Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Bill Richardson an anchor baby?

Never heard this before and didn't find the topic in a search of previous posts.

http://age-of-treason.blogspot.com/2007 ... -baby.html

Richardson's run for president began 60 years ago--on the day he was born. His parents lived in Mexico City, where his father was a branch manager for National City Bank of New York. But he sent his Mexican wife to Pasadena, California for the birth of their child. This gave Richardson U.S. citizenship and also ensured that he met the constitutional requirements for the presidency.
    [quote]“. . .
    As Richardson explained in an article in the Washington Post, "My father had a complex about not having been born in the United States." After the death of Richardson's father in 1972, his mother was remarried, to Mexican nutritionist Salvador Zubiran Anchondo in 1986. …Bill Richardson was raised in Mexico City, but his parents sent him to Massachusetts at age 13 to attend a Boston-area preparatory school.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LNR

This is VERY interesting! Because if he's an anchor baby, then he shouldn't have been able to vote EVER in the past, since I've just learned here that it is NOT constitutional that anchor babies are Americans. Unless, of course, he has gotten citizenship papers, then he could vote.

What I think is interesting is this quote:
    As Richardson explained in an article in the Washington Post, "My father had a complex about not having been born in the United States."

We learn a lot from our parents, their biases, etc. If his father had a "complex" about not being an American, there are a couple of ways his son could have perceived this:
    1. Americans are wonderful and I want to join them and assimilate and become one with them; my father is right.
    2. Americans are eliteist and think they're better than me, but I am not less than them, in fact, I am BETTER than them; my father is wrong.

From everything I've heard from Richardson, it appears that his perception of his father's "complex" has engendered a fire in him that proves #2 to be true.
    Just my humble opinion.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

I think his dad was a US citizen, so he wouldn't be a anchor baby in my book. Hey don't get me wrong I think he's another Mexican racist who only cares about his race. Anyone who is of Mexican decent that is for illegals from Mexico is a racist in my book...The funny thing is MEXICAN IS NOT A RACE, but Mexicans think it is.

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    ...The funny thing is MEXICAN IS NOT A RACE, but Mexicans think it is.
    Exactly! I was taught that there are 3 races: white, black and asian. Everything else is "cultural" or "ethnic origins".

What's interesting is that they equate their effort with the "civil rights" efforts of the 50's and 60's ... You have to be a CIVILIAN to demand civil rights. Illegal aliens aren't civilians, so they have no claim to civil rights. Also, the black population should consider this an affront to their historical achievement in gaining their rights as civilians.

I think Mexicans KNOW it's not a "race", but it's convenient to use the race card to denounce their opposition. If they can discredit you, they have marginalized you and kicked you aside as unimportant.
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

You notice that every person born of a mixed ethnic or racial group always identifies with the minority parent. Obama takes on the identity of his black father, not his white mother. Richardson apparently is taking on the identity of his Mexican mother, not his presumably caucasian father. And on and on it goes from every actor, politican, or everyday person, they always adopt the minority stance. As for as Obama, he was raised by his white mother, so it makes it more of an oddity.

Why is this? Do they feel some sort of guilt by not doing this? Why do they have to identify with either one, just be an American.

A woman who was mixed white/black wrote a book about the struggles she encountered by being basically rejected by both races and her internal struggles with "who she was." I can only imagine the problems with people like this who find themselves at odds with mixed cultures, beliefs and views.

Everything I've read about Richardson's parents confirms the story.

Really they’re Mexican nationalists hiding behind “the race cardâ€

Bill Richardson- A Chicano Separatist - In His Own Words.

Video showing Richardson's saying Hispanics need to "band" together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xLhe2A5FtE

I think if he didn't think his 'hispanicness' would not help him in politics, he would probably downplay it.

Of course, there was once the rule of you were 1/32, you were classified that way. Indians, do have a percentage that qualifies you as Indian.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by gofer

Wow! How did that guy get elected? With representatives like this, America can forget being a melting pot. And the melting pot is what has made America great: there weren't "hyphenated" Americans, we were all just Americans. And since we were all Americans, there was no need for fighting amongst ourselves like the Sunnis and Shiites, like the Irish and English, etc etc ... We were UNIFIED, but diverse. Whoa! If this is what we can look forward to, having elected officials talk about "US" and "THEM", then we, truly, are doomed.
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Somebody needs to remind him that UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

Maybe the latter is exactly what he wants.

Is he a "His People" kind of guy?

If so, he has NO BUISINESS in the White House or anywhere else in our government. It's about "ALL OF US", Bill. What a shame that you must be reminded of that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast