Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zip codes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Zip codes

Isn't it funny that if you call a politician's office, they want your zip code? And, if it is the "wrong" zip code, they don't want to listen?

Shouldn't our politicians be more concerned about the millions of illegal immigrants roaming our streets? What is their zip code?

Re: Zip codes

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Isn't it funny that if you call a politician's office, they want your zip code? And, if it is the "wrong" zip code, they don't want to listen?

Shouldn't our politicians be more concerned about the millions of illegal immigrants roaming our streets? What is their zip code?
    no kidding.

I usually give a zip code from one of their district offices so they think I am a resident of their state. Otherwise they do not want to talk with me.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I tell them exactly where I'm from and they DO listen to me.

I'm an AMERICAN and they are being paid on my dime!
    Your dime!

My family fought for this country and this flag...........they dare not listen to me

Polite but firm. ASK QUESTIONS and that usually knocks them back for enough time for one to speak their mind.
    ALSO, tell them that you have the ability to influence many votes in their area and will do exactly that! We are no longer relegated to a small circle of influence
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've seen this practice on sending internet mail, (which I hate), but I didn't know they did this with phone calls too.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

LEGALFORMYKIDS
    brought up a very good point!
    Ask them.......Do they take zip codes from laraza, mexican consulates, maldef, etc?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If any staffer gives you the run around about the zip code where you live or the area code you are calling from, why not just ask them if they use that same criteria when taking calls or correspondence from the US Chamber of Commerce, National Council of LaRaza, the ACLU or the Mexican Embassy. We are American Citizens, we are the voters, and we will be heard. Make that damn clear to them!!

The Constitution of the United States recognizes its citizens as the stakeholders in our government. That very consitution does NOT recognize the chamber of commerce, the National Council of LaRaza, the ACLU, or foreign governments and foreign nationals as stakeholders. Who then should our elected officials listen to???

Yesterday I called several Reps. I told them I knew they didn't want to hear from citizens that were not in their district, but this mess was not a local problem, it is a National problem....one aide told me, "That's a good point."

I told him what one Reps does in one State, affects all of us.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Does anyone know if our reps in the DC office have caller ID?

I assume the don't, because I've called reps from other districts too, and each time they ask for my name and address.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Yesterday I called several Reps. I told them I knew they didn't want to hear from citizens that were not in their district, but this mess was not a local problem, it is a National problem....one aide told me, "That's a good point."

I told him what one Reps does in one State, affects all of us.
    just learned something thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast