Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I watched your video, Marquis. I definitely agree that launching a campaign such as that would have considerable influence, but also believe contacting these companies directly may get to the heart of the matter. I take it you would create a video on this, if that's the direction we take?

I do think if we, as mentioned above, started at the top of the list, (and worked on 3 to 5 companies at a time) talk to these companies, and spread awareness to motivate others to boycott (Unless these corporations verify they've stopped contributing to La Raza. In addition, that opens up another subject: How will we propagate that news to the public?), it will be more effective then calling them all at once. Because what you said was true, there are simply too many business involved to dodge at once time.

I would need to do some more research and preparation before jumping into this so I'm not running blind anyhow. I'm open to any other ideas and suggestions also. Just holler at me.

Well, to address what I can in regards to this.
    If even a few people call and threaten that they will never buy their product, MAYBE, just maybe it will make someone in that company examine who LaRaza is. What they are all about. and inform these companies that they really should not be involved with an organization that is solely based on RACE. When I made calls, I always informer the person I was speaking with that LaRaza when translated into English means 'the race' and their motto is, or once was, 'for the race everything, for everyone else nothing'

Hardline, ALIPAC is not sending anything to the companies, nor has ALIPAC asked for boycotts of these companies. Its people like you, me, and others who call and want to know why the companies listed are donating anything to a racist organization.

KN-- I know they shouldn't and that LaRaza is racist.
    you answered your own statement. Racism is the word and that is a problem.
    One person might not make a difference. but if these companies know that Americans understand what LaRaza is all about and they know what the group truly is all about, maybe, just maybe they will have second thougts.

I did call one organization listed that was here in Dallas where I am, the spokes person told me they donated to LaRaza once, back in 05, and yet, their group name is still listed as a sponsor.

Christine M. Owens
    Senior Vice President, Communications and Brand Management

As senior vice president of communications and brand management, Christine M. Owens has global responsibility for Public Relations, Employee Communications, Customer Communications, Advertising and Brand Management.

Owens is a member of the UPS Management Committee, which oversees the day-to-day management of the company.

{edit to snip resume type info}

In addition to her corporate responsibilities, Owens is a trustee of The UPS Foundation, UPS's charitable arm. She also serves on the board of directors for the National Council of La Raza and as a board member of the Women Presidents' Organization.
    I would seem to an outsider like myself that Owens used her position to get this company involved with an organization that supports illegal activity. UPS does try not to hire illegals**, they also have regular verification sweeps with (significant firings in one I know of). I do not think that this is inline with The UPS Code of Business Conduct, available here:
    The UPS Code of Business Conduct: Leading with Integrity

This is the secure server URL to email them directly

Write to UPS at:
    UPS Corporate Headquarters
    55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
    Atlanta , GA 30328
    United States

UPS World Headquarters
    55 Glenlake Parkway NE
    Atlanta , GA 30328
    United States
    Tel.: 1-800-PICK-UPS

No, I do not work there, never have, but they are a major employer in this area.

(editing to add **at least locally)
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    boycott wont work , too many large powerfull companies that most of us use in our daily lives .....

think of something else , an awarness campagain perhaps ..
    Maybe a statement coming from ALIPAC that we can use. Stating that we are aware of their support for a "minority" population who are intent on the destruction of the country and that they really should be aware that the vast majority of Americans are against unfeathered illegal immigration and frankly want legal immigration put back to the traditional levels of about 250K a year.

Point out that we have choices to their products. I was thinking about trading in the wife's car for a Ford Escape Hybrid...not now...we'll just keep the Toyota...Send the letter via snail mail to the companies and take a copy to your local stores. Nothing like an angry shopper in front of them while some others are their listening in...lol
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Wow...There is a wealth of information that has been supplied via replies on this post topic. Many great ideas from which to choose to do whatever each of us thinks he/she can do, and choose which company they want to focus on, one at a time. I intend to copy and paste all these ideas to a documet so that I can refer to it whenever I can do some of them. THANKS ALL!

Tired of it,
    I really like the reminder to "Point out that we have choices to their products. Send the letter via snail mail to the companies and take a copy to your local stores. Nothing like an angry shopper in front of them while some others are their listening in." For sure, companies will take notice if enough of us let them know we are angry and like you said - have other choices to their products!

Perhaps we should remind them also that the negative effects of supporting racist organizations who want to flood our country with even more third world workers who undercut American workers, will come back to haunt them when their kids and grandkids (and themselves even) can no longer find a job that provides livable wages.

Their families may not be affected now but they will be Ask them to consider what kind of country the US will become if organizations like LaRaza, et all, get their wish of "for the Race everything" for others nothing!

A form letter is ok but to me it is good for them to get a piece of our minds in each person's individual words so as not to cause them to want to just toss our letters without reading them anymore after the first few, because they will figure they are all read the same anyway.

Whatever, any way we bombard them with our dislike of our support of racist organizations that want to push out Americans in favor of only their own kind, will help.

One gnat may not get their notice, but a whole bunch of them will!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Correction:

Whatever, any way we bombard them with our dislike of their support of racist organizations that want to push out Americans in favor of only their own kind, will help.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

The link below is for a law firm that has been successful representing those who have been put out of work and had their wages artificially depressed because of employers who hire illegal aliens. Two of their cases involve Mohawk Carpets and Ruth's Chris Steak House (yea Rush & Hannity need to hear about this).

Lady Justice needs the work. If you know of anyone who has been the victim of the traitorous scum who hire illegal aliens pass this along. When these cases get brought it sheds more light on the issue, makes illegal immigration less profitable and helps to strengthen our movement.

http://www.ogletreedeakins.com/publicat ... ionid=1171

Maybe some of you might see the value in prininting the cover page and sending it to the companies on the La Raza supporter list. Send it to HR, Chairman of the Board, Vice President of Marketing. They will get the message. If the business has union shop employees send it to the local. Sow seeds of doubt, worry and concern. You never know when a reporter gets wind of something like that going around at a company and wants to know why it would be. We need to do a better job of making traitors miserable.

GR
    oh la raza is still around?

You "do" know that every group dies eventually - one way or another.

Janet Murguia, the race's so called president, is a #1 certified racist who pretty much is pushing (like a drug cartel or mafia) her race on America, with the end purpose to literally take America as part of mexico.

Wonder if she reads God's Word, His Bible, at all?

I don't know, something about coveting things that belong to other people - which is what she's doing to the USA - coveting what "we the people" have on behalf of everyone in her race and in mexico.

Then there's that thing about "thou shalt not steal", which is what "replacing illegal aliens into 'we the people's' jobs" is - pretty much.

Well actually, every step of the way illegal aliens are stealing something or another (lives by murder, cars, house items, identifications, jobs, welfare, USA tax dollars, and the like).

Oh yes, that thing about "thou shalt not murder", which Murguia seems to be totally oblivious to from "her" race and mexico's citizens inside America as illegal aliens.

Isn't there something about "love thy neighbor"? Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that Murgia's illegal aliens and mexico keep TELLING and DEMANDING that Americans are not loving enough to their illegal aliens, because "what would Jesus do", except if any single one of them have read God's Word they would know that Jesus would NEVER approve of the misuse of His Father's house as sanctuary cities for aiding and abetting criminal activities.

That's just a start of how Murguia frauds America for HER race and mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by orchid_noir
    Christine M. Owens
    Senior Vice President, Communications and Brand Management

As senior vice president of communications and brand management, Christine M. Owens has global responsibility for Public Relations, Employee Communications, Customer Communications, Advertising and Brand Management.

Owens is a member of the UPS Management Committee, which oversees the day-to-day management of the company.

{edit to snip resume type info}

In addition to her corporate responsibilities, Owens is a trustee of The UPS Foundation, UPS's charitable arm. She also serves on the board of directors for the National Council of La Raza and as a board member of the Women Presidents' Organization.
    I would seem to an outsider like myself that Owens used her position to get this company involved with an organization that supports illegal activity. UPS does try not to hire illegals**, they also have regular verification sweeps with (significant firings in one I know of). I do not think that this is inline with The UPS Code of Business Conduct, available here:
    The UPS Code of Business Conduct: Leading with Integrity

This is the secure server URL to email them directly

Write to UPS at:
    UPS Corporate Headquarters
    55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
    Atlanta , GA 30328
    United States

UPS World Headquarters
    55 Glenlake Parkway NE
    Atlanta , GA 30328
    United States
    Tel.: 1-800-PICK-UPS

No, I do not work there, never have, but they are a major employer in this area.

(editing to add **at least locally)
    OH MAN! NO NOT PEPSI! NOT PEEEEPSI!!!!! *stares longingly at empty pepsi can on desk* I shall miss you...

I am open to any letters/paragraphs Alipac has to offer. Alipac mucho more articulate than me I will have to comb through this thread tomorrow (well...today...when it's not almost 230am )

OH, and Orchid_Noir, your avatar scared the daylights out of me! I almost leapt out of my chair and slapped my computer monitor thinking the bug was real!!!!! Glad I didn't of course LOL!!!!! I'm such a wus :P

Pepsi, yes. My thoughts exactly. I've been to their website, and of course I'm not finding contact numbers of anyone who matters. Since this affects me, you, and many other people, I'm going after Pepsi first. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through to them, but I will try. In the meantime, I'll be drinking cherry 7 up. I would encourage others to embark on this attempt.

On a separate note, drinking Pepsi out of a can was my favorite. The plastic bottle form tastes like crap, kind of like they drop the whole pallet. It's so flat.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast