Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BrightNail wrote:

"IF" they wanted that fence, and "IF" they wanted enforcement it would have been done!
    Off course the Bush administration doesn't want the fence, that's a well known fact. That is exactly why we, the American people, must keep screaming at the top of our lungs!

It's certainly not going to happen if we keep bowing our heads and mumbling it's not going to happen. It's up to the American people to make it happen. On occasion the squeaky wheel does actually get the grease.
    We can scream all we want however the fence is not apart of the Neocon agenda. In fact an argument could be made that the reason Reagan was so adamant about tearing down the wall in Berlin (I'm glad that wall is down), which was to keep people in, is so our citizens would object to building a security fence here, to keep illegals out!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    honestly people... take a hard look at this and just think about it... whats wrong with this picture... a wide open border when we have conformation that Al qaida is already crossing the Mexican Border
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    BrightNail wrote:

"IF" they wanted that fence, and "IF" they wanted enforcement it would have been done!
    Off course the Bush administration doesn't want the fence, that's a well known fact. That is exactly why we, the American people, must keep screaming at the top of our lungs!

It's certainly not going to happen if we keep bowing our heads and mumbling it's not going to happen. It's up to the American people to make it happen. On occasion the squeaky wheel does actually get the grease.
    We can scream all we want however the fence is not apart of the Neocon agenda. In fact an argument could be made that the reason Reagan was so adamant about tearing down the wall in Berlin (I'm glad that wall is down), which was to keep people in, is so our citizens would object to building a security fence here, to keep illegals out!

Good theory, never thought of that ! Thanks for more ammo to use on Reagan admiriers . 'just kidding,kinda .

Last one I liked was Ike, he knew how to round em up and roll em out !

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    honestly people... take a hard look at this and just think about it... whats wrong with this picture... a wide open border when we have conformation that Al qaida is already crossing the Mexican Border

Even more insane is we also have reliable sources telling us thet we have russian nukes planted during cold war inside the USA. And Al Quida has control of them !

Quote Originally Posted by No2Illegals
    I hope it's electric...A little zap never hurt anyone! :P
    Here's a big ALIPAC welcome for No2Illegals from a fellow Mexifornian.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Yeah, I've heard more than once he's a cross dresser too.
    Please, I didn't need the visual image your comment forced into my mind.

Oops, that's Guliani on the right (really)!
    That's a disturbing pic. I wonder what size dress he wears? Is that a taffeta dress? If he gets elected will he be his own first lady? Will he wear a formal gown to his inauguration? He could be the first drag queen president. That'll get the US a LOT of respect in the worldwide arena.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

2009?

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    Let me guess.
    They'll start building it on or about Jan. 20, 2008
    Did you mean 2009?

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I was under the impression that "neocon" was meant, in part, that someone is ultra conservative. Gooliani is pro choice and in my opinion doesn't meet the neocon sterotype.

However, if I am off base, it won't be the first time!
    I guess it depends on what you call "conservative". Nowadays, people are described as "neocons" if:

a) They are free-traders.

b) They are "compassionate conservatives" that spend tax payers' money like liberals.

c) They don't want to see Israel wiped off the map.

d) All of the above.

I've noticed that the dems'/marxists' definition of neocon is increasingly becoming "Jew Lover". There are plenty of reasons to take Israel to task for some of their policies, but there is no excuse for the blatant anti-Semitism coming from the left these days.
    Good points.

I have definitely noticed that some on the left that often like to use the word "neocon" frequently call those that support Israel and its right to exist "neocons". Some of those on both the left and right that like to call supporters of Israel "neocons" would have fit right in at a Holocaust conference held in Tehran, Iran, in December 2006. The conference was organized by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He questions the existence of the Holocaust and invited David Duke to speak at the conference. The Nazis slaughtered six million innocent Jews.

A Fox News story about the conference ( http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236014,00.html ) contained the following :

"The Zionists have used the Holocaust as a weapon to deny the rights of the Palestinians and cover up the crimes of Israel," Duke told a gathering of nearly 70 "researchers" in Tehran at Ahmadinejad's invitation.

Re: Israel

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    I was under the impression that "neocon" was meant, in part, that someone is ultra conservative. Gooliani is pro choice and in my opinion doesn't meet the neocon sterotype.

I guess it depends on what you call "conservative". Nowadays, people are described as "neocons" if:

b) They are "compassionate conservatives" that spend tax payers' money like liberals.

d) All of the above.

I've noticed that the dems'/marxists' definition of neocon is increasingly becoming "Jew Lover". There are plenty of reasons to take Israel to task for some of their policies, but there is no excuse for the blatant anti-Semitism coming from the left these days.
    Good points.

I have definitely noticed that some on the left that often like to use the word "neocon" frequently call those that support Israel and its right to exist "neocons". Some of those on both the left and right that like to call supporters of Israel "neocons" would have fit right in at a Holocaust conference held in Tehran, Iran, in December 2006. The conference was organized by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He questions the existence of the Holocaust and invited David Duke to speak at the conference. The Nazis slaughtered six million innocent Jews.

A Fox News story about the conference ( http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236014,00.html ) contained the following :

"The Zionists have used the Holocaust as a weapon to deny the rights of the Palestinians and cover up the crimes of Israel," Duke told a gathering of nearly 70 "researchers" in Tehran at Ahmadinejad's invitation.
    I am not sure I agree with you here. ALL OF TOP tier Dem candidates and MOST of lefties I know love AIPAC (the israeli lobby) and court them religiously. In fact, those on the "left" want this war as much as those on the "right".

Neocon is NOT conservative republicanism. I have been a Republican for over two decades and these "neoconservatives" are NOT true Republicans, nor are they conservative.

The thing you just need to look at is.... Who has the most influence right now, in the Administration? The neocons! AND what is going on?

1. Complete Open Borders
    2. Constant wars with more to come
    3. Globalistic agendas ie.. NAU

So, to me... it is precisely the NEOCONS who are the enemy!

I do not know why or the significance of your references to some Holocaust meeting. Where is the significance to the topic at hand?

Also, you can't have it both ways... you can't support the neocons in their goals for world domination and want 'closed borders'. It isn't gonna happen. Why do you think Tancredo is not a MSM darling? If you compare Tancredo vs. Ghouliani head to head, there is NO comparision, or Hunter, or Ron Paul. What is the difference? This is my point. You either are for it all, or you are all against it... there is no "compromise"!

Let me tell you how its gonna go. These "open" borders is the plan. There will be terrorist attacks, the borders will be completely closed. BUT, the 20+million illegals IN the country will be given Amnesty for the sake of national security. The american public will have to give up their guns. This amnesty will bring about the Amero, because the dollar will crash and they will need a stronger currency to wage the wars. The REAL ID will be given because now "everyone will need to be properly identified". The provisions in the Patriot Act that everyone said "would never happen", and each one of us will have our privacy violated. Welcome fascism.

That is my story, and I am sticking to it.

David Duke Quote

d) All of the above.

Here is a quote from Neo-Nazi and Holocaust denier David Duke:

"Giuliani is supported by the neocons and the Israeli Lobby. He is totally willing to use the US military to wage war on any nation that Israel is the slightest bit paranoid about. A Giuliani victory in 2008 would be a guarantee of a war on Iran for the sake of Israel."

It is not surprising that a Holocaust denier would be talking about neocons and the "Israeli Lobby".

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast