Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: just read...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I just read , again, how Ron Paul would deal with the ones here. He is definately against ANY hint of amnesty because he says that will just make more come over. He said he thinks it would be impossible to find all who are here, but no illegals should get free school, welfare, jobs, medical..etc..and he is not ok that police can't ask for id 's. He says if we get rid of the incentives they will leave on their own. He is of the mind that they get rewarded for coming here ...you know..the welfare state. He said if churches wanted to help them with medical..he wasn't opposed to that because it's a charity. His concern is taxes...killing the taxpayers.
    And what does he say about punishing employers of illegal immigrants??

That is the number ONE magnet.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I know that EVERYONE that I have been talking to on other sites, are ready to back/support Lou 100%!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    Seriously.

Lou Dobbs.

President?

There's no way he's going to get the moderate votes, which, as anyone knows, hold the key in a GE.
    Bull. He stands for exactly what middle-America stands for.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Ron Paul

Yes.. fining employers who hire illegals. He is not for ANY incentive that would entice them to come or stay..NOT even school for their kids...and NO ANCHOR BABIES.

Dolly...as long as Ron Paul is in the race Lou Dobbs is not an option for hundreds of thousands. If Lou Dobbs doesn't have the Ron Paul philosophy..he won't get the Ron Paul supporter votes.

I will stand by that effort as long as I am still on the planet. I am very happy that I still have a candidate in the running and very proud to be a Ron Paul Disciple.
    This blind devotion to Ron Paul, who has absolutely no chance of winning the presidential nomination, much less of becoming president, is very disturbing to me. It's almost like a cult following.

No offense intended, just an observation.

I don't understand why you see it as 'blind devotion'. Ron Paul makes sense. That's why people are sticking with him and hoping for a miracle and as I mentioned before he is inspiring others to run for office at the local and state level.

He is very strong on illegal immigration. He signed the Numbers USA form, he wants to bring our troops home, has a solid economic plan, wants to follow the constitution and stop the TTC and NAU. It's just hard to understand how everyone would NOT support him. He can save our country!

Re: Ron Paul

Yes.. fining employers who hire illegals. He is not for ANY incentive that would entice them to come or stay..NOT even school for their kids...and NO ANCHOR BABIES.

Dolly...as long as Ron Paul is in the race Lou Dobbs is not an option for hundreds of thousands. If Lou Dobbs doesn't have the Ron Paul philosophy..he won't get the Ron Paul supporter votes.
    You are wrong!!! The other sites that I visit.......those who once supported Paul, now plan on supporting Lou. So, you are definitely misinformed about this!!!

Also, for those who still plan on supporting Paul, it doesn't matter.......Lou would not need the 3% of the Ron Paul supporters throughout the country.

This forum...

This forum is about to get to nasty for me.

Aaron Russo actually started this movement.

Yes I'm quite sure that 60% of the non ron paul supporters would just as soon we leave the forum.

Dolly...I don't believe any of those Ron Paul supporters plan to support anyone other than Ron Paul until he decides he is done.

It's not our fault...

It is not the fault of the Ron Paul supporters that all of your candidates didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stick it out. Don't blame us.

Re: It's not our fault...

It is not the fault of the Ron Paul supporters that all of your candidates didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stick it out. Don't blame us.
    Ain't that the truth!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast