Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Personally I could only make out about every third word she was saying.
    What I did hear didn't make much sense. She sounded lik a nut case to
    me. It doesn't look like she got her point across, just made herself look
    foolish.

What's up with the wimpy dude that got out of the car with her, following
    her around like her personal puppy? It doesn't look like he had much of
    a reason to be there.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

What we need to do is start playing or singing La cucaracha when Brown Beret's show up.

Mexican Revolution lyrics:

Spanish: la cucaracha, la cucaracha
    ya no puede caminar
    porque no tiene, porque le falta
    marihuana pa' fumar

English: The cockroach, the cockroach,
    can't walk anymore
    because it doesn't have, because it's lacking
    marijuana to smoke

Do these people not understand that it isnt latinos as a race that we are trying to keep out, but the ones who are coming here illegally? The law that Arizona passed isnt racist! Here's where I stand, agree with me or not, but Im putting it out there. I really dont care if people come here from other countries. I figure their lives and their countries must be pretty bad if they are desperate enough to try to sneak over here, and I am all for trying to get a better life if you dont like yours. However, I am absolutely sick and tired of them coming here illegally, using our systems (schools, welfare, social security, ect) and not paying taxes like the rest of us. We all work hard for what we have, so why should we be paying to take care of them? I dont want all of the latinos to leave our country, but I do want them held accountable for being here against the law. We need to be making sure that drug lords and criminals are kept out, but if someone is a good person and just wants a better life for their family, then do it legally and come over. I am so tired of latinos pulling the race card whenever this subject comes up. Its not about race!!! Its about a lot of them breaking the law, and we are the ones paying to house and feed and school them!!! Theres my soap box.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

As an after thought: If you are here legally, why are you so upset about the Arizona law? If you are legal, this law isnt about you, and as a citizen of this country, you should be for this bill, unless you like paying more taxes to support the ones who are here illegally. If you are legal, then you probably had to go through a tough process to get here, and the fact that there are people who are skipping that process and still getting the same if not more benefits than you should piss you off. Im just saying.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    She isn't a baby girl, she is the school bully. You can find her type in every California school. The brown shirt is her armor, her gang mentality.

No, physically she is not a baby girl, in the sense of being innocent of what she is doing.

This is a full blown thug of immature age - mentally and emotionally - she has been propagandized to believe that she's in a nation where she can "act out" against all white on behalf of her brown race (her words).

Many of the young people, who "say" they are against whites, don't even realize the deadly reality of what they are saying and doing.

However, much like hitler's brown shirted thug young people, they are "in it" for a cause - a cause they will only find out how deadly it is when things have gone very wrong, just like Germany suffered after the war was over and realized fully what they had done.

Corrie Ten Boon's book "The Hiding Place" is a very sad, informative, and enlightening God centered view of how one family was entire wiped out - save one Corrie Ten Boon - by hitler's thugs.

What is important here is Corrie's family realized that Germany would need psychological help, because even in the midst of such terrorizing murder they could see how God was working in the lives of those who were leading the charge for murder within Germany's ranks and regular people who ran the murdering machines and fire pits where they put the bodies after being murdered.

She isn't a baby girl, she is the school bully.
    Lol, she still has to have her mommy drop her off and pick her up at
    5:00.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62
    She isn't a baby girl, she is the school bully.
    Lol, she still has to have her mommy drop her off and pick her up at
    5:00.

Def

Exactly!

I wondered why the Filmer didn't get the license, but maybe he didn't have time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234