Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jesse Lee Peterson is the one who has lost his mind. What a crack-pot.

These statistics do not include murder, because they are such "tiny numbers", but other violent victimizations. You might want to study the chart, MW.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/ne...violent-crime/

Is there some reason you post these articles about black Americans in General Discussion instead of Other Topics? I personally feel posting these types of articles in the General Discussion group would not be welcomed reading by most black Americans who may want to join our effort to stop illegal immigration.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

Is there some reason you post these articles about black Americans in General Discussion instead of Other Topics?
    Go to the top of the thread and read the first article. Here, I'll provide the relative information for you:

Excerpt:

“I was not surprised by how quickly the Democrats capitulated to the Black Lives Matter crowd, only because I keep my expectations low,” Flaherty joked. “This is an electoral fact: Democrats are in a panic about black turnout for 2016. We already know what happens when black voters stay home – as they do in off year elections – we see Republican landslides. And now that black voters have had a chance to vote for a black president, it is not clear if – or how – a white candidate can get that level of black turnout again.”

Indeed, the Democratic Party seems to be moving closer to the group, recently offering the organization the opportunity to host a special presidential town hall.

Cashill believes that might intimidate some Republican candidates, but Ben Carson and Donald Trump are close to immune.

Flaherty is more skeptical. He thinks candidates such as Marco Rubio and Rand Paul have already caved to Black Lives Matter. But he sees one man the group can’t intimidate – Trump.

“Trump, of course, is very good on this issue,” Flaherty said. “He has publicly stated thatthe Knockout Games have a racial component. And he stated that he would never let these protestors take his microphone and shut down his rally as they did with Bernie Sanders in Seattle.”
    Please familiarize yourself with the posting requirements for the various forums. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So what are you saying MW? That these anti-Black Lives Matter articles qualify for General Discussion if they mention political candidates? So what about the articles that don't mention a candidate or campaign? There's plenty of those. And don't think you know more about this forum than I do. I've been here longer and I've posted far more than you have. When someone is politely telling you that your articles are inappropriate, perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the courtesy of considering their suggestion for the benefit of the public reading and visiting our forum.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I'm not going to argue with you, Judy. If you have a problem with my post, please lodge your complaint with the forum moderator. Your opinion on what benefits ALIPAC readers is, simply that, your opinion. Personally, I thought the original article that started this thread was very interesting and it definitely mentions several candidates that are campaigning for our next president. This isn't the first time we've differed on a topic and I'm sure it won't be the last.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I'm not going to argue with you, Judy. If you have a problem with my post, please lodge your complaint with the forum moderator. Your opinion on what benefits ALIPAC readers is, simply that, your opinion. Personally, I thought the original article that started this thread was very interesting and it definitely mentions several candidates that are campaigning for our next president. This isn't the first time we've differed on a topic and I'm sure it won't be the last.
    I'll just not get involved with these articles in the future and leave them to you and whoever else finds them interesting. Yes, my view is my opinion which is why I expressed it. That's what comments on threads are about, someone's opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12