Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by cwncc
    He has NEVER been a legitimate president! and they can also get him on the FIFTY times he has violated the constituion of the United States of America!!
    cwncc - Welcome to ALIPAC!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Re: Let me place my stamp of approval on this!

Quote Originally Posted by ForGodandCountry
    Let me place my stamp of approval on this!
    ForGodandCountry - Welcome to ALIPAC!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I do agree with some of the postings regarding the question...How can we impeach Obama when Obama is not our legal President? However, since the Congress and the Senate have recognized him as our legal President, the only way in which we can remove him is most likely through the impeachment process. Yes, this man certainly should be arrested and he should be brought to trial. The list goes on and on as far as the crimes he has committed against our country and its Constitution. I do hope and I do pray that Congress heeds the request to proceed with the impeachment trial by July 15, or possibly we could hope for the best outcome and that would be that some how some way they will call for the legal actions to remove him with the assistance of FBI on charges of Conspiracy to hold the office of the presidency illegally. All of those who acted as accomplices should also be held accountable.....This man Obama must be removed from Office A.S.A.P., for with every day that passes we loose more respect and honor and lawful abidance regarding our treasured constitution. Our government officials have neglected their duties and are not abiding by their oaths of office in protecting and defending our Constitution. They have proven to be a disgrace to our country. It is despicable that they have allowed this man to remain in the office of the presidency illegally and they and their actions against every citizen and legal alien is deplorable. They just do not care about our country's future...they show no actions of patriotism regarding this crucial issue relating to the fact that Obama is an illegal president and moreover, the crimes he has committed no other President would have been allowed to remain, much less not be taken away in chains. "We the People" have no other recourse except to firmly take the actions that will save our country....We must not back down....God help us and inspire us in seeking the right course with the most effective means in order to reach our objective.....THE REMOVAL OF OBAMA FROM OFFICE ALONG WITH ALL OF HIS APPOINTEES. "In God We Trust."

Suzdelia - Welcome to ALIPAC!

Wow, lots of new members on this thread!

BUILDITNOW, Thank you for welcoming me. May our objective for the removal relating to Obama and Appointees soon be realized. "In God We Trust."

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Related: Obama 'defiance' of Constitution earns impeachment call

'What use are elections if the executive branch rules by decree?'

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=316881

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-242121.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by reader7272
    NO - NO - N0 IMPEACHMENT would only Validate him as POTUS.
    His father was a British Subject and a foreigner when he was born which means he is NOT a natural born citizen and is therefor ineligible for the office
    Also, the Senate is in control of the democrats and they would give a not guilty or annulment verdict, the same as they did with Clinton's attempted impeachment.
    if the House brings an impeachment indictment it will be only a Feel Good thing, just like their non-binding resolutions that are a complete waste of time .
    On the other hand, a criminal investigation and removal would completely invalidate everything he has done since day one. All csars - Gone All Executive orders - Gone Obamacare - Gone Runs around Congress with executive edicts regarding Libya, illegal non-prosecution, etc. - GONE
    I agree completely. As a usurper, obama does not get the protection of impeachment. He is a criminal and a fraud and needs to be treated as such. Simply remove him from office, in chains if possible, try him, and convict him for his crimes against the people of these united States.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I'm sorry, But how can you Impeach someone, who Constitutionally should not be in that position? Please, I want to see this man in Prison along with those who Helped him Userp Power away from the American people.
    We are in agreement, Patriot.

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I'm sorry, But how can you Impeach someone, who Constitutionally should not be in that position? Please, I want to see this man in Prison along with those who Helped him Userp Power away from the American people.
    Patriot, I agree. Impeachment implies a constitutionally sitting potus. Looks like a catch 22. If we impeach him, it lends credibility to his legality. If we don't impeach him, who knows what we are in for? As much as I want it, he won't be removed. Resign? Maybe more than we can expect.
    TexasBorn, dead-on accurate. Not only do we have to remove the usurper, but we have to cancel and nullify every single action he and his cohorts have instilled into our government.

Sadly, we have let the enemy enter our camp and destroy us from within. Also sadly, obama has many powerful friends who will protect him if he does get arrested and convicted. He'll retire in splendor in Africa or the middle east. (mod edit)

It has been my opinion for some time that the federal government, created by the states to perform certain specific shared sovereignty functions for the states, has ceased to abide by our laws and and by the terms of the original contract with the states. obama is just the head of the snake, and inasmuch as we must remove him from the office he has usurped, we need to have the states regain control of the federal government.

We are all consciously aware of the crimes being committed against the American people, and are extremely frustrated because we cannot, by ourselves, stop, or reverse the damage. The problem is too big for us to individually manage.

Two years ago, one million of us marched on Washington DC, and there was no reaction from the federal government aside from the Park Service providing a tally of how many people were in Washington that day. Try to understand that the federal government does not care at all about the people of America - it's not there to support us at all. Government is the use of force and violence to assert one man's control over another. That's all it is. The federal government was created by the state representatives via the Constitution for the United States after the Articles of Confederation was shown to be unsuccessful.

If we want change and restoration to a free republic, we will have to go after the whimpy state and local governments that refuse to grow up and assume their place among the sovereign states of the world. The states are our protector, we are not protected by the federal government. Why aren't the states doing their job protecting their own citizens against the tyrannical central government - a government they themselves created? Are the states corrupt also?

If you want to correct our federal government misdeeds and abuses of power, you will be far more successful doing it by way of your state governors and state legislature. The states have power they do not exercise very often, but should. The states also have the primary responsibility for protecting their own citizens (that would be you) from all foreign governments, and that includes the federal government, Mexico, etc. Why aren't you demanding they do their job? It's your freedoms that are being flushed down the toilet.

In case you are not aware of subjects like state sovereignty, these docs may help you learn about what is available and what you can do.

State Sovereignty:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35635114/John ... nty-8-9-10

Constitution for the united States, including the amendments and comments:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23978769/Cons ... ted-States

Proposed 28th Amendment (including the required teeth to punish unlawful behavior):

http://www.scribd.com/doc/28752867/Amen ... -Amendment

And let's not forget fixing our election process to remove the corruption and fraud that allowed obama to get into office in the first place:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52670734/John ... Corruption

If you don't believe we have corrupt elections, watch this video and learn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

2008 was a hugely corrupt election for the American people (35 million too many ballots cast and counted) as was shown by Jon Christian Ryter in this document:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23495809/Jon- ... the-Future

The only solution to the electronic election system is to return to a paper ballot system which will provide the necessary audit trail of votes cast.

And a further suggestions on what you can do on a personal basis to help recover our free republic:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/50831069/John ... of-America

I hope you find this information helpful. It has taken us decades to degrade ourselves to where we are today, and there are no magic bullets for solving our problems. We simply have to buckle down and fix our problems.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast