Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

he knows Ron Paul is right and so do the American People.
    All I can say is: SHOW ME THE VOTES

Banned
    Well

Bottom line , its your choice

Even writing in Paul is far better than a vote for Hillary

Its your choice , all I ask is that you watch the issues and
    keep an eye on whats happening

I'm sure you'll all make the right choice when the time comes

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Ron Paul won the debate. Fox news even admited it...ha ha!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEEl2FoQScg
    Ok

Now instead of getting all excited about this , tell the rest of
    us when this will translate into real world votes

Online polls and cell phone voting is a fantasy world

Call me when it becomes real world
    What's your number?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Pinstrawguys I agree - I mean who are we supposed to vote for?

Someone the media likes. If the media likes a candidate - then he/she is not for the US. That's just the fact.

It's not cutting off their nose to spite their face, and I don't think they will vote for Hillary.

I cannot simply follow the lead of the media and vote for the one they think is suitable or 'winnable'. We have done that for far too long. We have done exactly what they told us, gone exactly where they led us - the country at large.

Ron Paul's presidency is something to be desired - his message is more important.

If it were not important, if it didn't threaten the powers that be, if it wasn't waking people up - why in the world would there be such energy used toward destroying him and his message.

If he is a 'fringe' candidate, why not let him go? If he truly has no following and cannot get any votes - why worry? Lots of angst out there for a kook, and a fringe candidate and someone who can't win and someone they say is supported by some teenagers on the net.

The message, maybe? They might be able to control the votes - might be harder to control the message.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're on this website, you're against illegal immigration. We have to do what we have to do to stop a disaster like McCain or Huckleberry Hound from getting the nomination. My man is Duncan Hunter but when the primary comes around to my state, I'm going to vote such that my main goal is achieved, getting rid of illegal immigration. Everyone has principles but why go down with the ship? Use your vote in the place where it achieves the goal that we all want here. McCain or Huckleberry Hound in the White House would be an unmitigated disaster for us.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Banned
    Your EXACTLY right, Trixie, the MESSAGE is what cannot be allowed, the MESSAGE is what they're trying to KILL, the MESSAGE is what we need the MOST.

They'll NEVER get this genie back in the bottle, and it scares them TO DEATH.

MW
    Balboa wrote:

That is what you want everyone to think. Remember Ron Paul supporters will vote for Hillary before they vote for romney.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Balboa wrote:

That is what you want everyone to think. Remember Ron Paul supporters will vote for Hillary before they vote for romney.
    I know it is a shocker MW. It was sarcasm. Trying to wake up these Romney people.

Your EXACTLY right, Trixie, the MESSAGE is what cannot be allowed, the MESSAGE is what they're trying to KILL, the MESSAGE is what we need the MOST.

They'll NEVER get this genie back in the bottle, and it scares them TO DEATH.

It's the message - not the man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Pinstrawguys I agree - I mean who are we supposed to vote for?

Someone the media likes. If the media likes a candidate - then he/she is not for the US. That's just the fact.

It's not cutting off their nose to spite their face, and I don't think they will vote for Hillary.

I cannot simply follow the lead of the media and vote for the one they think is suitable or 'winnable'. We have done that for far too long. We have done exactly what they told us, gone exactly where they led us - the country at large.

Ron Paul's presidency is something to be desired - his message is more important.

If it were not important, if it didn't threaten the powers that be, if it wasn't waking people up - why in the world would there be such energy used toward destroying him and his message.

If he is a 'fringe' candidate, why not let him go? If he truly has no following and cannot get any votes - why worry? Lots of angst out there for a kook, and a fringe candidate and someone who can't win and someone they say is supported by some teenagers on the net.

The message, maybe? They might be able to control the votes - might be harder to control the message.
    In case you havn't noticed the msm is pounding on Romney these days ,

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast