Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Your statement would also be an inaccuracy on your part, Mr. Gheen. Not only did you call the CNC headquarters, you also made posts about the report on the ALI-PAC website. Remember “Operation Kick Butt?� – That assault on the Center you pledged to wage that fizzled into nothingness. (9) We do. Clearly, those are all responses (well, I doubt you could really call Operation Kick Butt a response, since nothing happened. But the rest count). "

You are making a big mistake here. It did not fizzle. I did not light the fuse.

I was angry when I first read your "report" but then I realized that your unknown organization was just trying to ride our media profile and I was not going to do you the favor of helping you do that.

I guess you could call it Operation "Ignore Idiots"

When we were fighting the Battle of Free Republic and fight CENSORSHIP on the web, we pinned them up on over 400 websites. We could do that still.

I could always deconstruct your laughible "report" and pump it out to the over 5,000 people on our national alerts list, our over 300 financial contributores, the 500 volunteers, our allied organizations, the national media and discredit you but that would be more publicity than you deserve.

That is not the way I will deal with you should you ever warrant a response.

I weigh how we spend our time and energy since we are fighting to save our nation from people like you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We may be SMALL but we are VOCAL. We are intelligent, concerned CITIZENS of the United States of AMERICA and we use the proper political process to accomplish our goals. To suggest otherwise would just be incorrect.

I have forced myself to go to some of those sites you mentioned, William, and I was APPALLED at the militance and the hate that spewed forth. I have seen, with my own eyes, the violence perpetrated by the Brown Berets and, if this is the type of organization that Center for New Community supports, ALIPAC shouldn't even dignify these charges with a response.

As a member of and contributor to ALIPAC for 9 months, I have only observed racism on our site on a couple of occasions and, when it did occur, the thread was immediately locked and the remarks were deleted. I have known of two people who were banned from the site for participating in just the very thing that Mr.Burghart is accusing us of.

We are making a difference for our country and I don't expect that disparaging attacks from someone of this caliber will, in ANY way, deter us from our goals.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thanks Bootsie,

You know, it does not matter what Burghart and those like him throw at us. We know what is true in our hearts. And I dont mind pointing out that some of my close friends are black and hispanic and asian. I care for them deeply and I'm very proud of our supporters and allies especially in the Hispanic community.

Burghart's website claims they are tracking Nazis and the KKK. For them to even focus on us is a complete lie and insult.

Perhaps one day they will learn that maligning the wrong people only says bad things about them in truth.

I was happy to have my picture taken with Jim Gilchrist. If he ever did or said anything I thought was racist, Id delete the picture cut links and never speak to him again.

I've never heard anything like that from him in our conversations or his public speaking.

The sad truth is that groups like NewComm are pushing mainstream Americans away from their civil rights concerns by attacking popularly shared views against illegal immigration.

Imagine that! An organization that has stated goals of fighting racism engaging in actions that hurt said cause.

I certainly would not want to force 4/5 Americans to chose between being called names like Xenophobe / Nativist Vs. taking no action on illegal immigration.

That is not a choice they should have to make.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It would appear to any American with common sense that Burghart is a supporter of Aztlan. Sorry old boy the American people will not roll over, sit up and bark for you.

THIS CNC PSEUDO-ACADEMIC JOKER ISN'T TOO BRIGHT. HE'S SO USED TO NO RESISTANCE TO HIS PROPAGANDA HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT A REAL POLITICAL FIGHT IS.

TALKING ABOUT....PULLING THE LION'S TAIL.

CNC---BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR--YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I wonder how many days Buckhart spent on his voluminous writing of nothing.

There for a while he was short on words, now he's just long on characters....blah blah blah blah.

I envision him as a lonely guy trapped in the abandoned bell tower of his mind ... ding...ding....ding ... with sounds only he hears and thoughts only he can understand.

Pass the Fair Tax, eliminate individual and corporate income tax which will eliminate tax-exempt contributions to silly things like non-charitable 501 C 3 organizations like "CNC".... and Mr. Buckhart will need to look for new work and find new bells to ring!!

To Learn More: http://www.fairtax.org

See Mr. Buckhart....we here at ALIPAC are the Real Deal. All the contributions we make in terms of money, time, effort, research....not one cent, not one hour is paid for with tax payer money, unlike yours. None of our contributions are tax-exempt. So right thar alone puts us miles, light years in fact, ahead of you on the contributors integrity meter.

Mr. Gheen works for virtually nothing because he believes in the United States, the American People, and US Immigration Law.

You're a Phoney Bell Ringer, Buckhart, and by the way, Your Bells Need a Tune Up....dung.....dung.....dung!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't make me turn JUDY loose on ya Mr. Burghart. Trust me, that is the last thing you want.

Easy Judy, I'm sure Mr. Burghart came here to apologize.

W

No--we wouldn't want to unleash Judy on this poor, unenlightened, lost soul! Let him keep on spouting his propaganda. Eventually, SOMEBODY might listen. Well, somebody that is actually a law-abiding CITIZEN of our great country.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I have to admit that when I saw Mr. Burghart's post yesterday afternoon, my eyes fairly popped out of my head. I was struck speechless that a man would have so much to say about something he obviously knows so little about.

Question: do tax dollars to illegitimate charity organizations come from state or federal funds? Perhaps we should start talking to a few Congressmen and Senators to work on abolishing said funds? After all, they ARE trying to cut the budget everywhere. What better way than to cut out funding for nonsensical organizations who defend and support the very illegal immigrants the majority of Americans (is it 82% or 87%?)want deported once and for all.

Illegal is the key, here. I can name names of plenty of naturalized citizens from Spanish speaking nations who really would like to see some major reform before they wind up out of a job right along with their fellow Americans. In fact, some have ALREADY lost their jobs and they aren't happy campers!

That would be a WONDERFUL idea, JJ. We need to find out exactly where their funds come from and start protesting OUR money being spent for such NONSENSE. It ranks right up there with Alaska's new bridges a pork barrel spending at its very worst.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast