Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS IS THE INFO THAT I FOUND ABOUT RICHARDSON and it appears the Richardson's lineage goes back to the Mayflower:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Richardson

(have fun following this one .. it's what you'd call typical south of the border genealogy)

Lineage
    Bill Richardson's mother, MarÃ*a Luisa López-Collada Márquez [3], is a Mexican banker born in Mexico City, D.F., Mexico, on 18 June 1914 residing in Mexico City as of 2007. His father, whom she married in 1936, was William Blaney/Blaine Richardson II (Chinandega, Nicaragua, 25 May 1891 – at his home, Recreo 123, Colonia del Valle, Mexico City, D.F., Mexico, 27 July 1972, at 11:30 PM and buried on 29 July 1972 at the Panteón Español), the son of Boston-born on 19 March 1868 (where he is enumerated with his parents in 1870 and 1880) naturalist William Blaney Richardson (whose middle name changed from Blaney to Blaine when they moved to Nicaragua) and his Mexican wife, whom he married around 1888, Rosaura Ojeda Medero (born in Santo Domingo Tehuantepec, Oaxaca, 13 August 1872, daughter of Efren Ojeda Zota (illegitimate son of Ignacio Ojeda by Juana Zoto) and wife, married at Santo Domingo Tehuantepec, Oaxaca, 30 October 1868, Florentina Medero Romo, daughter of Sebastian Medero and wife Eusebia Rosa). The elder William and Rosaura moved to Matagalpa, Nicaragua, in the 1890s, where he did research for Smithsonian Institution as a naturalist, becoming a collector of biological specimens in Central and South America and the Caribbean for various US museums between at least 1886 and 1927; some of his findings were published in the Boston Globe up to 1927, year of his death at Matagalpa, Nicaragua on 1 December. Both of them were buried at the Cementerio de Extranjeros at Matagalpa. William Jr. was born on a boat heading to Nicaragua 1891;[4] his brothers and sisters, 10 in total, were born in Nicaragua. After his mother's death in childbirth at Matagalpa, Nicaragua, on 11 June 1906, William Jr. and his two younger sisters were taken by his grandmother, Vesta Hodsdon Richardson, from Nicaragua to Boston.

Prepared at Goddard Seminary in Barre, Vermont (now Goddard College), BS Tufts 1915, Hon MA Tufts 1940, William B. Richardson II worked as a manager of the Mexico City branch of the from 1929 to 1956 and as an executive in Mexico City for Citibank, where he eventually met and married MarÃ*a Luisa López-Collada Márquez[5], who was his secretary.[6] Before the births of the couple's children, Bill and Vesta Luisa (now Dr. Vesta Luisa Richardson López-Collada, of Newton Highlands, Massachusetts), MarÃ*a Luisa Richardson was sent to deliver them in Pasadena, where her husband's sister Rosa Natalie lived. As Richardson explained in an article in the Washington Post, "My father had a complex about not having been born in the United States."[7] After the death of Richardson's father in 1972 his mother remarried at Chihuahua, Mexico, in 1985 Mexican nutritionist Salvador Zubirán Anchondo.[8]

Earlier generations (prior to the first William Blaine) in the Richardson line were Massachusetts commercial merchants, such as a wharfinger.[9] He is also a descendant of Mayflower passengers through the Richardson line. [10
    so this must be his "tie-in" to American History.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

LNR

Somebody needs to remind him that UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.
    Maybe the latter is exactly what he wants.
    Right!! Is that the plan of the world order guys? The entire world fighting each other and everyone within a country fighting amongst themselves? To what end? To whose benefit?
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

He was raised in Mexico City, but his parents sent him to Massachusetts at age 13 to attend a Boston-area preparatory school.
    That figures!

Thank you safari, good research.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Is Bill Richardson an anchor baby?
    I don't care if he is the great grandson of Katie Elder and finds the mathematical breakdown of nuclear waste, he aint gettin my vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

safari wrote:

THIS IS THE INFO THAT I FOUND ABOUT RICHARDSON and it appears the Richardson's lineage goes back to the Mayflower:
    Thank you so much--none of the biographies I found listed his father other than a "non-hispanic banker from Boston". You weren't kidding about the Mayflower.

gofer wrote:
    Bill Richardson- A Chicano Separatist - In His Own Words.

Video showing Richardson's saying Hispanics need to "band" together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xLhe2A5FtE
    I hadn't seen that tape before gofer--certainly shows him up for what he is.

Amendment XIV
    Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
    Bill Richardson born 15 NOV 1947 in Pasadena, Los Angeles Co., CA. His father sent his Mexican mother to Pasadena, California for his birth so he would be born "a U.S. citizen". After his birth, he spent the first 13 years of his life in Mexico so he was neither a resident of the state of California nor under the jurisdiction of the U.S. government.

Mother: MarÃ*a Luisa López-Collada Márquez Mexico City, D.F., Mexico, on 18 June 1914
    Living in Mexico City as of 2007

Father: William Blaine Richardson II born at sea Chinandega, Nicaragua, 25 May 1891
    Died: Mexico City, D.F., Mexico, 27 July 1972. Buried Panteón Español.

Paternal Grandmother: Rosaura Ojeda Medero born in Santo Domingo Tehuantepec, Oaxaca, 13 August 1872. Died: Matagalpa, Nicaragua, on 11 June 1906. Buried at the Cementerio de Extranjeros at Matagalpa

Paternal Grandfather: William Blaney/Blaine Richardson born 19 March 1868 in Boston, MA Died: Matagalpa, Nicaragua on 1 December 1927. Buried at the Cementerio de Extranjeros at Matagalpa

Paternal Greatgrandmother: Vesta Hodsdon Richardson born Sept., 1843 in Berwick, ME. Died 23 April 1931 in Boston, MA.--After his mother's death in childbirth at

Matagalpa, Nicaragua, on 11 June 1906, William Jr. and his two younger sisters were taken by his grandmother, Vesta Hodsdon Richardson, from Nicaragua to Boston

Paternal Greatgrandfather: William Everett Richardson born 21 Feb. 1825 in Princeton, MA.
    Died 12 May 1902 in Cambridge, MA.

Bill Richardson's closest relative born in the U.S. was his paternal grandfather--William Blaney/Blaine Richardson born 19 March 1868 in Boston, MA, 139 years ago. He moved to Nicaragua--did he retain his U.S. citizenship or become a citizen of Nicaragua?

His father was born at sea enroute to Nicaragua to a father born in the U.S. and a mother born in Santo Domingo. At age 15, after his mother's death, he moved to Boston, MA where he evidently remained until his employment with Citibank in Mexico City. He remained in Mexico until his death in 1972. Was William Jr. a citizen of Nicaragua, Santo Domingo, Mexico, or the U.S.? What nationality was his passport, did he file U.S. federal tax returns, did he vote in Mexico, etc.?

So what would have Bill Richardson's citizen status had been if he was born in Mexico? (Based on birthdates, his father was 56 when he was born and his mother 33.)

When Bill was born the rules were:

Chart to Determine Citizenship Rules
    The following chart describes the rules for a U.S. citizen parent transmitting citizenship to a child born in a foreign country:
    http://www.greencardlawyers.com/citizen ... ip%20Rules

Birth Date of Child: Between 1/13/41 and 12/24/1952
    Parent’s Residence Requirement to Transmit Citizenship: If one parent is a U.S. citizen, the U.S. citizen parent must have resided in the U.S. for 10 years, at least 5 of which were after age 16.
    Child’s Residence Requirement to Retain Citizenship: 2 years continuous presence in the United States between the ages of 14 and 28. However, there is no retention requirement if born on or after 10/10/1952.
    "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

deleted post.
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

I have heard that Richardson allegedly holds DUAL US-Mexican citizenship, and THIS ALONE should DISQUALIFY him for ANY American public office!

Richardson running and has dual citizenship
    Obama is running and will not say the Pledge Of Allegiance
    Hillary is running and her husband was impeached

I need to wake up, this has to be a nightmare

Richardson is a traitor. I don't care what anyone says, IMO, most hispanic people in political positions, pander to their own people. They might act like they are All-American and PLEDGE TO UPHOLD OUR LAWS, but they DIVERT right back to their roots. IT ENRAGES ME!
    But, that's just my opinion.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast