Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BEWARE THE Center for New Community. They are Liars.

BEWARE THE Center for New Community. They are Liars.

A Special ALIPAC Report responding to this old hit piece.

Truth Vs. Deception

-------------------------
    Center for New Community
    Special Report

Americans for Legal Immigration (ALI-PAC):
    Xenophobia, Nativism and Anti-Immigrant Hysteria

Americans for Legal Immigration (ALI-PAC) is a small, vocal, and new North Carolinabased
    anti-immigrant organization that has in recent months burst onto the national
    stage. Fronted by William Gheen, legislative assistant for North Carolina State Senator
    Hugh Webster (R-Alamance), ALI-PAC is based in Raleigh. Since its founding in
    September 2004, it has managed to parley its sprawling interactive website, local
    political connections, and willingness to ally itself with the most vehement faction of the
    anti-immigration movement into a significant North Carolina media profile.1

William Gheen: That's NATIONAL PROFILE. You buffoons say we are on the national stage in one sentence then try to limit our media profile inaccurately to North Carolina. Yes, ALIPAC has a national profile and we are proud of that.

According to its mission statement, “Americans for Legal Immigration (ALI-PAC)
    has formed to address the disparity between the public’s desire for more control of illegal
    immigration and the actions of lawmakers…. ALI is dedicated to supporting candidates
    who make illegal immigration reduction a top priority.�2

By emphasizing “illegal� immigration to the United States, both in name and
    mission, ALI-PAC seeks to associate itself with order, security, and the rule of law. But
    even the organization’s name is something of a misnomer. A version of the
    organization’s platform, available until June 2005 on its website, states that “ALIPAC
    supports those that legally immigrate, but we also support a ‘time out’ or reduction of
    legal immigration levels until our borders are secured.�3 Like the majority of antiimmigrant
    groups, ALI-PAC is concerned not only with undocumented immigrants, but
    with all recent immigrants.

William Gheen: Yes, so your point is? We support those that legally immigrate, but we have been trying to word our platform in a way that does not convey we feel that illegals should be given amnesty or made "Guest Workers" as a way to rid ourselves of illegal immigration.

This report acknowledges that immigration is a complex issue and that there are
    problems with current American immigration policy. The approach of ALI-PAC, however,
    is to criminalize and demonize immigrants, withhold public services, and pretend that
    immigrants, regardless of their documentation, make no contributions to our society.

William Gheen: This is a lie. We are supported by LEGAL immigrants and we support LEGAL immigrants. Why would we support legal immigrants and why would they send us support checks if we thought "immigrants, regardless of their documentation, make no contributions to our society. ALIPAC has never made any statement or action like this. There is no evidence to support this fictitious statement about our organization.

Herein we document the activities and associations of ALI-PAC, activities that have
    created an inhospitable climate for immigrants (of whatever status) in North Carolina,
    and a political climate in which the real needs of the community are all but impossible to
    address.

William Gheen: Another baseless claim. There is no evidence that our organization has created an "inhospitable climate for immigrants" This is another opinion statement with ZERO evidence.

Cozying Up to Racists and Vigilantes:

What Happens in Las Vegas…
    …stays in Las Vegas, or so claims the city’s advertising campaign. After the 2005
    Memorial Day weekend gathering of anti-immigrant activists in Nevada’s “Sin City,�
    Americans for Legal Immigration might wish it true. The Unite to Fight Against Illegal
    Immigration Summit (“Summit�) featured some of the most vehement activists of the
    anti-immigrant movement. Many of them espouse a bizarre conspiracy theoryâ€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Response William. It is unbelievable the extent to which these PRO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FRAUD GROUPS will go to in efforts to undermine a sincere, legitimate, dedicated, Pro-AMERICA organization like ALIPAC, or the MinuteMan Project, or people like you and Jim Gilchrist.

I sure hope Jim wins his election!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Looks like another ACLU/SPLC type Holier Than Thou group claiming to be "faith based"

This is that group I researched last summer and they get their funding from Eli Lilly Foundation.

Grrrr!! Another Globalist Pharmaceutical Company.

Buy Generic or from Canada!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great Response, William. See PM.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

William, great response! The Center for New Community is pure trash, just as are the ACLU and SPLC.

Gearhead, I like that signature line you use.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I didn't even notice that, gearhead. THAT is a SCREAM!!! LOVE IT!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

JUST A FRONT GROUP...

I'VE ALREADY RESEARCHED THIS SO-CALLED ORGANIZATION....THAT BASICALLY IS THE RANTING OF TWO OR THREE RADICALS WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RAISED MONEY USING QUESTIONABLE PRACTICES.

HERE'S THE FORMULA:

1. CREATE A PRETTY WEBSITE.
    2. PRETEND YOU ARE WORKING FOR "SOCIAL JUSTICE."
    3. RAISE MONEY FROM NIEVE PEOPLE WHO REALLY THINK YOU WANT TO HELP POOR PEOPLE.
    4. THEN USE THE MONEY TO KEEP YOURSELF EMPLOYED AND FINANCE YOUR RADICAL HIDDEN ADGENDAS. YOU CAN ALSO USE YOUR COVER AS A "FAITH BASED ORGANIZATION" TO SMEAR THE REPUTATIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE AND GROUPS.
    5. IF ANYONE QUESTIONS YOU...IMMEDIATELY SCREAM AND LABEL THEM AS A RACIST, HATE-GROUP, XENOPHOBE, NAZI, ETC...
    6. AVOID FACTS AT ALL COST. REPEAT STEP 5 UNTIL SOMETHING STICKS.
    7. RAISE MORE MONEY.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Thank you, William for taking the time to "answer" them.

We are more than happy to discuss, answer and debate anyone on this issue. However, it is the President of the United States who fears such an event and keeps it from ever happening.

If President Bush is too afraid to ANSWER questions, than the LEAST he could do for the American people is to ASK some questions.

Just "ask the questions", President Bush, and you will "hear the answers".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Once again, William, I applaud your willingness to wade through this constant barrage of muck from people who really do need to be sent a tractor to pull their heads out of their behinds to support and defend the cause against illegal immigration. Your responses are clear and concise, unlike the accusations.

I had to read some of the information (and I use that term loosely) twice to figure out what the guy was talking about and sometimes it took your responses to help me figure it out at all. Clearly the author of that vitriolic outburst has some research to do if he plans to keep up with the likes of you, Gilchrist and others who champion the cause against illegal immigration and it's ramifications on the American taxpayers. But then, if he had done any research at all, he would have known that your are right and he is wrong from the get-go, wouldn't he?

Did you notice he didn't mention Congressman Tom Tancredo? I found that interesting.

I don't imagine the Center for New Community will have many followers. In fact, I imagine it will close down before it gets off the ground.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast