Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YOU'RE ALL RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I am not to smart an my grammar is poor however I want to Know?

If I do not want illegal immigration I therefore am a racist?

Has the ACLU or any pro immigration group come to the aid of the two Border Patrol agents Ignacio Romos or Juan Compean?

It seams to me that it's left up to us Americam racist to fight for there rights an are they not on Mexican decent.

It is sad to think that we are being called racist due to the fact that we want our immigration laws enforced, our identity kept safe, jobs for Americans and keeping us safe from crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anybody want to have 'fun' with this guy on our town's board. He's a smug white guy (so he says) who is defending the illegals and looking down at the rest of us.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6114

cbice
    Starting Member 2 Posts
    Posted - 01/02/2007 : 21:08:11
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have a lot of time to talk about other nationalities. Why don’t you spend more time looking at your own races? There are enough people from this countries (United States Citizens) that abuse drug, affiliate with gang members and worst of all molest children. White males are listed number one in molesting children. 85% child molesters are white males on the other hand only 7% of other races. http://bjp.rcpsych.org/cgi/content/full/181/2/153 What does this say about race? Please take the time and look at your own race.
    By the way I am a White American Citizen. I am a fourth generation citizen

You do not argue the fact that White Males are the majority in molestation cases. This does not surprise me because you are probably a part of those statistics. "But do not sit there at your keyboard defending a group of people who come to this country illegally,(yes they come here illegally and so do our former ancestors. Don't be angry because you will no longer be a majority.) freeload,(Freeload my ass they work the same as we do, spend there money at the store as we do, and pay taxes as we do.) creat ratholes for housing,(illegal immigrants are not the ones using up the housing other than the ones they pay for it which ends up creating more jobs for everyone in the long run. Immigrants are spend money in all areas of our economy.) steal identifications, impact all public services they help run our public services if it were not for them than who would do all the jobs that us citizens are to lazy to do), schools (if anything it improves the diversity of our schools, it encourages our students to want to learn other Spanish and the Latinos to learn English and LAW ENFORCEMENT what about law enforcement are you one of the racist officers with KKK written across his neck, I would not doubt it, you are probably upset though that with more than just white is in law enforcement).and it does not bother me that I piss you off over and over again
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How dare does this yahoo insult police officers and say who is racist. Yes there may the odd few who may be racist but it unless there is proof you don't go around accusing people. The Latino Officers have their own national association which can be called racist as it is really only for them.

Dixie said:
    I don't think you should unjustly throw the label of racist around because you will alienate your foe and may in some cases actually create a racist.
    Morning Dixie You are absolutely correct. Using the term plays into the hands of those people who want to foment inter-racial conflicts that will eventually erupt into an outbreak for which they can legitimize slamming full military law into effect.

Did you know the Ford Foundation - supplied text books and other phamplets to Mexico which have promoted their perceptions of Americans as racist. At the same time OUR government working through NPOs pyschologically positioned the American public to react with guilt at even the smallest hint that they are perceived as such.

Interesting plan... arm the agressor with a term and program the victim with a susceptiblity to the term.

Elementary course work which should have been manditory in public education were law specifically Constitutional law and Psychology specifically Behavioral Psychology. But then again... that's why they control the curriculum. God forbid someone might arm the People with information that would allow them to protect themselves.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

We don't need racial conflict or the riots from the 60s. We are not a banana republic and will not act like one. If he wants a racial fight or war he can go else where as we are not interested. We are only interested in having our immigration laws enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    It seems that the only word illegals know today is "racist." This is because the illegal sympathizers and supporters teach them to say this word, and others, in order for them to get what they want.

at least it's in English!

At first I thought this was a thread about [Mod Edit=No name calling or personal attacks]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678