Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your property Tax and illegal’s

Your property Tax and illegal’s

Question: How much of our property tax is being used to
    Help illegals - I wonder

Well I don't know exact figures but some of the money is spent on ESL and billingual education. Also the money spent on teaching illegals in their own language or English has to come from some where and a lot of time other programs are cut. Also, the cost of free breakfast, lunches, after school programs. Although there may also be federal funding involved, this all wffects the bottom line.

Day labor sites are funded through property taxes.

Chicago Property Taxes.

Ninety five percent of property taxes go to the Chicago Public School System. These schools are overcrowded with chidren of Illegal Immigrants who should not be here at all. The Chicago Public School teaching capability is non existant and by far one of the worst in the nation. American Citizens must pay taxes to fund these schools and then enroll their children in private schools paying outrageous tuitions. The CPS is so overcrowded by children of uneducated illegal mexicans that these schools must operate all year long. They are infested with head lice and other parasites. The City of Chicago has turned into an overcrowded, Spanish speaking slum that both Black and White US Citizens despise.

Look on the bright side.
    When an illegal Mexican family (all 30 members) move into the house next door, the value of our property goes down, thus we pay less in property taxes.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    Look on the bright side.
    When an illegal Mexican family (all 30 members) move into the house next door, the value of our property goes down, thus we pay less in property taxes.
    that's one way of looking at it.....sad but true....
    "Remember the Alamo!"

vic

Our property tax is what supports our schools. My property tax has been increasing because we need larger schools and more teachers. The illegals here live several familys in a rented house therefore pay no property tax. The pro-amnesty crowd say the fines will cause them to pay their share. O.K. do I get part of the proceeds from that to defray my increased taxes? Nope, no matter how much the fine I'm still stuck with the higher tax to educate their children. It will remain so as long as they keep coming across the border like piss-ants at a picnic.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

My property taxes here in TX are extremely high....Most of the tax money goes to the hospital who births extremely high rates of anchor babies, not to mention they treat people from Juarez in the hospital as well!
    Also, I have never seen so many shools within a 15 mile radius of a home...I have 12 elementary/middle schools and 3 high schools and more being built as we speak, all because we are educating childeren of Illegals being bused in to El Paso daily at my expense!