Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Obama should not only be Impeached; but put on Trial for Treason

Same as Bush ... this is not a Right Vs Left Issue .. this is one of those are you out of your damn mind Issues

Bush Committed Treason

Obama Committed Treason

Impeach Obama and put both of these nuts on Trial

I refuse to pay for either of these GOOF Balls Healthy retirement
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Impeach Obama

I was so happy when Obama made hiis speach promissing us to clear up all the things that Bush put into place. As far as I can see he has not made good on his promises. To add salt to the wound I keep hearing about him wanting to give amnesty to the illegal immigrants. Why don't we just open the jail cells and let all the rest of the criminals free. Maybe they could use amnesty. In some states if a tiny piece of marijuana is found on your person or your car it is considered a felony. I am one of the people who needs medicial marijuana desperately. I won't buy illegal marijuana because I believe it is wrong. I live in Arizona and I wait and wait for them to make up their minds. This is the second time that medicinal marijuana bill has gone throuogh and yet I am still waiting. And to makes things worse the process is so difficult I don't know if I will ever get my card. I am so angry I could just spit but won't because I would end up in jail. Sometimes I think I need to move to Canada. This used to be a good country but I don't know anymore. When I think of the tragedy that was and still is Katrina you gotta wonder. Bush hired his buddies who had no idea how to deal with the double wammy of a hurricane and the failure of the levy (I remember we were warned about that decades ago. And the list goes on and on. And now they want to give Amnesty to criminals who don't deserve it. If we don't protect our borders it can only mean more tragedy for this country and we may never recover from it.

I ask you, America where is your anger?

Samantha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Obama should not only be Impeached; but put on Trial for Treason

Same as Bush ... this is not a Right Vs Left Issue .. this is one of those are you out of your damn mind Issues

Bush Committed Treason

Obama Committed Treason

Impeach Obama and put both of these nuts on Trial

I refuse to pay for either of these GOOF Balls Healthy retirement
    Damn Straight, Airborne!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I'm sorry, But how can you Impeach someone, who Constitutionally should not be in that position? Please, I want to see this man in Prison along with those who Helped him Userp Power away from the American people.
    Patriot, I agree. Impeachment implies a constitutionally sitting potus. Looks like a catch 22. If we impeach him, it lends credibility to his legality. If we don't impeach him, who knows what we are in for? As much as I want it, he won't be removed. Resign? Maybe more than we can expect.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I previously could tolerate President Obama on many issues, but this issue has the potential to destroy this country in such a way that no other issues matter in the end...so I'm standing behind you to impeach this traitor.

April
    All ALIPAC supporters and like-minded Americans who oppose Amnesty and illegal immigration are called upon to immediately call and write their members of Congress demanding the impeachment of President Barack Obama for crimes against the people of the United States.
    LETS ALL MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD ON THIS!

When Sarah Brady mentioned gun control to obama,he answered.we're working on gun control we have to go through a few processes 'under the radar'. This was reported April 11 Washington Post,in the post lifestyle section.

http://kynewsjourmal.com/obama-were working-on-gun-control-under-the-radar/

Same old Chicago political games. We may need to add Treason charges,as I have read that mexico has plans to sue American gun makers for deaths in mexico.This was before the gun runner program.

William, we both know that the chances of Congress taking impeachment seriously are slim and none. I know that you are an intelligent person and would be interested to know what your plan/strategy is for nationwide protests?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioticpatti
    That's exactly right! It does implicate a lot of RINOS and we want to see them gone too! It WOULD take a miracle, but I've witnessed miracles before. George Washington was part of a miracle. Pray for a miracle!
    ======================================

Welcome to ALIPAC, Patrioticpatti!

We are faced with a government that has ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in what is best for the very same people who put them in office (thee and me).

What would George Washington do about THAT?
    He would charge across the Delaware River in the freezing cold night to ambush the enemies! Where are our Oathkeepers? We need them now!

And, BTW, I have been here many times before. I just had a very sick husband and sister in this past year but I've still done whatever I could do. I wish the elder Huntsman, and Glenn Beck would donate their money to this cause! I have given whenever I could, but it seems like we are up against way deeper pockets!

My parents used to live in Puerto Rico up until my father was murdered in a home invasion back in 1990. Even back then he was afraid to stop at a light after dark so he would never be out after dark. They had the very rich and the very poor, with a dwindling middle class. If we don't stop this invasion of illegal immigrants we will have the same conditions here!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

I'm among the unemployed right now, so I can't give much, but I'll do what ever I can do. I've already called Todd Young's office and told them that Obama should be impeached for various reasons, but the main reason, was he refuses to protect the American people and to abide by the Constitution. She seemed very surprised,but was very nice, and said she would pass my concerns on. I also received a letter from his office about the E Verify bill. He states that he realizes this is a serious economic, national security, and humanitarian issue that must be addressed, starting with the enforcement of the immigration laws already in existence. I will support legislation that is fair, upholds the rules of the law, and protects the interests of our citizens without allowing for blanket amnesty for offenders. Be assured I will keep your interests and concerns in mind as I review associated legislation should it be considered for a vote on the House floor.
    My problem with this is, he is a politican, so who really knows what the hell he will REALLY do! Also, I noticed that he said no blanket amnesty for offenders. Does he consider an illegal an offender, which they are, or does he mean an illegal that, has not yet been caught, breaking another one of our laws. Guess I better be finding out some answers.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast