Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    We cannot allow these traitorous acts to go unanswered in strong and decisive attacks on the US to destroy the US to make way for some new NA or Global order.
    ==========================================

Are the Chickens Coming Home to Roost?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ew25ByILkY
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OBAMA just said in news conference that he does not have to reach Constitutionality on Libya action ---- so no, he thinks he can just ignore the Constitution, ignore Congress and do whatever he wants like a dictator --- So Obama will listen and abide by the UN “mandateâ€

[quote="RonLaws"]OBAMA just said in news conference that he does not have to reach Constitutionality on Libya action ---- so no, he thinks he can just ignore the Constitution, ignore Congress and do whatever he wants like a dictator --- So Obama will listen and abide by the UN “mandateâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Impeach Obama

Quote Originally Posted by FEATHERSFLYING
    Count me in ! Let me know how to get started with a group local to me.
    Feathersflying - Great that you're willing to start a local group! I will PM (private message) you with an email of someone who could probably give you some good advice -- she started a state/local group here years ago, which is still active now, she has hundreds of members on her email contact list.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Re: ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Oba

[quote="ALIPAC"]ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

June 28, 2011

The Congress will be given an opportunity to act before members of the public take things into their own hands and call for a day of nationwide protests.

WE MILLIONS are Ready and Waiting!!! And have been for some time now. WE WILL BE HEARD! THEY WILL BE STOPPED!

[/u][/b]

Banned
    Let me know when you want to meet up at the white house .... I will be there In a New York second If we can put something together to get TENS OR HUNDREDS of thousands of people there to tell tell Obama and this Congress that we don't want them any more ! Make up signs, grab your blowhorns,line up our speakers,and bring your and lawnchairs and tents !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Let me know when you want to meet up at the white house .... I will be there In a New York second If we can put something together to get TENS OR HUNDREDS of thousands of people there to tell tell Obama and this Congress that we don't want them any more ! Make up signs, grab your blowhorns,line up our speakers,and bring your and lawnchairs and tents !!!!
    I will go to DC also. I'm OVER this BS, it needs to END. I just need enough notice to request off work, and save a little travel money. Probably the more notice the better, for most people.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

impeachment

He has NEVER been a legitimate president! and they can also get him on the FIFTY times he has violated the constituion of the United States of America!!

Re: impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by cwncc
    He has NEVER been a legitimate president! and they can also get him on the FIFTY times he has violated the constituion of the United States of America!!
    Have a little patience, the wave is coming soon. I feel like everyone here...totally betrayed by an illegitimate anti-American usurper to the office of potus.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Let me place my stamp of approval on this!

Let me place my stamp of approval on this!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast