Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    The msm is pushing Huck and McCain

They turned on Romney when he came out against illegals

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Balboa wrote:

That is what you want everyone to think. Remember Ron Paul supporters will vote for Hillary before they vote for romney.
    .....not this one
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Your EXACTLY right, Trixie, the MESSAGE is what cannot be allowed, the MESSAGE is what they're trying to KILL, the MESSAGE is what we need the MOST.

They'll NEVER get this genie back in the bottle, and it scares them TO DEATH.

It's the message - not the man.
    NOBODY is afraid of Ron Paul, as they know that he is NOT going to win!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Your EXACTLY right, Trixie, the MESSAGE is what cannot be allowed, the MESSAGE is what they're trying to KILL, the MESSAGE is what we need the MOST.

NOBODY is afraid of Ron Pau, as they know that he is NOT going to win!!!
    Hilery is being installed into the WH anyway so there is no need to fear.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Be careful what you say......this could come back and bite ya in the ying yang!!

Then why is so much time, energy, and ink being used to try to silence him?

They wouldn't do that if it were just a man running who couldn't win. This is a man running whose message is something they don't want heard.

They wouldn't be working so hard if they were not afraid of him.

Again,

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They wouldn't do that if it were just a man running who couldn't win. This is a man running whose message is something they don't want heard.

Again,

Okay, you asked........And, this should have been obvious to you based on the debate comments/responses yesterday, newspaper articles, talk raidio show commentators, etc........

There are a lot of people who think that the majority of Ron Paul supporters are crazy-----and they are tired of hearing them and dealing with them-----when they know that Ron Paul has NO chance of winning this election!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Okay, you asked........And, this should have been obvious to you based on the debate comments/responses yesterday, newspaper articles, talk raidio show commentors, etc........

There are a lot of people who think that the majority of Ron Paul supporters are crazy-----and they are tired of hearing them and dealing with them-----when they know that Ron Paul has NO chance of winning this election!!!

Attempting to neutralize someone by branding them a kook is a favorite ploy in politics.

That's my question. If they are all just kooks and the message doesn't matter and he has no chance of winning - and 'a lot of people' think this, why not simply ignore him and his message?

There's a lot of effort going in to silencing just a bunch of kooks who have no chance of winning. That much time and effort isn't being expended for no reason -or just because they actually think it's a bunch of kids on the internet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Again,

Okay, you asked........And, this should have been obvious to you based on the debate comments/responses yesterday, newspaper articles, talk raidio show commentors, etc........

I was brought up to not care what other people think. Also, last summer when we were fighting the bastards on 2611 and won alot of people thought we were extremist nazi rasists. I don't care what people think.

I am affraid of Hilery; Are we on the same side here? I was under that impression.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot

Again,

I was brought up to not care what other people think. Also, last summer when we were fighting the bastards on 2611 and won alot of people thought we were extremist nazi rasists. I don't care what people think.

I am affraid of Hilery; Are we on the same side here? I was under that impression.
    Well, I am more afraid of Obama than I am Hillary. As we at least know what to expect with Clinton in office----who knows what will come our way with Obama!! I wish Edwards would win----he is definitely the least evil of the 3.

However, supporting someone who has NO chance of winning----is not going to accomplish anything----and is not going to help us win this battle against illegals.

Even Tom Tancredo realized this, when he withdrew from the race when he did!!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast