Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If I recall correctly, the last time we tried this with Bill Clinton, George Bush came to the rescue.

Deja Vu?

TAKING BETS . . .
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To our "Public Servant" Barack Obama:

"BEWARE!"

THE TOES YOU STEP ON TODAY
    MAY BE ATTACHED TO THE ASS YOU KISS TOMORROW

------------------------

I'm sorry, But how can you Impeach someone, who Constitutionally should not be in that position? Please, I want to see this man in Prison along with those who Helped him Userp Power away from the American people.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I'm sorry, But how can you Impeach someone, who Constitutionally should not be in that position? Please, I want to see this man in Prison along with those who Helped him Userp Power away from the American people.
    ==========================================

Careful what you're asking for there. It implicates TONS of Republicans.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast

Careful what you're asking for there. It implicates TONS of Republicans.
    Well, what's better? Ignore the problem and it will go away? It won't. Whoever is or was a party to this will have to answer. This has gone on WAY TOO LONG ALREADY! We are all responsible because of our lethargy!

Finally!

This is the first public outcry that I have seen finally openly calling for Obama's impeachment. It seems that the media and every well-meaning pro-American organization has been deaf, dumb and blind to this man ever since his first official lie to the American people (his Oath of Office in which he pledged to defend our Constitution). Oh, the "I" word has certainly been bantered about in private conversation but never "come out of the closet". The arrogance of Obama is, of itself, grounds for impeachment and "spit in the face" of every legal American citizen. Now all we have to do is convince Congress to put aside their own greed, corruption and power-mongering and take the right and necessary now.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres

Well, what's better? Ignore the problem and it will go away? It won't. Whoever is or was a party to this will have to answer. This has gone on WAY TOO LONG ALREADY! We are all responsible because of our lethargy!
    =====================================

The problem is not Obama or the Democrats (edited).

Here's the problem:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein
    WHY is Obama sitting in the White House?

ANSWER: Republicans keep doing the SAME THING .. over and over and over again .. AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS!

I'm sorry, But how can you Impeach someone, who Constitutionally should not be in that position? Please, I want to see this man in Prison along with those who Helped him Userp Power away from the American people.[/b][/quote]

Careful what you're asking for there. It implicates TONS of Republicans. [/quote]

Well, what's better? Ignore the problem and it will go away? It won't. Whoever is or was a party to this will have to answer. This has gone on WAY TOO LONG ALREADY! We are all responsible because of our lethargy![/quote]
    __________________________________________________ __________

That's exactly right! It does implicate a lot of RINOS and we want to see them gone too! It WOULD take a miracle, but I've witnessed miracles before. George Washington was part of a miracle. Pray for a miracle!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Patrioticpatti
    That's exactly right! It does implicate a lot of RINOS and we want to see them gone too! It WOULD take a miracle, but I've witnessed miracles before. George Washington was part of a miracle. Pray for a miracle!
    ======================================

Welcome to ALIPAC, Patrioticpatti!

We are faced with a government that has ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in what is best for the very same people who put them in office (thee and me).

What would George Washington do about THAT?

This idiot thinks he's a one-man government. His criminal butt should be in prison. Impeachment seems to be too good for this jerk, but it's a start.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast