Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seriously.

Lou Dobbs.

President?

There's no way he's going to get the moderate votes, which, as anyone knows, hold the key in a GE.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I remember reading an article from months ago-----saying something about Lou Dobbs getting his own radio show sometime in March/April. Maybe this is tied in to his announcement to run??? Maybe this is why he is starting the radio show???

I have NO clue where to find that article.
    Dolly,

Here is an article...... LINK

A new interactive website for the show is currently under construction at ...... www.loudobbsradio.com

[quote][b]LOU DOBBS TO LAUNCH NATIONAL RADIO TALK SHOW IN PARTNERSHIP WITH UNITED STATIONS RADIO NETWORKS, INC.

Prominent CNN Anchor and Best-Selling Author to Hit the Afternoon Airwaves

Each Weekday Beginning March, 2008

The Lou Dobbs Show Will Occupy Gap Between Conservative and Liberal Talk Radio

New York, NY – December 4, 2007 – Award-winning broadcast journalist and author Lou Dobbs announced today that he will be bringing his influential and popular point of view to a coast-to-coast radio audience with a new daily Talk Show. The show, tentatively titled The Lou Dobbs Show , will be produced, distributed to affiliates and sold to advertisers by United Stations Radio Networks, Inc. (“USRNâ€

Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    Seriously.

Lou Dobbs.

President?

There's no way he's going to get the moderate votes, which, as anyone knows, hold the key in a GE.
    Moderates from both parties make up his largest number of supporters!!!

I would love to see Lou Dobbs in a serious debate with mcamnesty, hillary, and osama. He would tear them all to pieces, make them look like fools. Actually, he'd probably lead them into making themselves look like fools - he is very skilled at that.

The Wrong Place

Bear Republic, Get this ok. Here is absolutely the way I feel about the whole Ron Paul thing.

You folks had the opportunity to elect the only candidate that could fix the immigration problem BY RETURNING TO THE CONSTITUTION. Fences, survelence, border patrol agents, ..are band aids. The illegal immigration problem is a symptom of a DISEASE...and the DISEASE is a federal government that is corrupt. Until we address the disease...we can't heal the symptoms.

If you pull the government back to the constitution, the rule of law...all the rest of it would work itself out. The federal government has too much power..it is out of control. Ron Paul said over and over "I don't want to run your life". If we got back to the constitution...we could get back to the 10th amendment which would give the states more control and the local governments..which means WE THE PEOPLE would be able to VOTE on issues. I don't know why this concept is so difficult for people to grasp. I have posted the libertarian party's position on the borders several times in here..and I just don't think people read the stuff. The Libertarians have CHANGED their stance on borders since 9-11.

Immigration is very important..it's my number one concern..and I am amazed that people on this forum would vote for Huckabee..who has been on that hit list from the beginning...and not support Ron Paul. I am disheartened that you would try to put forth an independent candidate when you still have Ron Paul running. A return to the constitution and states rights ...local governments..etc..would fix the immigration problem. Ron Paul even wants to amend the 14th amendment and get rid of birthright citizenship...how STRONG IS THAT ON IMMIGRATION?? Ya'll continue to tap dance around the obvious..It is NOT the Ron Paul supporters who messed up this election...nope..it sure isn't. You had the golden goose..and you let it fly away. Now you are all grasping at straws. I have tried hard to hold my tongue...so I don't get banned, but I feel I have to take a stand now. I will stand with Ron Paul..and furthermore, I just wont' vote for anyone ever again that does not hold to the Ron Paul Philosophy. I can't see that Obama, or Hillary or McCAin would be any different ...any of the three of them will mess things up for at least 4 years..and I just pray they don't do too much damage. Ron Paul Republicans are running for offices...and the libertarian party's membership has risen 28% and probably will go higher. Hopefully, the Ron Paul movement will be able to work within our state and local governments and even elect more on the federal level..this is how Barry Goldwater did it..Barry Goldwater didn't win...but he is responsable for the Reagan Coalition. He paved the way for Reagan, which now has been eroded by the neo cons. Ron Paul is working to get it back. I will stand by that effort as long as I am still on the planet. I am very happy that I still have a candidate in the running and very proud to be a Ron Paul Disciple. (i just hope it isn't too late to fix it)

If Lou runs I will be able to maintain my lifelong "never fail" voting record.
    Run Lour run!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Oh, good grief....thats "Run Lou run"!!! Typo queen you know!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

yes I hope he does run for president. Then we will have the real man who will stand up for AMERICA and the people who live here and have made this COUNTRY. Now its ILLEGALS who want to take over now that this COUNTRY is the COUNTRY that it is. Remember this COUNTRY and Land was BOUGHT. Remember the history books????
    ILLEGALS have no clue about this COUNTRY and what it stands for.....

Look at the AMERICAN FLAG ..... thats whats its about.

GO LOU
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Bear Republic, Get this ok. Here is absolutely the way I feel about the whole Ron Paul thing.

You folks had the opportunity to elect the only candidate that could fix the immigration problem BY RETURNING TO THE CONSTITUTION. Fences, survelence, border patrol agents, ..are band aids. The illegal immigration problem is a symptom of a DISEASE...and the DISEASE is a federal government that is corrupt. Until we address the disease...we can't heal the symptoms.

If you pull the government back to the constitution, the rule of law...all the rest of it would work itself out. The federal government has too much power..it is out of control. Ron Paul said over and over "I don't want to run your life". If we got back to the constitution...we could get back to the 10th amendment which would give the states more control and the local governments..which means WE THE PEOPLE would be able to VOTE on issues. I don't know why this concept is so difficult for people to grasp. I have posted the libertarian party's position on the borders several times in here..and I just don't think people read the stuff. The Libertarians have CHANGED their stance on borders since 9-11.

Immigration is very important..it's my number one concern..and I am amazed that people on this forum would vote for Huckabee..who has been on that hit list from the beginning...and not support Ron Paul. I am disheartened that you would try to put forth an independent candidate when you still have Ron Paul running. A return to the constitution and states rights ...local governments..etc..would fix the immigration problem. Ron Paul even wants to amend the 14th amendment and get rid of birthright citizenship...how STRONG IS THAT ON IMMIGRATION?? Ya'll continue to tap dance around the obvious..It is NOT the Ron Paul supporters who messed up this election...nope..it sure isn't. You had the golden goose..and you let it fly away. Now you are all grasping at straws. I have tried hard to hold my tongue...so I don't get banned, but I feel I have to take a stand now. I will stand with Ron Paul..and furthermore, I just wont' vote for anyone ever again that does not hold to the Ron Paul Philosophy. I can't see that Obama, or Hillary or McCAin would be any different ...any of the three of them will mess things up for at least 4 years..and I just pray they don't do too much damage. Ron Paul Republicans are running for offices...and the libertarian party's membership has risen 28% and probably will go higher. Hopefully, the Ron Paul movement will be able to work within our state and local governments and even elect more on the federal level..this is how Barry Goldwater did it..Barry Goldwater didn't win...but he is responsable for the Reagan Coalition. He paved the way for Reagan, which now has been eroded by the neo cons. Ron Paul is working to get it back. I will stand by that effort as long as I am still on the planet. I am very happy that I still have a candidate in the running and very proud to be a Ron Paul Disciple. (i just hope it isn't too late to fix it)
    Jazz, you're probably a good person to ask this question to. I was talking to someone today and they asked me what Ron Paul wanted to do about the illegals already here.

I said that I wasn't sure about that, but I know he wants to secure the borders.

I thought I heard him say that "we would deal with them in whatever way was best for our economy".

Do you know specifically his plan regarding those already here. That would help me out a lot too.

Thank you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just read...

I just read , again, how Ron Paul would deal with the ones here. He is definately against ANY hint of amnesty because he says that will just make more come over. He said he thinks it would be impossible to find all who are here, but no illegals should get free school, welfare, jobs, medical..etc..and he is not ok that police can't ask for id 's. He says if we get rid of the incentives they will leave on their own. He is of the mind that they get rewarded for coming here ...you know..the welfare state. He said if churches wanted to help them with medical..he wasn't opposed to that because it's a charity. His concern is taxes...killing the taxpayers.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast