Page 224 of 740 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324724 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The media said John McCain was the most electable and he lost.

The media said that Ronald Reagan was unelectable and won. What does that say?
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-14-2012 at 06:02 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-14-2012 at 06:07 AM.

THE WAR: I think I am going to be sick

Submitted by carpavel on Tue, 01/24/2012 - 15:34

All I can say is I thank you people here on the Daily Paul. When I came here over 4 years ago, it was because of the Income Tax issue. I found it hard to swallow all this talk about liberty and decriminalization of drugs at the federal level and opposition to the war.

Being a Neocon Evangelical Pastor, I questioned if I even belonged here at all. I stuck around because I thought I was going to be able to educate some of you to reality like a good Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin disciple.

What happened I did not expect ... you guys opened my eyes. I won't drone on all that long about these issues but the war ... THE WAR. How could I have been so blind? I did not and could not understand your hatred for THIS WAR. But now I understand.

This WAR is pure EVIL !!! Even until recently I used to think if Dr. Paul could just not speak so loudly about this war maybe he could win. I COULD NOT BE ANY MORE WRONG.

I as a Pastor need to speak against this evil ... it is my duty ... and I am calling out the clergy in this nation to speak up and out against this wickedness. I just watched this video which would explain why so many of our kids are choosing to end their lives then live with what they have witnessed. This is such a national tragedy ... a grievous sin

A MUST WATCH: "On the Dark Side in Al Doura - A Soldier in the Shadows"

THE WAR: I think I am going to be sick | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty