Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I am not sure how Israel got into the conversation, but I don't want any foreign entities lobbying our government - I don't care how they are.
    Maybe I can bring this all together.............How about in exchange for the money we send Israel, they send a construction crew and engineers to build the same type of fence on our southern border that they use to quarantine the Palistineans
    Sounds good to me. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I am not sure how Israel got into the conversation, but I don't want any foreign entities lobbying our government - I don't care how they are.
    Maybe I can bring this all together.............How about in exchange for the money we send Israel, they send a construction crew and engineers to build the same type of fence on our southern border that they use to quarantine the Palistineans
    hahahah.. I was thinking about that last night.. Why can't we have a wall like they do! hahahahah..... and coincidently, I was also thinking.. "why the F*** do we have lobby groups so powerful that they dictate policy for US".

But yest... a wall of that magnitude would be awesome...hahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

I have to disagree. Anytime there is ANY criticsim of Israel/AIPAC it gets labeled as anti-semitism <-- thus closing down ANY debate. I don't think believing that Israels interests are in direct opposition to our own is anti-semitic in as much its Pro-American. If more people knew the truth of the Israel lobby - AIPAC and its association with the Neo-Cons (neo-libs too) and our current foreign policy there would be outrage amongst americans.
    (but all of our current MSM promoted candidates are firmly in the bomb middle east camp, so this is a moot point currently as the same agenda will be pushed forward).
    Q: What's the alternative to Israel in the mideast?

A: Another islamic state.

There is only one Jewish state. The world doesn't need any MORE islamic states.

Israel has more tolerance for other faiths than ANY islamic state.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    PatriotPast:

I would like to see Duncan Hunter get the nomination, BUT that would put Hillary Clinton in the White house.

I strongly disagree! Actually, Hunter is a well-rounded candidate and is right on target on the issues that are important to most Americans. Personally, of all the Republican candidates, I like Hunter's chances the best against the future Democrat nominee. Furthermore, Hunter's position on trade, China, and bringing American jobs back will appeal to many liberals.
    Don't be to sure about Billary getting the Nomination. It's still to early to tell and right now she's in big trouble. Id rather see Obamanation get the Dem nomination thats almost a guaranteed lost for the Dems in 08
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

I have to disagree. Anytime there is ANY criticsim of Israel/AIPAC it gets labeled as anti-semitism <-- thus closing down ANY debate. I don't think believing that Israels interests are in direct opposition to our own is anti-semitic in as much its Pro-American. If more people knew the truth of the Israel lobby - AIPAC and its association with the Neo-Cons (neo-libs too) and our current foreign policy there would be outrage amongst americans.
    (but all of our current MSM promoted candidates are firmly in the bomb middle east camp, so this is a moot point currently as the same agenda will be pushed forward).

Your question is loaded because you make the assumption that to have any other alternative is the wrong choice.

here is my alternative. PEACE. That is very simple. Israel, on more than one occasion has forbbiden peace and will not go that route. "BUT" the same can be said of the other side.

Here is your solution: War. I only say this because that is what is happening now, and IF you don't agree with that - then you agree with the destruction of Israel. Do you see the circle your question represents.

In what lifetime is it okay to put american soldiers in a bodybag for someone else's policies? We all here get very upset because our tax dollars are paying for somebody else - the illegals. YET, when our tax dollars are used to fund foreign powers who's national interests are not our own..its cool. And those who disagree are 'bad'. Its hypocrisy.

Let us put it this way. Israel is not unique. I believe we should stop the taxpayer funding of ALL other nations. There is NO consitutional right that the government can take my tax dollars and do this. Yet, I can't get them to pay for my daughters schooling? We have veterans in the streets. No money to secure our borders etc... Doesn't that sorta turn the light on for you? Priorities. America's priorties are down the list.

I say if 'you' want to give money, or if all these big wig hollywood types, or even the owners of all the major media outlets (MSM) want to give money to Israel, or whatever country... they can. I like that. DO it. That is a great approach. Give where you want! BUT, do not give America's money to these countries based on "national security" that has nothing to do with us.

Let me put it this way. There has been a ton of trolling on this board about muslims are evil, praise be to the israelis etc... all that garbage. This is the SAME rhetoric that was drummed up for the lead in to the Iraq war. The Same. Who pushed that? The MSM. Who owns the MSM? WHo owns most of the print media? Coincidence? YET - this horrible 'terror threat' exists - then why are our borders open. If one would just sit and think logically, most things will make alot of sense.

You make a big assumption that if America minds its business, Israel will perish. How so? Israel has over 300 nukes. "300". Iran has, uhmm, ZERO. IRAQ has uhmmm, ZERO. Israel kicked the shit our of the combined armies of three nations. AND YET,we are suppose to believe they can't act in defense of themselves?

"IF" Israel believes that Iraq is a threat to itself, then Israel should man up and do what it needs. Bomb the facilities. OH NO. Let America put its men in bodybags. I do NOT understand this. I just don't. Let America pay for it all, let america kill its own soldiers. Who would not advocate a country defending itself? It is a threat to Israel. So, Israel should deal with it - which they are completely capable of doing.

So, to answer your question directly. Israel should NOT get any more special treatment, than say, the UK, or Italy or whatever.. 6 years later, almost 3 trillion in war bills, 9 trillion total debt, thousands of our soldiers dead, tens of thousand of Iraq's civilians dead, and now the gears are turning for Iran... our dollar is dropping, and recessions looms. We are borrowing BILLIONS a day from China.. Yeah... We got the good end of the stick?

Here is a simple question. "IF", lets say a lobby group such as AIPAC, who will smear thru the media and distort and character assassinate for its own purposes and to make sure ITS agenda's are first... then, it could be construed that America is secondary. Therefore, the ultimate goal is not what is best for America, but what is best for Israel. To me, if you were in a relationship like that - you would get the heck out!

Think of it this way.... You can make a list of a thousand things Israel AND EVERY OTHER COUNTRY that is on America's welfare plan of the benefits of such welfare..... it would be a mighty short list of what we get in return.

My reply is in relation to Israel, BUT... READ THIS - A BIG BUT, it applies to ALL OTHER countries. When Senor Bush wanted to give hundreds of millions to mexico so they could 'help fight drugs', we all here were up in arms calling Bush names and such........... this is why am talking about. the hypocrisy. Most of us have been brainwashed by the very MSM that promotes the agenda of the neocons. America should not be using mine or your money to subsidize other countries. When you do, you get more dependence -- What motivates eygpt or israel or whomever from seeking diplomatic diplomacy when the US will squash, thru lobbying all opposition.

As a great man once said:
    "You can achieve much more in peace than you ever can thru the barrel of a gun."

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

Your question is loaded because you make the assumption that to have any other alternative is the wrong choice.

here is my alternative. PEACE. That is very simple. Israel, on more than one occasion has forbbiden peace and will not go that route. "BUT" the same can be said of the other side.

Here is your solution: War. I only say this because that is what is happening now, and IF you don't agree with that - then you agree with the destruction of Israel. Do you see the circle your question represents.

In what lifetime is it okay to put american soldiers in a bodybag for someone else's policies? We all here get very upset because our tax dollars are paying for somebody else - the illegals. YET, when our tax dollars are used to fund foreign powers who's national interests are not our own..its cool. And those who disagree are 'bad'. Its hypocrisy.

Let us put it this way. Israel is not unique. I believe we should stop the taxpayer funding of ALL other nations. There is NO consitutional right that the government can take my tax dollars and do this. Yet, I can't get them to pay for my daughters schooling? We have veterans in the streets. No money to secure our borders etc... Doesn't that sorta turn the light on for you? Priorities. America's priorties are down the list.

I say if 'you' want to give money, or if all these big wig hollywood types, or even the owners of all the major media outlets (MSM) want to give money to Israel, or whatever country... they can. I like that. DO it. That is a great approach. Give where you want! BUT, do not give America's money to these countries based on "national security" that has nothing to do with us.

Let me put it this way. There has been a ton of trolling on this board about muslims are evil, praise be to the israelis etc... all that garbage. This is the SAME rhetoric that was drummed up for the lead in to the Iraq war. The Same. Who pushed that? The MSM. Who owns the MSM? WHo owns most of the print media? Coincidence? YET - this horrible 'terror threat' exists - then why are our borders open. If one would just sit and think logically, most things will make alot of sense.

You make a big assumption that if America minds its business, Israel will perish. How so? Israel has over 300 nukes. "300". Iran has, uhmm, ZERO. IRAQ has uhmmm, ZERO. Israel kicked the V****V our of the combined armies of three nations. AND YET,we are suppose to believe they can't act in defense of themselves?

"IF" Israel believes that Iraq is a threat to itself, then Israel should man up and do what it needs. Bomb the facilities. OH NO. Let America put its men in bodybags. I do NOT understand this. I just don't. Let America pay for it all, let america kill its own soldiers. Who would not advocate a country defending itself? It is a threat to Israel. So, Israel should deal with it - which they are completely capable of doing.

So, to answer your question directly. Israel should NOT get any more special treatment, than say, the UK, or Italy or whatever.. 6 years later, almost 3 trillion in war bills, 9 trillion total debt, thousands of our soldiers dead, tens of thousand of Iraq's civilians dead, and now the gears are turning for Iran... our dollar is dropping, and recessions looms. We are borrowing BILLIONS a day from China.. Yeah... We got the good end of the stick?

Here is a simple question. "IF", lets say a lobby group such as AIPAC, who will smear thru the media and distort and character assassinate for its own purposes and to make sure ITS agenda's are first... then, it could be construed that America is secondary. Therefore, the ultimate goal is not what is best for America, but what is best for Israel. To me, if you were in a relationship like that - you would get the heck out!
    Gee, how many times have the Arab muslims tried to completely ANNIHILATE ISRAEL (three times)? How many muslims repeatedly remark on their desire to annihilate Israel today? How many Israelis are killed by suicide bombers EVERY year? The only peace you envision is one involving a 2nd Holocaust.

Israel has "300 nukes"? Any proof from a *REPUTABLE* source (e.g. no white supremacist, neo-nazi sources).

You have no idea if or how many islamic states have nukes. Pakistan could have given nukes to ALL of them.

Gee, all the stories I've posted about islam are *FACTUAL*. If you can debate the facts, please do. If you can't, 0x46 0x6F 0x41 0x64.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567