Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOYCOTT LA RAZA CORPORATE SPONSORS

Some of them are:

State Farm
    Johnson & Johnson
    Walmart
    Bank of America
    Pepsi
    Citi
    Comcast
    UPS
    Verizon

I got them from their website.

Corporate Partners Program
    The National Council of La Raza invites corporations large and small and Hispanic entrepreneurs to join in its mission to empower current and future generations of Hispanic Americans.

We encourage individual Hispanic entrepreneurs to become an NCLR partner as well. Partners like you have firsthand knowledge of the hard work and dedication it takes to achieve the American Dream. We would deeply appreciate your involvement in our institution and welcome your membership participation.

Allstate Insurance Company
    American Airlines
    American Express Company
    American International Group, Inc.
    Amgen Foundation
    AstraZeneca
    Bank of America
    Best Buy Children's Fund
    Bridgestone Firestone Trust Fund
    Cardinal Health
    Catholic Healthcare West
    Chevron Corporation
    Citi
    Clear Channel Communications
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Comcast Corporation
    ConAgra Foods, Inc.
    Coors Brewing Company
    Cox Enterprises, Inc./Cox Communications, Inc.
    Chrysler Corporation Fund
    Darden Restaurants Foundation
    Diageo NA
    Eastman Kodak Company
    Enterprise Rent-A-Car
    Fannie Mae
    FedEx Corporation
    General Mills, Inc.
    General Motors Corporation
    Hallmark Cards, Inc.
    Harrah's Entertainment
    Hershey Foods Corporation
    Hess Foundation, Inc.
    Humana
    J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
    Johnson & Johnson
    Kraft Foods, Inc.
    The Kroger Co.
    Lowe's
    Marriott International, Inc.
    McDonald's Corporation
    The McGraw-Hill Companies
    Mercedes Benz
    Merck & Co. Inc.
    Merck/Schering-Plough
    MetLife Foundation
    MGM Mirage
    The Microsoft Corporation
    Miller Brewing Company
    Morgan Stanley
    Northrop Grumman Corporation
    PepsiCo, Inc.
    Prudential Financial
    Qwest Communications
    Rockwell Automation
    Schering-Plough
    Schneider National
    Sears, Roebuck and Co.
    Silicon Valley Foundation
    Sodhexo
    Southwest Airlines
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    Time Warner Cable
    Time Warner Inc.
    United Parcel Service (UPS)
    Verizon Communications
    Wachovia
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
    Waste Management, Inc.
    Wells Fargo
    The Williams Company
    Wilmer Cutler Pickering, LLP
    Xerox Corporation

For all inquiries about corporate partnership with NCLR, contact:
    CorporatePartner@nclr.org
    Tel: (202) 776-1750

Institutional Corporate Partners
    The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) recognizes those corporations that have invested in NCLR’s long-term strategic efforts with multiyear, multimillion-dollar commitments, including NCLR’s Empowering An American Community Campaign.

The Allstate Corporation
    Bank of America
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Citi
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Company
    General Motors Corporation
    PepsiCo Foundation
    The PMI Group, Inc.
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    UPS
    Univision
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

Most of these companies have policies that prevent them from supporting organizations who advocate racism. If calling yourself "The Cosmic Race" and demanding a 30 to 1 immigration advantage for your race over all others is not racism, then what is?

How about with Williams approval we come up with a form letter we can all send to these turncoat companies? Announce it as a national campaign. Not only could we play the racism angle, but also the Patriot and rule of law angles since they are supporting giving American jobs to foreign criminals.

If these companies want to support Hispanic American Civil Rights they can donate to "You Don't Speak for Me" and Latino Americans for Immigration Reform.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Most of these companies have policies that prevent them from supporting organizations who advocate racism. If calling yourself "The Cosmic Race" and demanding a 30 to 1 immigration advantage for your race over all others is not racism, then what is?

How about with Williams approval we come up with a form letter we can all send to these turncoat companies? Announce it as a national campaign. Not only could we play the racism angle, but also the Patriot and rule of law angles since they are supporting giving American jobs to foreign criminals.

If these companies want to support Hispanic American Civil Rights they can donate to "You Don't Speak for Me" and Latino Americans for Immigration Reform.
    Great idea Bowman! Fantastic!

The only way to end this garbage is to expose these companies for supporting this racist organization. Many of these companies will not want the negative publicity and will drop their sponsorship. Not all...but enough of them might to make a difference.

Most of these companies have been supporting this racist organization under the radar sort of speak, without much knowledge from the general public on what la raza is really about. I'm sure they would prefer to keep it that way!

This could be a teaching moment, resulting in dire consequences to la raza and their corporate sponsorship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

the best thing you can do as a buyer is call each company and tell them you do NOT appreciate them giving any money to la raza or any other group that states you have to be one color or one ethnic background to be a member.

and DEMAND to know why they are doing it.

I think this is an excellent idea and somethin we really need to do. How do we go about starting this.

It sickens me to know these companies that I patronize daily support this racist organization.

damn me too!
    but i have to wonder, do these corporations even know what La Raza really do? like me i never knew of this group till I came to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by kn529
    I think this is an excellent idea and somethin we really need to do. How do we go about starting this.

It sickens me to know these companies that I patronize daily support this racist organization.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

All company members of the Chamber of Commerce Plutocracy Country Club who enjoy hiring illegal aliens because they work cheap and help keep lots of American Citizens unemployed thereby keeping wages low....

If illegals are granted citizenship, knowing the radical left, it won't be long before all those companies are defendants in a very large class action suit by former illegals claiming "back wages, back social security and back taxes owed.." If I were a slick lawyer that is what I would be waiting on. It will serve them right.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Xchange, lots of them DO NOT know what the groups are all about.
    i cant remember which one it was, but the person i talked with had NO IDEA what so ever, what la raza was about

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast