Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Does anyone know how Lou stands on social issues
    I know where he stands on illegal immigration and protecting the middle class
    and that is enough for me to stand with him.
    ME TOO!!

He is a moderate blend of both parties!!!

If Lou runs i will personally walk in front of him as a human shield . He'ld need money , lots of it . Also excellent protection from the cia & elites .
    He will scare the hell out of Rockefeller !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Re: Lou Dobbs: Never Say Never! I Think Lou Will Run!

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Does anyone know how Lou stands on social issues? I have looked and looked and can not find anything on the internet. Oh Lord please! Please, let Lou be for the Republican conservatives. We are sooo lost!
    I do not believe that Lou cares about social issues. In his book War on the Middle Class he basically says that these issues are less important than, say, illegal immigration, outsourcing, and the war. And that social issues are essentially "wedge issues," used by politicians on both sides to divide the American people, and keep our attention off of the real problems.

I could not agree more with Lou's assessment.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    You have to look at what your dealing with in America

I would vote for Lou in a second over the current 3 morons
    that are running

But your dealing with the brain dead American idol citizens
    that have been dumbed down beyond belief

As an example I state the re election of many lib symps that
    are more in tune with mexico than this country

usanevada wrote
    But your dealing with the brain dead American idol citizens that have been dumbed down beyond belief

As an example I state the re election of many lib symps that
    are more in tune with mexico than this country
    I agree, but if Lou does run, he will be given no exposure by the MSM, just like what happened to Tom and Duncan. We will have to go to great lengths to showcase Lou's abilities and intentions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Does anyone know how Lou stands on social issues? I have looked and looked and can not find anything on the internet. Oh Lord please! Please, let Lou be for the Republican conservatives. We are sooo lost!
    I do not believe that Lou cares about social issues. In his book War on the Middle Class he basically says that these issues are less important than, say, illegal immigration, outsourcing, and the war. And that social issues are essentially "wedge issues," used by politicians on both sides to divide the American people, and keep our attention off of the real problems.

I could not agree more with Lou's assessment.
    We think alike

Let me expound and reword for those that may not find the position intuitive here... The basic thinking is that when the economy is healthy and there are sufficient jobs that provide a basic standard of living, the social issues tend to fall into the background and allow our very complex and layered social system the time and flexibility to work these issues out. In our particular 'brand' of democracy (at least in it's current state of affairs), the $ (economic) related things take precedence as it is the primary controller and arbiter of power in our society. Or, stated another way, it's all about the relationship of money and power of large organized interests vs. the individual citizen.

Whether you're a hardcore conservative, a bluer-than-blue liberal or progressive, or like me, somewhere in the middle, I can't recommend this book enough:

"Democracy for the Few" by Michael Parenti.
    http://www.michaelparenti.org/DemocracyForFew.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Do we know when he said this?

Wolf asked Lou if he thought the third party candidate might be him, and Lou said something like "Only as a last resort, and never say never.
    Jean,

It was during a preview with Wolf (in the Situation Room) about what was coming up on Lou's show today. They were just chatting, and the subject of a possible third party candidate came up.
    Thank you for answering PeachPie. Also saw this posted elsewhere which stated this happened today.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    We think alike
    I know that, Phred
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I heard about this. Someone said he said he would run as a last resort.

Can anyone find us a video copy on Youtube of this discussion with Lou or perhaps a transcript we can look at?

W

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast