Page 255 of 740 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ben Swann (Reality Check Fox 19) on Josh Tolley Show - Ron Paul is Probably Winning a Plurality of Delegates in 7 States

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul, Rock Star To College Students, Brings His Message To Thousands At The University Of Wisconsin Campus

Submitted by emalvini on Thu, 03/29/2012 - 20:29
    Ron Paul 2012
    Wisconsin

Ron Paul, Rock Star To College Students, Brings His Message To Thousands At The University Of Wisconsin CampusThousands of college students enthusiastically gathered on the UW-Madison campus Thursday; not for a concert or festival, but to listen to a 76-year-old grandfather lecture them on the need to maintain a budget.

No, this is not an April Fool's joke. This is the Ron Paul campaign for president, and as strange as it sounds, the septuagenarian politician is a rock star to a demographic that usually prefers, um, actual rock stars.The Republican U.S. representative from Texas was in Madison Thursday to stir up support for Wisconsin's April 3 presidential primary.

It was one of 30 campuses he has visited for the campaign.The night is expected to be a big GOP showdown between former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum and presumptive nominee Gov. Mitt Romney. But to the more than 3,000 boisterous supporters at the Memorial Union Terrace on Thursday, the only candidate worth voting for is Paul, a civil libertarian running on a collection of issues that seem tailormade to appeal to centrists — and college students.

"He is liberal on social issues and he opposes the war," said Larry Sabato, a national political expert and director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics. "

The problem is, his issues are not exactly the ones that can win a Republican primary."

On Thursday Paul's speech hit all of the high notes of his candidacy. He discussed his desire to balance the federal budget, eliminate the Federal Reserve and bring the troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan.

"You are inheriting a mess," Paul said. "You have a debt to deal with. You have perpetual wars."

Read more: Ron Paul, rock star to college students, brings his message to UW campus

http://www.dailypaul.com/223739/ron-...y-of-wisconsin
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-30-2012 at 01:57 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spreading the Revolution at Disneyand! )

Submitted by Socalmom4freedom on Thu, 03/29/2012 - 22:03

I took the kids to the happiest place on earth for a few hours today.

#1 We saw a Paul bumper sticker on the way in to the parking structure.

#2 I wore my t-shirt and almost right away got a "nice shirt!" from a cast member.

#3 While waiting for my bigger kids to get off Star Tours I got into a nice conversation with another cast member who told my toddler he had a smart mommy because "she supports Ron Paul!" He said that Paul has his vote and then pointed out my shirt to a co-worker again stating how smart I was, lol!

#4 Got a shout-out of "Ron Paul Revolution!" from a passerby on our way through Adventure Land.

We were only there a few hours due to the spring break crowds, and these are just the people who noticed my shirt on a crowded day and then actually said something! I got lots of other looks and smiles, but that may be because I have 4 cute kids and I'm preggo, haha! All in all, a very encouraging day.

Spreading the Revolution at Disneyand! ) | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Updated/More Video: 5,200 Attending? Full Audio & Cool Pics from Wisconsin

Submitted by John P. Slevin on Thu, 03/29/2012 - 20:01
    Ron Paul 2012
    Wisconsin

5,200 Head count announced by Youth for Ron Paul!

UW Police announce 2,500. who cares?

Biden drew just 200 in Wisconsin today-Counting Secret Service

"full audio"
    ---I've only heard the very beginning

10 minutes of dark, shaky video Here Excited Crowd!

5:20 More Video Great Crowd Energy!

:56 seconds of video here

Photos from my Twitter Crowd from a tweet by @zthomae

Nice Photo from Puma for Life from comments

Updated/More Video: 5,200 Attending? Full Audio & Cool Pics from Wisconsin | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-30-2012 at 02:10 AM.

2,500? Madison Police Can't Count

Submitted by TenoG on Thu, 03/29/2012 - 23:40
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum
    Wisconsin

The UW website says the venue sits 2,700 and can handle 5,000 for events such as concerts. We had early-entry tickets, got there nearly an hour early, and were not able to sit. There were people overhead on the roof. People behind the seating area and on both sides as far as the eye could see. People between buildings that were out of sight. There were at least as many people standing as sitting, putting the crowd easily at 5,000.

If they are that incompetent, I hope I never need a Madison cop.

2,500? Madison Police Can't Count | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-30-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Full Video: Dr. Paul Packs RECORD 5,200+ Crowd @ U of Wisconsin @ Madison, March 29, 2012!

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Fri, 03/30/2012 - 05:38 Ron Paul 2012

It's Giant, a GIANT OutDoor R3VOLution Rally, I tell you! GIANT!

Thanks Ronald Crandall!!!

Ron Paul at UW Madison

Uploaded by RonaldCrandall on Mar 29, 2012

Ron Paul at UW Madison
    "University of Wisconsin-Madison students are not beholden to the Democrat Party or President Obama. Ron Paul attracts young people from all backgrounds, and he is the only Republican candidate who inspires voters within this and other key demographics. We're excited to bring the best, most consistent candidate and his constitutionally-limited government message to UW students and Wisconsin voters," said Edward King, National Youth Director for the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign.

Update: Ron Paul to Hold Giant Town Hall Meeting in Wisconsin*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Sorry for the video, my hand was pretty cold + I was using my phone. There will probably be much better quality videos soon out.

Full Video: Dr. Paul Packs RECORD 5,200+ Crowd @ U of Wisconsin @ Madison, March 29, 2012! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul Rally at the University of Wisconsin 3/29/2012 (FULL VIDEO

For My Fellow Soldiers with Liberty, Behind our Commander in Chief for Liberty : Dr. Ron Paul

Submitted by Lysiandad on Sat, 03/31/2012 - 01:30
    California

One day Jesus entered a town called Capernaum, and a soldier, called a centurion, came to him and pleaded with him saying:

"LORD, my servant lies home very sick of the palsy."
    And Jesus said to him:
    "I will come and heal him."
    But the soldier answered and said:
    "LORD, I am not worthy that you should come to my house: but SPEAK THE WORD only, and my servant WILL BE healed. For I am a man with authority, and I have soldiers under me; and I say to this one 'GO !', and he goes, and to another 'COME !', and he comes; and to my servant, 'DO THIS !', and he does it."
    When Jesus heard this, he marveled, and said to those that followed him:
    "Truly I say to you, I have not found so Great Faith IN ALL OF Israel."
    And Jesus said to the soldier:
    "Go your way, and as YOU HAVE believed, SO BE IT done to you."
    And the soldier's servant was healed in the very same hour.

WE, THE PEOPLE, are the soldier.
    LIBERTY is our servant.
    Ron Paul's appeal to our DEFENDING LIBERTY
    is ...
    Jesus' appeal to our FAITH IN HIS WORD.

================================

ONLY Dr. Paul KNOWS how much WE NEED To Live With LIBERTY.

ONLY Jesus KNOWS how much WE NEED To Believe His WORD.

================================

Ref. Matthew 8:5-13 : Matthew 8:5-13 - The Faith of the Centurion - When Jesus - Bible Gateway

For My Fellow Soldiers with Liberty, Behind our Commander in Chief for Liberty : Dr. Ron Paul | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-31-2012 at 04:40 AM.