Page 256 of 740 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul Rocks Wisconsin

I posted something at Paulitical Ticker just yesterday explaining why Ron Paul continues to play to packed houses.

Yesterday in Wisconsin, Dr. Paul was greeted by over 5,000 faithful liberty lovers, in 40 degree weather no less. Wow.

I can’t tell you how happy and excited for the future Paul’s supporters make me. I can only imagine the enthusiasm Dr. Paul feels.

This isn’t a mere campaign. It’s a revolution.

Ron Paul Rocks Wisconsin*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 04-01-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul Statement on House Passage of Paul Ryan Budget

“The Ryan budget reduces the federal government’s debt burden by trillions of dollars yet it does so in decades and not immediately, as our severe debt crisis warrants.”

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul released the following statement concerning Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget.

Rep. Paul was unable to make the vote on his colleague’s budget legislation because he was en route to an event in Wisconsin where thousands of supporters were waiting to hear him speak about issues that include fiscal restraint. Below find comments from Rep. Ron Paul:

“Our nation is in dire fiscal crisis to the extent that if reforms are not instituted through the regular process of Congressional budgeting, then they will have to take place in a scenario closer to the reforms now addressing European fiscal crises.

“That is, if we don’t make real reforms today, tomorrow we will face the threat of unfunded obligations, an inflation tax that hurts low- and fixed-income Americans, and the emergency implementation of painful austerity measures not yet experienced in our nation.

“I sympathize with my friend Rep. Paul Ryan’s aim in reducing federal debt, reforming entitlements while protecting those who currently depend on them, and reducing taxes. Unfortunately, Mr. Ryan’s budget assumes that the federal government can and should continue all its current activates, the welfare state just needs to be run in a more efficient manner.

“The Ryan budget reduces the federal government’s debt burden by trillions of dollars yet it does so in decades and not immediately, as our severe debt crisis warrants. Washington has a debt problem because the federal government spends too much, and the federal government spends too much because it tries to do too much. Any budget plan will fail to make the serious and timely spending cuts needed as long as it accepts the premise that Washington should run the economy, run our lives, and run the world.

“It saddens me to see Rep. Ryan and his plan targeted for demagoguery by those on the left since the reforms he is proposing to the full Congress are rather insignificant. Attacks of these kinds have a chilling effect on the many voices calling for fiscal restraint, and it is unfortunate that criticism of this kind gains attention while our fiscal house is in disorder and future generations’ prosperity is jeopardized.

“I, however, will not remain silent about our spending-fueled debt crisis. In fact, condemning the outsize growth in government that perpetuates spending and borrowing in the first place is a prominent feature of my candidacy.

“My ‘Plan to Restore America’ is an economic blueprint that cuts federal spending by $1 trillion in year one, and balances the federal budget in year three. The plan provides a roadmap for authentic reforms by curtailing unnecessary spending the nation simply can no longer afford.

“Something I hope to do as your President is to assemble those on both sides of the aisle for a civil discussion about the seriousness of our debt and spending crises, and that is partly why I am seeking the presidency.

Ron Paul Statement on House Passage of Paul Ryan Budget*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

$1,138,526.31

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/?pid=dp

The Revolution Lives

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your generous contribution toward my campaign to win the White House and Restore America Now.

With your support, I secured a strong top-tier finish in Iowa and an historic second place in New Hampshire. In Iowa, we more than doubled our vote total from 2008. We more than tripled our 2008 total in New Hampshire, and we quadrupled it in South Carolina.

These results make it clear that I am the only candidate with the resources, volunteers, and organization to compete nationwide and stand as the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.

This is only possible thanks to you and thousands of other grassroots Patriots all across the nation.

The American people ~
    not the establishment media ~ will decide who the Republican Party will nominate.

Your donation allows us to continue directly reaching millions of voters in the rest of the key early states with the truth about my consistent conservative record.

Your support also enables us to get the word out about my "Plan to Restore America," which cuts $1 trillion from the federal budget in the first year of my presidency, abolishes five federal agencies, and delivers a fully balanced budget by year three.

Our nation can no longer afford politicians who would rather play games with the American people than get serious about implementing the fundamental changes necessary to get our country back on track.

Thank you again for everything you do to help me win this race!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Anonymous Buyers Pledge to Match the Next 10,000 Mailings for Connecticut Super Brochures

Submitted by po14015 on Fri, 03/30/2012 - 04:12
    Ron Paul 2012

Anonymous buyers who are in the health and nutrition field have said that they will match the next 10,000 mailings for Connecticut. They were inspired by the grassroots support in CT and want to do everything they can to help.

Start: 7,143 Finish: 17,143

Mail Super Brochures:

www.ronpaulbrochure.com

UPDATED: The Super Brochure Wins the Big Island, BIG! Will Win the Rest of the States, Too

UPDATED: The Super Brochure Wins the Big Island, BIG! Will Win the Rest of the States, Too | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Super Brochure Turns Out the Vote: Proof:

BREAKING NEWS: Super Brochure Turns Out the Vote: Proof | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

In Liberty,

Curt

Anonymous Buyers Pledge to Match the Next 10,000 Mailings for Connecticut Super Brochures | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Yet ANOTHER Pro-Paul Letter To The Editor In WI Newspaper!

Submitted by jek4prez2032 on Fri, 03/30/2012 - 18:18
    Wisconsin

Hey guys! A few days ago I posted a letter to the editor that explained Ron Paul's foreign policy pretty well. It was shared on Facebook 92x, Twitter 12x, and became the 2nd most popular story on the Wausau Daily Herald's website. I very much thank you all!

If you did not see it yet, it can be found here:

Letter: America needs Ron Paul for president | Wausau Daily Herald | wausaudailyherald.com

HOWEVER! Yet ANOTHER pro-Paul letter to the editor has been published by the Wausau Daily Herald. This was not written by me. It was written by Bill Zeitz, a local property rights advocate.
    It can be found here:

Letter: On Tuesday, vote Ron Paul for president | Wausau Daily Herald | wausaudailyherald.com

Please share this letter as much as you did mine.

By the way, Rick Santorum's coming to Wausau tonight. Let's give him a warm welcome by making this letter the most popular story on the WDH's website.

Yet ANOTHER Pro-Paul Letter To The Editor In WI Newspaper! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-31-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Daily Paul Silver Dime Card Drive by Freedom Phoenix

Submitted by The Daily Paul on Fri, 03/30/2012 - 09:48
    Gold & Silver

This Original Daily Paul
    Silver Dime Card Edition was limited to 5700. Freedom's Phoenix has sold out and retired this design. Any orders above 5700 will be applied to a new design being released in 2 weeks.

Ernest Hancock of Freedom's Phoenix created these special collectors edition Daily Paul Silver Dime Cards. Freedom's Phoenix was offering these amazing cards for $5.00 each as a fundraiser to support the Daily Paul. The first 800 Daily Paul Silver Dime Cards purchased will be shipped within 36 hours. Any orders between 801 and 5700 will take 2 weeks for delivery.

This Original Daily Paul Dime Card Special Edition is SOLD OUT.

This Original Daily Paul Dime Card Special Edition is SOLD OUT.

Click Here to Pre-Order the not yet released New Design of the Daily Paul Silver Dime Cards

Daily Paul Silver Dime Card Drive by Freedom Phoenix | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

WA 43rd LD Caucus - Paul's "Open Convention Slate" SWEEPS IT, Romney shut out

Submitted by Oriole-12 on Sat, 03/31/2012 - 14:55
    Ron Paul 2012
    Washington

LD 43 gets 14 delegates to the state convention. On the first round of voting, Paul's "Open Convention Slate" took all 9 slots that received more than 50% of the vote! Romney's "Republican Unity" slate was shut out.

This is all thanks to the awesome Paul coordinators in the Seattle area! We were expertly organized thanks to all their hard work and training sessions.

2nd round counting (for remaining 5 slots) is in progress...

EDIT: on the 2nd round, WE TOOK THEM ALL. Now voting on alternates...

WA 43rd LD Caucus - Paul's "Open Convention Slate" SWEEPS IT, Romney shut out | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012