Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Z Visa Proposal - HEADS UP !!! Glen Beck Tonight

Did you watch Glen Beck tonight? Read this excerpt from Culberson first, then read the complete comments below. Here below is an advance on the transcripts from tonight's show. It repeats so, you may be able to watch either later tonight or the weekend. I have also provided a link.
    Do not skim.....Really READ them. Marge

I repeat the comments I made earlier. "New proposals for immigration reform are being formulated and presented over and over and over again....only the language and manner of presentation is changed while the intent and the outcome remain the same!

A new round of "Immigration Reform" is about to commence with the same thing presented and disguised to condescendingly deal with what they regard as a dim-witted populace.

The rules allowing illegal aliens to stay or go and return are just more of the same old BS.

Whatever IS or WILL BE proposed .... can later be quietly dropped little by little to achieve what they wanted in the first place."

CULBERSON: Well, there's a large group of us in the House of Representatives who are very serious about border security. And we`re not going to rest. We will not relent. We will not give up until we have secured the border first, Glenn.

And an issue that I`d like to give you to talk about, every time you talk about this plan, that no matter what they call it, legalizing illegals, a guest worker program, no matter what they call it, Glenn, the way to stop it cold in their tracks is to point this out.

The public does not know that the administration in June of 2004 signed a totalization agreement with Mexico that is right now at the State Department waiting for approval.

And if the White House plan passes, if the Senate plan passes, if we legalize illegal aliens under that totalization agreement, Glenn -- get this -- every illegal alien from Mexico and their entire extended family will be put on the already overburdened and almost bankrupt American Social Security system.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0704/09/gb.01.html

BECK: Here`s the point tonight. This new "comprehensive immigration package" is nothing but a "comprehensive lie." And here`s how I got there. This is what the president had to say earlier today, in his glorified photo op.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

BUSH: Congress is going to take up the legislation on immigration. It`s matter of national interest, and it`s a matter of deep conviction for me.

I`ve been working to bring Republicans and Democrats together to resolve outstanding issues so that Congress can pass a comprehensive bill and I can sign it into law this year.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BECK: That all sounds good. Don`t be fooled. There is nothing permanent here in this bill. It`s all for show. Mark my words: this is all about amnesty. It`s what Mexico wants. It`s what the president wants. It`s what Congress wants. It`s what big business wants, but it is not what the American people want.

You want to talk about amnesty? That`s cool. But not a single second before we talk about security. That`s what America wants. Security. Fix the border. Seal it up and make it permanent. Then, and only then, we`ll talk about amnesty.

You know what? I know that we`re a country riddled with ADD. I know that our government will talk about this to death. The president will do his photo ops with the Border Patrolmen. They`ll make a few arrests.

And they`ll think that everybody in America is thinking, "Oh, gee, look, the border looks like it`s fixed now. Let`s give them amnesty. They`re working on it."

The truth is the border will still have more holes in it than Sandra Bullock`s last five movies, and that includes "Premonition". I saw it. That`s bad.

Here`s the terrifying fact that I want you to think about tonight. There are about 12 million illegal immigrants in this country right now. Six hundred thousand of them have been ordered to return home, but didn't`t. They`re completely unaccounted for. They`re fugitives, running around America doing God knows what.

Even more surprising is that number has doubled since 9/11. Do you remember the whole debate about, hey, we've got to know who`s in this country?

Also, border arrests are down 30 percent in the past year. Now the government is spinning that as good news. Are you kidding me?

How dare politicians on either side of the aisle say they`re serious about security when we all know they`re not? At least, not in any permanent fashion. This is about show. The American people are the ones who are serious about security.

So here`s what I know tonight: do not pay one ounce of attention to the "comprehensive immigration reform" bull crap. Separate this from border security. You take and fix border security, then we`ll give you your little present, Mr. President.

These people in Washington, I swear, have been treating us like we`re children for years. I say it`s time for us to treat them like children. You want your little "big business/special interest" cookie? OK. But do your chores first. First, permanently fix the border. Then, look who gets a cookie. You do.

Here`s what I don`t know. How long will it be before America`s ADD kicks in and we start buying the government`s bull crap? Will we collectively say, "Hey, look, Marge. Looks like the president`s walking with a border guard. He must really mean it this time." I hope not.

Joining me now is Congressman John Culberson. He is from Texas.

Congressman, why is it we can`t separate these two issues? Why do we have to talk about amnesty and fixing the border? This is 1986 all over again.

REP. JOHN CULBERSON (R), TEXAS: Well, we can`t permit this to happen again, Glenn, as it did in 1986. We have to separate the question of a guest worker program, which ultimately is necessary.

But right now the levy is burst. The border is wide open and unprotected. It`s common sense that you sandbag the levy and stop the flooding before you even talk about what to do with the floodwaters.

And it`s just not reality for any White House official to say that the border is secure, that they`ve stopped catch and release.

And Glenn, you`re absolutely right. The border is -- when you hear these numbers thrown around, that catch and release has been stopped, people don`t realize, they need to know that, according to the government`s own figures, of the 1.3 million people apprehended in fiscal 2005, 1.1 million of those were Mexicans who are immediately released.

Now, in Texas, if you`re from Mexico and picked up on the Rio Grand River, you`re turned loose back over the river in time for dinner the first seven times you`re picked up.

In Arizona, if you`re picked up and you say you`re from Mexico, you`re back in home in time for dinner the first 15 times that you`re picked up.

So this stop and catch and release stuff that you hear about only applies to maybe 200,000 or less than 15 percent of these people picked up on the border. And that`s just one falsehood.

BECK: Congressman, I've got to go back, because I think this is something that America needs just to hear this over and over again. Because on 9/11, did we not promise each other that we were going to take our security seriously?

CULBERSON: Yes, sir.

BECK: Did we not say these visas, what do you mean they`re just disappearing on these visas? That problem has doubled since 9/11.

CULBERSON: On my subcommittee, Glen, I serve on the homeland security subcommittee, on the appropriations committee. And we got testimony under oath that there are about 600,000 aliens loose in this country, fugitives from justice that we don`t know where they are.

And 42 to 45 percent of these are -- of the -- 42 to 45 percent of the illegal aliens, about 12 million loose in the country, are on visa overstays. So we`re not keeping track of these people, Glenn. Border security is a matter of national security. It`s a law and order issue.

BECK: Then -- then, Congressman, tell me then why we won`t separate these two issues? Why is it we can`t get them separated, other than the only reason I can come up with, and that is nobody`s really serious about border security?

CULBERSON: Well, there`s a large group of us in the House of Representatives who are very serious about border security. And we`re not going to rest. We will not relent. We will not give up until we have secured the border first, Glenn.

And an issue that I`d like to give you to talk about, every time you talk about this plan, that no matter what they call it, legalizing illegals, a guest worker program, no matter what they call it, Glenn, the way to stop it cold in their tracks is to point this out.

The public does not know that the administration in June of 2004 signed a totalization agreement with Mexico that is right now at the State Department waiting for approval.

And if the White House plan passes, if the Senate plan passes, if we legalize illegal aliens under that totalization agreement, Glenn -- get this -- every illegal alien from Mexico and their entire extended family will be put on the already overburdened and almost bankrupt American Social Security system.

BECK: Now let me let that sink in. Where -- where am I finding this again? I want to show this on the -- go ahead.

CULBERSON: I`m going to have my staff send this to your producer immediately after I`m off the air. Because this is the most single important piece of information we can get to the American public to stop this amnesty plan cold. And that is this.

In June of 2004, the administration, Social Security Administration, signed a totalization agreement with Mexico that is now at the State Department awaiting approval.

If this Congress, if this White House passes this bill legalizing illegals, the totalization agreement, coupled with that legalization, Glenn, will put every illegal alien from Mexico and their entire extended family anywhere in the world on Social Security.

BECK: I believe we hit this about six months ago on "The Real Story", but I`ll have to look it up and see if it`s the same thing.

CULBERSON: It is. And this will stop this deal cold if we let the public know that legalizing illegals means putting them all on Social Security.

BECK: Unbelievable. Congressman, thanks you very much.

CULBERSON: God bless you. Stay after them.

BECK: You bet.

Now let me update you on the men I believe are America`s first political prisoners: Gilmer Hernandez, Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos. They`re U.S. border agents serving time for doing their jobs, just trying to protect our borders.

Hernandez has now been in prison now for 130 days. Compean and Ramos have both been locked up for 82 days. Please don`t miss my conversation with the wives of these men.

Plus, Dog the Bounty Hunter on his recent trouble with Mexico, it will make blood shoot out of your eyes on Thursday night this week.

Welcome to ALIPAC Marge

I did'nt see Glenn yet tonight but thanks for the transcript. America is'nt stupid about this issue. We are not going to give up just because they change the phrasing of their bills! It's Amnesty all over again.

I'm glad Culberson is sounding the alarm on SS totalization!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes indeed, thanks Marge.

I've mentioned this before I'm sure, but I'll repeat again in case someone is curious.

If it weren't for the efforts of this organization - http://www.tscl.org/ - no one would even know about the SSTA (SS Totalization Agreement) with Mexico. They were the group that was following the progression of this 'bi-lateral agreement' (I think that is technically correct, but I could be wrong...), anyway, they had to file a FOIA (Freedom of Info. Act) request with the Fed Gov't to even get a look at the text of the agreement. They've also been out front in exposing how bad this will be for the future of the program and most of its recipients - well, at least in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    CULBERSON: It is. And this will stop this deal cold if we let the public know that legalizing illegals means putting them all on Social Security.
    This is the money quote! Let's move it into the mainstream!

Thanks Marge for the contribution and welcome!

Thanks Marge for posting this, I seen the show but it was great reading it to. It is so unbelieveable!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Z Visa Proposal - HEADS UP !!! Glen Beck Tonight

In June of 2004, the administration, Social Security Administration, signed a totalization agreement with Mexico that is now at the State Department awaiting approval.

If this Congress, if this White House passes this bill legalizing illegals, the totalization agreement, coupled with that legalization, Glenn, will put every illegal alien from Mexico and their entire extended family anywhere in the world on Social Security. [/color]

Yes I saw this. I wish I knew what to say. Everyday it just seems to be even worse then the day before. Just when I think, well, I know what they are up to and I know we can fight back, I hear something even worse. Something that is just inherently evil. I just don't know how else to put it. It can't be stupidness. And if it is not stupidness then it has to be intentional. And if it is intentional, then it is just evil.
    Every illegal alien from MEXICO and their entire family living ANYWHERE in the world on our social security which is about broke as it is.
    WHY? WHY? WHY? This is being done TO us and without our consent or vote. WHY? They signed this already and it is waiting for a signature and we don't know about this...WHY?
    There are just NO words.

Re: The Z Visa Proposal - HEADS UP !!! Glen Beck Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily

If this Congress, if this White House passes this bill legalizing illegals, the totalization agreement, coupled with that legalization, Glenn, will put every illegal alien from Mexico and their entire extended family anywhere in the world on Social Security. [/color]

Yes I saw this. I wish I knew what to say. Everyday it just seems to be even worse then the day before. Just when I think, well, I know what they are up to and I know we can fight back, I hear something even worse. Something that is just inherently evil. I just don't know how else to put it. It can't be stupidness. And if it is not stupidness then it has to be intentional. And if it is intentional, then it is just evil.
    Every illegal alien from MEXICO and their entire family living ANYWHERE in the world on our social security which is about broke as it is.
    WHY? WHY? WHY? This is being done TO us and without our consent or vote. WHY? They signed this already and it is waiting for a signature and we don't know about this...WHY?
    There are just NO words.
    I almost wonder if it is not their way of getting rid of Social Security, breaking it completely , just can't imagine what they are thinking. I hope people on SS seen this show tonight because they are the ones who brought this out in the open!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you very much for posting this Marge.

Thank goodness for members of the house like Rep John Culberson. The house is suppose to represent the people (as in citizens) and some of them actually realize that.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

Yes it is intentional and yes it is evil. THe love of money is the ROOT of all evil and our goverment and the corporations that lobby them are ate up with greed. They are trying to TROMP.. TROMP.. TROMP over us and have their way. WE just need to STAND FIRM because it will get worse before it gets better! When push comes to shove, we will win if we just stand tough!

money is the ROOT of all evil

Quote Originally Posted by April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

Yes it is intentional and yes it is evil. THe love of money is the ROOT of all evil and our goverment and the corporations that lobby them are ate up with greed. They are trying to TROMP.. TROMP.. TROMP over us and have their way. WE just need to STAND FIRM because it will get worse before it gets better! When push comes to shove, we will win if we just stand tough!
    We are losing our country and it is happening quickly now as the pace has stepped up.

Globalization and the Money it generates is what really opened our doors to illegal aliens.

Big business has tried since before the Civil War to control America.

Political access and media control are important tools for these people.

Now the the stakes are even higher and the efforts more intense.

National Corporations? All but obsolete.... They are now Global Corporations and their allegiance is to NO country..least of all America!

Ironically we, the taxpayers are funding our own destruction!

Consider the situation that now exists wherein third world legal and illegal Muslim, Hispanic and others have ALREADY established separate enclaves within our country with no thought of ever assimilating into our society or culture but rather to shape it to their agenda.

(The dictionary describes ENCLAVE as: 1. a portion of territory surrounded by a larger territory whose inhabitants are culturally or ethnically distinct. 2 a group that is different in character from those surrounding it)

Political access, first on the city, county and state level and then national will further enable them to grow even stronger.

They have no compunction about using our resources and our social services (which we must subsidize) while establishing themselves and gaining access to our political process.

They have implemented that process for years all along the border areas in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.

There are numerous American cities and towns completely under their control with Spanish as the dominate language.

That alone should scare the hell out of all Americans.

It is plain old COMMON SENSE to define political access in order to protect the sovereignty and well-being of America and Americans.

Label it as Protectionism.... Nationalism or whatever.... but never think for a moment or ever allow any to convince you that such a stance is wrong.

What country on earth will survive and endure without National pride and the desire protect itself.

A COUNTRY IS QUITE SIMPLY A GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH A COMMON CULTURE, SOCIETY AND GOALS.
    Our country will not remain intact for much longer if something isn't done soon to stem the tide and clearly define the rules

All any of us need to do is answer the question of... WHAT IS BEST FOR AMERICANS AND AMERICA?

If I had to chose between Nationalism and diversity then YOU CAN BET it wouldn't be diversity or globalism.

As Americans, we must each do our own thinking and stop allowing others to use the art of SPIN to send us all into oblivion.

Legal immigrants and illegal alien Foreign Nationals have entered and continue to enter our country in massive uncontrolled numbers with their own culture, their own mind set and then banding together within our country.

Ask yourself where their true allegiance lies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast