Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your Tax Day Tea Party Ideas?

Friends,

In about 48 hours, ALIPAC hopes to announce that we will lead a coalition of immigration enforcement groups into the Tax Day Tea Party protests.

The vast majority of attendees at these events are completely with us on immigration enforcement issues. However, there is a scattering of those open borders libertarians involved here and there.

Our goal will be to A. Strengthen the turnout and participation at these events and B. To represent and educate Americans concerned about the relationship between illegal immigration, Dream Act and Comprehensive Amnesty, and high taxes.

We want to make a handout flier that has about 5 of the top facts about illegal immigration and taxes we want people to know.

We need your help to collect those.

We also need suggestions on artwork, symbols, and slogans for signs that we are designing.

People will be able to print these signs at home or their local kinkos for display at the Tea Party events on April 15.

Please post your suggestions.

Here are our key concepts for our slogans.

Illegal Immigration equals High Taxes

Amnesty Means Higher Taxes

Unenforced Immigration Laws and Unsecured Borders equals taxation without representation

Forced to pay for illegals

you get the drift Im sure, we are brainstorming and need your help.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Some ideas for tea parties

Some idea's are as follows:
    For tea shirts , hats, bumper stickers, and/or advertising materials.

1. One tea party In Boston started our nation. And a picture of a tea bag and/or just a large tea bag with no caption on it.

2. All of the facts and figures of the taxes that we are being saddled with to accommodate the Stimulus bill, Omnibus, and bank Bail out's and then underneath it "Taxation without Representation is STILL Tyranny"

3. Freedom has a cost but cowardice has a greater cost. Contact your Major, Senator, Governor and/or President. Speak out against the violators of our Constitution.

4. A picture of the White House with a big tea bag hanging from it........Americans must come together and give Washington a very clear message and/or the simple "statement Hell, No, Washington!

5. A picture of Obama, Biden, Pelosi and Reid with sunglasses on and a tea bag hanging from the side of their glasses. Americans make the Gov't see that taxes are not the answer.

6. A picture of the White House with a caption that says Help Wanted Politicians that support America and vote against Amnesty. And/or a sign in front of a pic of the White House that says "Constitutional Foreclosure".

7. 383.3 of your tax dollars were siphoned out of your money last year to accommodate illegals healthcare, education and incarceration last year. If they amnesty in the estimated 12-40 million illegals the cost to the true legal Americans will at least two times greater than 383.3 to give goods and services to this undeserving population. The statement is made and then is surrounded by tea bags.

8. A picture of the American flag waving in the wind with a big tea bag in the center of it.

9. Who represents you in Washington? With a broken piggy bank and torn tea bags.

10. Do you know how the Gov't is planning on using YOUR money? A big dollar bill with a tea bag in the center of it.

Again 8-10 could have a tea bag border to make the message more compelling.

11. Tea bag pins for all tea party attendee's.

I have other ideas but thought this would be a great starting point. Please let me know if you use any of my idea’s because it would make me feel proud that I could contribute something of value to our cause.
    Go get em William ! We support you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I don't speak for ALIPAC, ELE, but I think it would benefit us more to concentrate on ideas directly related to illegal immigration (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like: "Illegal immigration (and/or) amnesty = higher taxes."

---

For the facts: here's relevant information about what the costs would have been to taxpayers if the 2007 amnesty bill had passed. This could be the approx. gauge of what it would cost now (if not more):

June 6, 2007
    Amnesty Will Cost U.S. Taxpayers at Least $2.6 Trillion
    by Robert E. Rector

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/wm1490.cfm

I only have one.

Illegal Aliens Are Not The Taxpayers' Responsibility!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Okay, maybe I have one more.

Don't Tax Me For Your Illegal Foreign Labor!

I was afraid that i would not be welcomed by everybody at the last tea party here in Sacramento because of the illegal immigration message we had on our big mobile billboard. My fears were for naught though, for as I first drove up to the protest towing that billboard behind I was greeted and treated well as you can see on the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-q_XoLHXOs
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Good video!

"Whats Thiers is Thiers...
    Whats Yours is Thiers Too..."
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Okay, maybe I have one more.

Don't Tax Me For Your Illegal Foreign Labor!
    I like it!!!
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast