Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow that lady is crazy Soooooo glad I moved to PA!!!!

CA was getting too wild for me :P

OH and though I liked going to Angel's games, I prefered the Padres :P

I was born and raised in California and I will be dammed if this element is going to force me out. Family has been here since 1848. When we were kids the Mexican kids complaint was that schools didn't teach that Pancho Villa or Joaquin Marietta were heroes. Those were the days.

I believe that the "brown power" people are in the majority now. Anybody who disagrees with them does not dare open their mouth. Their literature claims to embrace the mixed bloods as part of the indigenous movement but their words and actions make them liars.

I understand what it is to be mixed blood of warring peoples. I also am. I also favor one side over the other but over time of life a person who is capable of being honest with him or her self must admit both bloods and give good and bad credit to both sides. So I would say that this brown movement is immature like a squalling pre-teen and in truth it seems that is exactly how they act, no? Big enough to make a fuss and still too much of a child to make much sense.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    Thank God I know some very mature patriotic Americans if Mexican Heritage.

About the film:

What a misguided human life.

In her own words, this immature baby girl is what people like her intend America to be – Americans with brown skin only.

Let’s wait and see what hostile blacks think about that.

That beige shirted female is a crying baby girl who is demanding her own way or she’ll make whites pay until she gets it her way.

She’s probably an anchor baby whose been spoiled all her life and shown the same bad behaviors against the nation they hate the most – The USA.

She reminds me of la raza’s Janet Murguia, who have both cemented themselves in lifestyles of uncontrolled anger against anyone who dares to believe differently than they do, and whoever gets in their race based racist way of re-populated America with one race – their own.

Make one wonder where people who support them will go who are not of their race, like the Clintons, the Kennedys, Palosi, Harry Reid, and the like.

Anyone believe this baby girl’s anger will hold them back from destroying even the above mentioned if they’re ever in her way of doing ANYTHING SHE INTENDS TO DO?

This child is certifiable.

She simply could not stand to have ANYONE around who differed from her intentions to take The USA for her race.

Where will God’s Israel go if these types of people control The USA?

It wasn't anyone, BUT the so called "American with brown skin" (the words of the girl with an angry face).

The police were "so" rightfully concerned about the angry girl doing something violent that they leaned into her as they spoke to her.

Notice that?

LATINO KKK...perfect that is exactly what it is......glad there are pictures of it to pass around....

As an after thought...this should be sent overseas to our military men so they can see who and what they are fighting for....

Kathyet

She isn't a baby girl, she is the school bully. You can find her type in every California school. The brown shirt is her armor, her gang mentality.

I just had to add a comment to that video.

ratbstard718
    44 seconds ago
    Let a group of white Americans opposing Illegal Immigration adopt military garb and go to a La Raza rally shouting racist BS like this Brown Beret did...It would be on MSM 24/7 for months!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Most Mexicans have European blood running through their veins too unless they are full blood Indians.

Spain is consider European and they mixed with other European countries especially the Royals.
    Ironic, isn't it? She said that all white Europeans need to go back to Europe when most likely she is of white Spanish European blood herself. It does make one want laugh at her utter stupidity, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by sealyon
    Recently National Geographic showed a documentary about the DNA of the American Indians. According to their findings, some American Indians came from China, some from Japan. and some from France and Wales.
    I saw some kind of documentary like this and at the end, it was proven though the DNA of a lot of different families and ethnic groups around the world that EVERYONE originally came from Africa.

Is it my imagination or does it seem that Anglo Americans are the only ones that are constantly accused of being racists by every other ethnic group?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast