Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The crisis on the borders challenges our sense of compassion."
    Yeah, right! I have all kinds of compassion. But that doesn't mean that I am going to give away everything I own. This country is my home. Would I give a burglar a cup of coffee or cook them supper? Would I ask a would be rapist with a knife to my throat if they would like a new coat? I mean, come on!

Their entire set of standards gets more convoluted each day. Between the crybaby criminals and the government, we are all gonna wind up in the nut house if we listen to their foolishness much longer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets fight their foolishness!!

With strong words, and funny pictures, and great jokes and HUMILIATE THEM out of our government.

And if that doesn't work, FIRE THEM!!

"Pink slips a comin, Pink slips a comin"

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote from article:

"The crisis on the borders challenges our sense of compassion."

What?
    I'm not compassion-challenged, are you?
    I think they mean the illegals that die out in the desert while crossing. Yes this is a problem, and it could be fixed if there was no job or benefits waiting for them here in the US. Then they would not try crossing in the first place. End of dead illegal aliens in the desert.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That sounds reasonable to me, Bowman. But it isn't the ones that died I am concerned about -- it is the ones who are alive and swarming all over this country like killer bees that bother me.

The mainstream press marginalizes us by making us look like xenophobic red staters with no compassion. There is no mainstream news organization that will give us a legitimate format for discussion. Even BBC is better. I was watching BBC the other night and a spokeswoman for the Netherlands was talking about limiting immigration and how she could see no reason for not deporting Middle easterners who did not speak the country's language. She went on to say that her country had been terribly naive for the last 20 years or so. I'm sure we will be saying the same if things don't change very soon. Hillary speaks of coming down on the wrong side of history. By that I think she means that when we are overwhelmed historical revisionist will say that we who opposed illegal immigration and diversity on any level were nothing but Neanderthals.

I have compassion, lots of it for my country, my family and fellow Americans. When they're all fine, then I might turn my compassion elsewhere.

While Americans are dying, while Americans are starving, while Americans are anquishing....my compassion is for Americans.

Because I am an American.

What say you?

Lets hear it...altogether now in unison:

AmericansFirst!!

And it's about damn time!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is no mainstream news organization that will give us a legitimate format for discussion.
    andyt, that is really a big problem. And that is why we have to whisper in Congress's ear constantly.

I have compassion, lots of it for my country, my family and fellow Americans. When they're all fine, then I might turn my compassion elsewhere.

While Americans are dying, while Americans are starving, while Americans are anquishing....my compassion is for Americans.

Because I am an American.

What say you?
    I say AMEN, I say Hear! Hear! and I say any other statement that shows that I am in total agreement with this statement.

In the meantime, I am, for real-- and I live in the middle of them-- going to start shunning everyone I have the slightest reason to believe is not a legal US citizen in this country. Our government pretends the American taxpayers don't exist to play favoritism with their slave workers and I think it is time Americans started pretending the Illegal Aliens don't exist.
    Don't let them carry your groceries to the car, don't go to that cashier who can't speak English, don't acknowledge them on the streets. For me, it isn't going to be easy to find the one English speaking cashier, believe me. And if I can't, I'll leave my groceries in the cart in the middle of the aise and go to another store. I've had it!

GO JUNIUS!!

GO GIRL!!!

That is the most outstanding of ideas!!

Just park the cart and walk out!

I'm going to do that if they are in line with me. Now that I think about it, why wait to walk until you get all the way to the cashier?

Judy, I started my silent protest at the grocery store awhile ago. I passed by a couple clerks with nobody in line to go to the one who is a German lady-- natuarlized citizen-- that I happen to know. In awhile, we are headed for Lowe's. I will leave the stuff right there and walk out unless there is an obvious American at the check out counter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast