Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    Pepsi, yes. My thoughts exactly. I've been to their website, and of course I'm not finding contact numbers of anyone who matters. Since this affects me, you, and many other people, I'm going after Pepsi first. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through to them, but I will try. In the meantime, I'll be drinking cherry 7 up. I would encourage others to embark on this attempt.

On a separate note, drinking Pepsi out of a can was my favorite. The plastic bottle form tastes like crap, kind of like they drop the whole pallet. It's so flat.
    Start here for PepsiCo contacts. You might have to make a few phone calls to get the e-mail contact you need. Don't tell the gatekeeper that you have a complaint. Tell them how much you love Pepsi until you get the contact you need. Then fire off!

http://www.pepsico.com/Contacts.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Contact their head of public relations, ask why they are funding anti-American racists. In fact their corporate policy probably prohibits supporting racism, they are violating that policy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't tell the gatekeeper that you have a complaint. Tell them how much you love Pepsi until you get the contact you need. Then fire off!
    Good idea. Getting past the gatekeeper can sometimes be a hassle, but that sounds like a working strategy

Bowman, thank you for your input also.

GR
    Bet a huge chunk of la raza's (the race's) money comes from the elite rich in mexico and south america.

Isn't janet murguia something special - by special I mean really "special" like short bus special.

Oh, excuse me, did I give the impression that I don't like murguia?

Tough wall nuts!

She's just like al sharpton, jessie jackson, and the like, in the racist category.

No difference - same color.

I'm certain they'll turn that into a racist remark, when nothing of the kind was intended, because "color" is used to go with implications of "like minded people" - and not same raced people.

Yeah, I was just reading about her today and yesterday.
    La Raza is pack of lies. They've lied to us to get their foot in the door, and since our government let them, we'll have to fight hard before our freedom is lost.
    It's rather clear they are trying to empower their race to oppress Americans, not just merely attain "equality."
    Oh I know, GR. Here we are standing up for our American rights, and that apparently makes us racist. Whatever, so be it then.
    I’m just starting on my letter to Pepsi. Here we go.

Oh yeah, I guess this means I won't be eating Lays potato chips or Doritos either.

Fed dollars proposed for La Raza
    Plan would start with $5 million, then double funding

Tens of millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars soon could be flowing into the National Council of La Raza, an organization that advocates for civil rights for Hispanics and has connections to groups that advocate the separation of several southwestern states from the rest of the nation.

The proposal has been made by U.S. Rep. Ruben Hinojosa, and it would give the organization that describes itself as "the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States – [working] to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans" $5 million annually starting in 2008, with the funding to double the next year and then continue at that level "for each fiscal year thereafter."

As WND reported earlier, La Raza was condemned last year by Rep. Charles Norwood, R-Ga., as a radical "pro-illegal immigration lobbying organization that supports racist groups calling for the secession of the western United States as a Hispanic-only homeland."

Norwood has called on La Raza to renounce its support of the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan – which sees "The Race" as part of an ethnic group that one day will reclaim Aztlan, the mythical birthplace of the Aztecs. In Chicano folklore, Aztlan includes California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=41880

Does this mean we can boycott the Federal Government?
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Quote Originally Posted by manlyva153
    Fed dollars proposed for La Raza
    Plan would start with $5 million, then double funding

Tens of millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars soon could be flowing into the National Council of La Raza, an organization that advocates for civil rights for Hispanics and has connections to groups that advocate the separation of several southwestern states from the rest of the nation.

The proposal has been made by U.S. Rep. Ruben Hinojosa, and it would give the organization that describes itself as "the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States – [working] to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans" $5 million annually starting in 2008, with the funding to double the next year and then continue at that level "for each fiscal year thereafter."

As WND reported earlier, La Raza was condemned last year by Rep. Charles Norwood, R-Ga., as a radical "pro-illegal immigration lobbying organization that supports racist groups calling for the secession of the western United States as a Hispanic-only homeland."

Norwood has called on La Raza to renounce its support of the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan – which sees "The Race" as part of an ethnic group that one day will reclaim Aztlan, the mythical birthplace of the Aztecs. In Chicano folklore, Aztlan includes California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=41880

Does this mean we can boycott the Federal Government?
    MAKE NOTE OF date of article---- Posted: June 02, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    Pepsi, yes. My thoughts exactly. I've been to their website, and of course I'm not finding contact numbers of anyone who matters. Since this affects me, you, and many other people, I'm going after Pepsi first. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through to them, but I will try. In the meantime, I'll be drinking cherry 7 up. I would encourage others to embark on this attempt.

On a separate note, drinking Pepsi out of a can was my favorite. The plastic bottle form tastes like crap, kind of like they drop the whole pallet. It's so flat.
    What you might have to do, instead of going to their website
    is google a company's name and phone number.

Like "Pepsico Corporate office phone number"

and see what comes up

Yeah so far I haven't been able to find a different number under that search other than what was on the website. I'll keep trying, though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast