostly from Mexico so they can dictate their laws overs us, through their large overwhelming numbers. I'm sick of all the illegals and I have no compassion what so ever for any of them! I want them kicked out of this country, they are all criminals!

Re: Your country is changing , like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "I think in 10 years you will have more of a blending of cultures," Gutierrez said. "Mexican immigrants will adapt to America, and at the same time they will change the image of what America is all about."
    This is BS, Mexican immigrants that have lived in California for 40 years have learned very little English, their kids marry other Latinos because they don't grow up with other Americans. The only way they will assimilate is if Latin American immigration is totally stopped.
    it is part of the reason why I am moving to Indiana in two weeks. If my son learns a second language, it will be Irish.
    If you don't mind me asking what part are you moving to? Northwest Indiana is on the border of Illinois and the gang violence has spread from Illinois to many parts of NW Indiana.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123