Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fence/Ballot

No2Illegals, 3 years ago I suggested the fence be electrified. My idea was to build Windmills along the border near towns and ranches, the excess power could be diverted. Clean efficient energy/security.
    As for Ronald Reagans amnesty back in 86, after he was out of office he admitted THAT WAS HIS BIGGEST MISTAKE...I know hindsight is 20/20,still all the GOOD that man did should trump his few mistakes.
    And one last thing to mention about the Presidential Election...
    I would like to see Duncan Hunter get the nomination, BUT that would put Hillary Clinton in the White house. THAT would hurt, in fact that would be a SAD DAY in American history.
    What I have looked at in recent is what occupation did these people hold BEFORE they got into Politics? If you do your research you will notice that NEARLY ALL running, ARE ATTORNEYS!!!
    Lawyers LITIGATE & MANIPULATE! I do not want to see another lawyer in the White House...How about a Educator? Hell, HOW ABOUT A PLUMBER?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

MW
    PatriotPast:

I would like to see Duncan Hunter get the nomination, BUT that would put Hillary Clinton in the White house.
    I strongly disagree! Actually, Hunter is a well-rounded candidate and is right on target on the issues that are important to most Americans. Personally, of all the Republican candidates, I like Hunter's chances the best against the future Democrat nominee. Furthermore, Hunter's position on trade, China, and bringing American jobs back will appeal to many liberals.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: David Duke Quote

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I was under the impression that "neocon" was meant, in part, that someone is ultra conservative. Gooliani is pro choice and in my opinion doesn't meet the neocon sterotype.

However, if I am off base, it won't be the first time!
    I guess it depends on what you call "conservative". Nowadays, people are described as "neocons" if:

a) They are free-traders.

b) They are "compassionate conservatives" that spend tax payers' money like liberals.

c) They don't want to see Israel wiped off the map.

d) All of the above.

I've noticed that the dems'/marxists' definition of neocon is increasingly becoming "Jew Lover". There are plenty of reasons to take Israel to task for some of their policies, but there is no excuse for the blatant anti-Semitism coming from the left these days.
    Here is a quote from Neo-Nazi and Holocaust denier David Duke:

"Giuliani is supported by the neocons and the Israeli Lobby. He is totally willing to use the US military to wage war on any nation that Israel is the slightest bit paranoid about. A Giuliani victory in 2008 would be a guarantee of a war on Iran for the sake of Israel."

It is not surprising that a Holocaust denier would be talking about neocons and the "Israeli Lobby".
    We want to secure the borders and we are not affiliated with David Duke just because he happens to agree with us for his own interest has nothing to do with us and our interest.

Are you a Tancredo fan or a Gooliani fan they are not one in the same and quite the opposite!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Re: David Duke Quote

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I was under the impression that "neocon" was meant, in part, that someone is ultra conservative. Gooliani is pro choice and in my opinion doesn't meet the neocon sterotype.

However, if I am off base, it won't be the first time!
    I guess it depends on what you call "conservative". Nowadays, people are described as "neocons" if:

a) They are free-traders.

b) They are "compassionate conservatives" that spend tax payers' money like liberals.

c) They don't want to see Israel wiped off the map.

d) All of the above.

I've noticed that the dems'/marxists' definition of neocon is increasingly becoming "Jew Lover". There are plenty of reasons to take Israel to task for some of their policies, but there is no excuse for the blatant anti-Semitism coming from the left these days.
    Here is a quote from Neo-Nazi and Holocaust denier David Duke:

"Giuliani is supported by the neocons and the Israeli Lobby. He is totally willing to use the US military to wage war on any nation that Israel is the slightest bit paranoid about. A Giuliani victory in 2008 would be a guarantee of a war on Iran for the sake of Israel."

It is not surprising that a Holocaust denier would be talking about neocons and the "Israeli Lobby".
    SO, if you are against the Israel lobby, you are racist? Is that the association you are trying to paint?

I am not sure "why" you are bringing "race" into this discussion, but to admit that a foreign government can supercede US interests by virtue of their political stranglehold via a lobby is distressing.

AIPAC influence in Foreign Policy
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=2

Both Parties are controlled by AIPAC
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=3

These are not unique, you can just google "AIPAC and lobby" on google. This is not "heresay" or "made up stuff", just google it and watch.

I would prefer we stay off this topic but I don't like the inference that AIPAC is cool and dandy and to oppose them, you are somehow in the david duke camp. I hear david duke like the movie "Platoon", so if I like platoon, am I a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    honestly people... take a hard look at this and just think about it... whats wrong with this picture... a wide open border when we have conformation that Al qaida is already crossing the Mexican Border

We have have confirmation Al Quada is crossing the northern border .

Not to speak of the border agents raditation pagers going off when a van with two middel eastern looking men in it ,and they were told to stand down . So whats up with that ?

I will make this as clear as I can .

I will not support anyone who stands behind CAIR or Palistine !

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER . Duke, CAIR ,Palistine all involved or has been involved with terrorist .

I will only support my own nation ,it's laws and freedoms . I will stand behind our allies only ,not more land for the TWO TERROR GROUPS WHO RULE PALISTINE ,'or any candidate who is for them '!

01110100011100100110111101101100011011000010000001 10000101101100011001010111001001110100

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I will make this as clear as I can .

I will not support anyone who stands behind CAIR or Palistine !

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER . Duke, CAIR ,Palistine all involved or has been involved with terrorist .

I will only support my own nation ,it's laws and freedoms . I will stand behind our allies only ,not more land for the TWO TERROR GROUPS WHO RULE PALISTINE ,'or any candidate who is for them '!
    Well, that would just about eliminate all the Neocons as your choice!

Recall the "power play" the Neocons (Bush) did with Israel when they (he) encouraged Israel to give up land to the Palistinians, just recently (Gaza Stip)! The Jews were screaming to the death ears of the Neocons! The Neocons let the Jews know who is in "control" (neocons)! As I stated before the Neocons do not care which religion will help them stay in control because with them it's all about control!

If Paul were the President he would have good trade relations with Israel and our private sector who supports them would have enabled them to keep their land! There would have been no power play with Paul!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I am not sure how Israel got into the conversation, but I don't want any foreign entities lobbying our government - I don't care how they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I am not sure how Israel got into the conversation, but I don't want any foreign entities lobbying our government - I don't care how they are.
    Maybe I can bring this all together.............How about in exchange for the money we send Israel, they send a construction crew and engineers to build the same type of fence on our southern border that they use to quarantine the Palistineans
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast