Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zip codes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I tried to email Pelosi, a few months ago, and got the standard 'you must contact your Rep.' auto return.

Got mad. Wrote a letter that I am an American Citizen, and EVERYONE in Congress works for me, at least is supposed to. As she was on a committee working on something that affected me, and that I had concerns about, she needed to listen, that her refusal to listen, directly impinged on my 1st Amendment rights....etc.................

Sent it snail mail, certified, return receipt requested!

I'm not so naive that I actually think she read it! Made me feel better!

Great minds, 2nd!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    I tried to email Pelosi, a few months ago, and got the standard 'you must contact your Rep.' auto return.

2nd!
    Next time you send an email to a rep outside your district just give a zip code and address that is in their district. You can also enter that info into their email forms.
    To find the appropriate info, look on http://www.whowhere.com/

At least you know your message will get read..............

Otherwise any email (and probably snail mail ) you send is just automatically re-directed to your representative.

If eMailing Pelosi, it's probably better to use the website for Speaker of the House rather than the website for her Congressional District Office.
    http://www.speaker.gov/
    No way they can argue that you are not a constituent if you address it to the Speakers Office.

she wasn't Speaker then.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12