Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dream Act

I just sent Faxes and E-mails to each senator on the list. I hope that there are others outthere as involved as the alipac members.
    Bill

"BORDER SECURITY IS NATIONAL SECURITY"

Debbie Stabenow Senator of MI again told me she would hold my views in mind.... well then vote no for darn sake....

She also tried to lessen it by saying it allows them to apply for citizenship, well gee they can do this anyway, legally without all of the amnesty benifits while in their legal country of their family and grandparents...

And as for the army bit, you don't have to be a citizen to be in the army, I knew a girl when I was regular army that was from Columbia and she was taking the test to be a citizen while she was in my unit. She had already been in the army several years before she took the test, all she needed was a green card and the will to actually apply for citezenship.

Welcome to ALIPAC wdu3164 and JoeyO!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyO
    Debbie Stabenow Senator of MI again told me she would hold my views in mind.... well then vote no for darn sake....

She also tried to lessen it by saying it allows them to apply for citizenship, well gee they can do this anyway, legally without all of the amnesty benifits while in their legal country of their family and grandparents...

And as for the army bit, you don't have to be a citizen to be in the army, I knew a girl when I was regular army that was from Columbia and she was taking the test to be a citizen while she was in my unit. She had already been in the army several years before she took the test, all she needed was a green card and the will to actually apply for citezenship.
    i hope you reminded her of the uemployment in michigan and how blue including the govenorshop went in that state. I think many like her honestly just hope it does not come up for a vote.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

New materials added to the homepage for you to use in your calls and emails to talk radio and the US Senate

Dream Act Amnesty Equals The Destruction of America
    http://www.alipac.us/article5946.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC JoeyO and wdu3164 and thanks for the help!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Barrasso and Hatch are now No Votes!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415