Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I, too, am more afraid of Obama.

Supporting someone just because he can win has gotten us what we have today.

I am not supporting a candidate - but a message and an idea.

While it may not win the election, it is the winner and will serve us all well if we will listen.

If we just want to be able to be 'on the winning team' - we are lost before we begin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crap, if it gets right down to it, I am affraid of all of them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

While it may not win the election, it is the winner and will serve us all well if we will listen.

If we just want to be able to be 'on the winning team' - we are lost before we begin.
    "Supporting someone just because he can win has gotten us what we have today."

This would be the case if all candidates were as bad as McCain, Huckabee, and Guliani------but Romney isn't!!!! And, he actually has a REAL chance of winning!!!!

Obama frightens me because of his "possible" Muslim connections. And, it wouldn't even worry me as much if these connections were in the US-----but they were in other countries----where there are definitely more extremists.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I don't know about Romney - but I do feel he is just one of the boys.

As for Obama, it's not just his Muslim connections I fear. I think this man hs been groomed for a very long time to be president and to do the bidding of his masters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

This would be the case if all candidates were as bad as McCain, Huckabee, and Guliani------but Romney isn't!!!! And, he actually has a REAL chance of winning!!!!

Obama frightens me because of his "possible" Muslim connections. And, it wouldn't even worry me as much if these connections were in the US-----but they were in other countries----where there are definitely more extremists.
    Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh!
    "Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh."

Are you talking about Romney?? If so, they are not saying this about South Carolina----it is Michigan that they are talking about (next Tuesday).

However, Romney raised $5 million on Monday-----and he said that he plans on staying in----even if he does come in second in Michigan!!!

He currently has the most delegates won!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

"Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh."

Are you talking about Romney?? If so, they are not saying this about South Carolina----it is Michigan that they are talking about (next Tuesday).

However, Romney raised $5 million on Monday-----and he said that he plans on staying in----even if he does come in second in Michigan!!!

It could have been michigan I was just suprised to hear it, and yes it was Romney, well I hope he does stay in , I think it is way to soon to drop out, crap there are 46 states left. I am sick of the MSM preaching to us, I'd rather have Romney for a back up than any of the rest.

It could have been michigan I was just suprised to hear it, and yes it was Romney, well I hope he does stay in , I think it is way to soon to drop out, crap there are 46 states left. I am sick of the MSM preaching to us, I'd rather have Romney for a back up than any of the rest.
    Even the talk show radio hosts are aware that they are trying to push out Romney!!

He has won the most delegates: He came in second in Iowa and New Hamshire, and he came in first in Wyoming!!

Banned
    NOBODY is afraid of Ron Pau, as they know that he is NOT going to win!!!

Then why is so much time, energy, and ink being used to try to silence him?

They wouldn't do that if it were just a man running who couldn't win. This is a man running whose message is something they don't want heard.

They wouldn't be working so hard if they were not afraid of him.

Again,

It's the message - not the man.
    Okay, you asked........And, this should have been obvious to you based on the debate comments/responses yesterday, newspaper articles, talk raidio show commentors, etc........

There are a lot of people who think that the majority of Ron Paul supporters are crazy-----and they are tired of hearing them and dealing with them-----when they know that Ron Paul has NO chance of winning this election!!!
    Bren,

Do you even realize how shrill you come across with all your ranting about how Ron Paul "has NO chance of WINNING!!!"

Do you even have any idea of what the Ron Paul message is??

Do you think that people who love the Constitution and the freedom it was designed to guarantee us ALL are ALL crazy??

Does the message of limited Constitutional government, personal responsibility and individual freedom scare you somehow?

Tell me Bren, what is it that makes YOU think that most Ron Paul supporters are "crazy"?

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I am sick of the MSM preaching to us, I'd rather have Romney for a back up than any of the rest.
    I thought Hunter was your second choice - or am I thinking of nntrixie?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast