Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

americangirl - I responded to your response over in the Quotes-related thread - thanks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I think history illustrates that our ancestors were nomadic. If it weren't for adventurous, nomadic spirits like the immigrants who came to America from England, none of us would be here. So YES, America is a nation that was founded by immigrants.

And YES, there were people already occupying this land; but as history states, humans settled all over this earth in just about the same way: they battled, conquered and occupied. That's the way things happened. It's a fact, so get over it.

Europeans occupied the U.S. over 2 1/2 centuries ago. The so-called indigenous people (who, in fact were not indigenous) who were already here, were unable to maintain their dominance here. Again, that's history. It's just the way it was.

Does it mean that modern living Americans of European ancestry are evil? Of course not. First of all, it was the way of the world to battle, barter and trade for dominance of territories. So what the Europeans did when they came to America was quite natural.

Second, our European ancestors did not land on the banks of a modern, democratic society with a free-market capitalistic economy, a thriving middle-class, advanced medicine, wonderful bustling cities, great universities, and a pioneering space program. Rather, our ancestors landed on the banks of a rmostly empty and unexplored land, with uncrossable mountains, unswimmable rivers, fierce cold and searing heat. They sweated, labored and even died to build this country into what it is today.

So when the Mestizos who flood here by the thousands every day, claim they have a right to be in our great country because we stole it from them centuries ago, they are so misguided and so far off-base, they just don't know what they're talking about.
    Extremely well said, american girl. Nice analysis!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I think history illustrates that our ancestors were nomadic. If it weren't for adventurous, nomadic spirits like the immigrants who came to America from England, none of us would be here. So YES, America is a nation that was founded by immigrants.

And YES, there were people already occupying this land; but as history states, humans settled all over this earth in just about the same way: they battled, conquered and occupied. That's the way things happened. It's a fact, so get over it.

Europeans occupied the U.S. over 2 1/2 centuries ago. The so-called indigenous people (who, in fact were not indigenous) who were already here, were unable to maintain their dominance here. Again, that's history. It's just the way it was.

Does it mean that modern living Americans of European ancestry are evil? Of course not. First of all, it was the way of the world to battle, barter and trade for dominance of territories. So what the Europeans did when they came to America was quite natural.

Second, our European ancestors did not land on the banks of a modern, democratic society with a free-market capitalistic economy, a thriving middle-class, advanced medicine, wonderful bustling cities, great universities, and a pioneering space program. Rather, our ancestors landed on the banks of a rmostly empty and unexplored land, with uncrossable mountains, unswimmable rivers, fierce cold and searing heat. They sweated, labored and even died to build this country into what it is today.

So when the Mestizos who flood here by the thousands every day, claim they have a right to be in our great country because we stole it from them centuries ago, they are so misguided and so far off-base, they just don't know what they're talking about.
    Extremely well said, american girl. Nice analysis!
    What?

Another award winning composition from one post? A fine job you did too AmericanGirl! You and ZeeZil both make me feel like i just scribble!

TWO thumbs up!

Wish I could read every post from everyone, but I just peek in from time to time!
    R
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Thank you for your kind words everyone

And kudos to you too, zeezil, for your awesome analysis!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12